Unassailable

Professional Amateur
Aug 26, 2009
San Diego
Name
John B
Boat
BW
Man oh man. Wonder why mods are now allowing these rediculous sideways threads. Looks like THE MOST POPULAR THREADS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FISHING they are Memes and politics. Maybe a third website name is in order? Fucking trolls are really getting their time to shine...

Reactions: carterantebi

kindafishy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
So i consider myself a conservative economically and a liberal socially. IE. I don't care what you you do privately in your life. I care about how many taxes I am paying in my life life that go to bullshit. Where am I?

can you expand on "liberal socially"? look up "THE RUBIN REPORT", "JORDAN PETERSON" ON YOU TUBE. RUBIN REPORT IS A GREAT SHOW WITH DIVERSITY IN GUESTS. JORDAN PETERSON IS ALOT TO TAKE IN, BUT WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION YOURSELF (IF YOUR OPEN MINDED). sorry about the caps, i type with 1 finger, and i'm not about to retype it.
unfortunately you have to decide for yourself where you stand when you vote, because there is no middle candidate.
p.s. i apologize if my grammar is not up to snuff. its been pointed out to me that i have a “lack” of any grammar knowledge or ability. " by another member. if this offends you i am sorry, and welcome any tips so that i can improve upon myself.

Reactions: jer dog

fishnfool909

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 21, 2004
Riverside, Ca
Name
.fishkiller951
Boat
14 ft Hobie PA
can you expand on "liberal socially"? look up "THE RUBIN REPORT", "JORDAN PETERSON" ON YOU TUBE. RUBIN REPORT IS A GREAT SHOW WITH DIVERSITY IN GUESTS. JORDAN PETERSON IS ALOT TO TAKE IN, BUT WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION YOURSELF (IF YOUR OPEN MINDED). sorry about the caps, i type with 1 finger, and i'm not about to retype it.
unfortunately you have to decide for yourself where you stand when you vote, because there is no middle candidate.
p.s. i apologize if my grammar is not up to snuff. its been pointed out to me that i have a “lack” of any grammar knowledge or ability. " by another member. if this offends you i am sorry, and welcome any tips so that i can improve upon myself.
Liberal socially. I don't care who you fuck,or what you do, as long as it is legal. Don't care what you do with your life unless it cost people legally or monetarily.

russ1962

Live to Fish.....Fish to Live!
Oct 4, 2011
Whittier
Name
Russ
Boat
Someone Else's
Ted Nugent knocks it out of the park:

“Why do I have to stay home just because 𝘆𝗼𝘂 are scared? How about 𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay home....𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay in 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 house indefinitely, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 wear a mask, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 socially distance yourself from me, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid restaurants, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid baseball games, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay off the roads, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid malls and beaches and parks, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 believe the made up death numbers, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 believe the media hype, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal, I'm done playing 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 dumb game. We are not “all in this together.” I'm not wearing 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 dumb tin foil hat anymore. I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to 𝘆𝗼𝘂 because 𝘆𝗼𝘂 are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of you. You are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of 𝘆𝗼𝘂, it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick. This virus (or whatever it is) is already circulating. Millions of people have already encountered it, as it's been circulating around the world probably since last September. You WILL have to confront this thing, if you haven’t already. There is no way around it, unless you lock yourself up in your house and it somehow doesn't manage to hop on some mail or some groceries that you ordered online. 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 fear is not an excuse to destroy America. 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen. So if you're scared, you can just put your tin foil hat on, or even wrap foil all around your whole body - or around your whole house if you wish - but please keep your fear contained to your little corner of the world and don't contaminate me or my family or my Country.”

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
I see YOU are a "mask shamer"

how bout we just be S Dakota instead of some 3rd world country

BUT...hey...you should really keep wearing your face diaper
Pretty easy to be S Dakota. The entire state has a population of less than 1 million people. Orange county alone has 3 million. Brazil has done exactly what you have asked for. No masks, no social distancing, no closures. Guess how that is working out.

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
Liberal socially. I don't care who you fuck,or what you do, as long as it is legal. Don't care what you do with your life unless it cost people legally or monetarily.
ok well heres where you have to choose a side. im of the same thinking as you, however the left is pushing gender thing, and looking to make it illegal to "misgender" someone.
now i don't care if someone wants to cut their junk off and dress like a woman. doesn't bother me at all, as part of this agenda, my 14 year old son has been taught at school (by his biology teacher, super ironic) that there are 64 genders, and that number is growing everyday. scientifically, there are only 2 genders XX, and XY, with some anomalies known as intersex. (less than 1% of the population). there is no genetic code for any other gender. these people want to change the science and legislate this. its already been done in canada, and people have been jailed for misgendering.
so if you believe a boy in high school on the wrestling team, that identifies as a girl, and wants to compete against girls should be able to, then your very liberal.
but if you don't want to stop him from tucking his junk and wearing girls clothes, but believe he is still a boy, and would destroy the females he would wrestle, and rob those females of opportunities like scholarships, and self esteem, then your like me.
this is actually happening BTW.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Pretty easy to be S Dakota. The entire state has a population of less than 1 million people. Orange county alone has 3 million. Brazil has done exactly what you have asked for. No masks, no social distancing, no closures. Guess how that is working out.

so full of excuses for your silly mask shaming attempts

only an idiot would compare a 3rd world country to thee USA

My household has done exactly what I have asked for. No masks, no social distancing, no closures. Guess how that is working out.

Reactions: russ1962

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
i could be wrong here, but i don't think anyones for "no masks". but rather the choice to use it or not. i don't care to have the government making choices for me. those that want to wear them can, those that want to go to the beach should. and if a business asks you to, you should. or find another option. but for people that are worried about it, they should distance themselves, wear their masks, etc. if you want to go to the beach, but worried about bring the covid home to grandpa, don't go. you and grandpa don't have to participate.
i used "you" meaning anyone, not calling you out specifically.

reelbadlarry

Jun 25, 2005
socal
Name
Larry
Boat
23ft parker, reel bad
You know how I know you mask shamer sky is falling people are full of shit?? Because the Army Core is building field hospitals up the wazoo to help the hospitals...

The Daily death count is dropping...something doesn't add up??? Yes people get sick and die every day of every year....from the flu from all kinds of stuff. We don't stop the world because of it.
We didn't do it for the swine flu?????

mike carson

Jan 18, 2007
glendale
Name
mike
Boat
17ft bayrunner
Here Here,I dont need the government to tell me to put a car cover on my car or a reel cover on my reel,its common sense,they dont have to tell me to wear a mask in a crowd,hell im afraid not to, I wear a mask so I dont get you sick.You might be infected and not know it, when this virus gets you or your family member,..maybe then you will realise...a mask might have prevented it

Reactions: kimbo and mrkrabs

skrilla

allirks
May 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Len
Boat
plastic fantastic
Here Here,I dont need the government to tell me to put a car cover on my car or a reel cover on my reel,its common sense,they dont have to tell me to wear a mask in a crowd,hell im afraid not to, I wear a mask so I dont get you sick.You might be infected and not know it, when this virus gets you or your family member,..maybe then you will realise...a mask might have prevented it
AHA!.gif

Dilly Dilly

reelbadlarry

Jun 25, 2005
socal
Name
Larry
Boat
23ft parker, reel bad
gets you or your family member,..maybe then you will realise...a mask might have prevented it

Ya sure keep up with the scare tactics...the ONLY person I know that caught it.....was the one who wore masks and gloves from day one...she is not in a high risk exposure group....but she's smoked most of her life so she was paranoid.... Mask and gloves and gallons of sanitizer didn't do squat for her.

So keep trying to scare people... if you are scared...stay home... the 99.5% of the rest of us will go on with life...

How come nobody screamed about the swine flu??? Oh ya that's why...probably the same reason they didn't send sick people to nursing homes to infect the rest of the people who had no chance of surviving the flu.

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
The doctors have already proven that the asymptotic spread is very low. You sick? Stay at home. As you would with any other sickness. If not, live your LIFE. This is America. You have that right. This thought train of how do you know you have it thing is moot point.

Last edited:

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
I love the part in your post that you talk about the “lack of ability to speak, and express themselves.”Your entire post screams “lack” of any grammar knowledge or ability. Nice try though.
i'm waiting for my english lesson.

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
so full of excuses for your silly mask shaming attempts

only an idiot would compare a 3rd world country to thee USA

My household has done exactly what I have asked for. No masks, no social distancing, no closures. Guess how that is working out.

Your like one of those cattle heading to the chopping block. Keep thinking that there is no harm in your way and that your the special one! I dont want bad things to happen to people but sometimes shit happens.

Last edited:

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Your such a moron, keep on preaching your conspiracy that this virus is fake and a conspiracy. I really hope you come around one day. Your so much smarter than the doctors in America, we should listen to you! You would be the first person to go in the er when you have breathing problems as far as i see it. You want to be heard so bad you would be terrified if nobody could hear you!
moron? keep your face diaper on amigo...if ya took your face diaper off for a minute or two, I bet ya could come up with better cute lil names you could call me...come on..step up yer game

smartest thing you said in your idiotic post

Reactions: yakdout

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
moron? keep your face diaper on amigo...if ya took your face diaper off for a minute or two, I bet ya could come up with better cute lil names you could call me...come on..step up yer game

smartest thing you said in your idiotic post
My face diaper is to protect me from your diarrhea coming out of your mouth! Intelligence is a key factor when talking to you. Lets get real what have you done positive for your life and for this country? Im a navy vet and a essential employee to our nations needs. Keep on keeping on.

Last edited:

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
My face diaper is to protect me from your diarrhea coming out of your mouth! Intelligence is a key factor when talking to you. Lets get real what have you done positive for your life and for this country? Im a navy vet and a essential employee to our nations needs. Keep on keeping on.
Agreed...sadly YOU are lacking in that category

liquor stores and pot shops are essential...which are you ?
smoking33.gif

I suggest you keep you face diaper in place ms essential

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
Agreed...sadly YOU are lacking in that category

liquor stores and pot shops are essential...which are you ? View attachment 1166470

I suggest you keep you face diaper in place ms essential
Im actually one of those guys you would salute if you heard my story for the american dream. Keep thinking that you are on another level .