yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
And so probably would I. Your house, your rules. Out in public is a little different. I am also not saying to wear the thing in a car or outside when no one is around. Just s little courtesy to others.
So back when it was mandatory to put on a mask when no one was around and you were outside and as soon as you step out your door or you will be fined, were you? Or were you defiant?

miaf

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
I’m pretty sure it’s time for BD to stop these post. There has always been a no political policy on BD and for some reason the mods have let the CD 19 posts go down that path.

Covid 19 discussions are mostly political at this point. Doesn’t belong here.

PS- Shove your “Don’t read the posts” response up your ass.😇

cow man

Tuna addict
Aug 29, 2012
Glide Or. 97443
Name
Jake Waardenburg
Boat
N/A
For all of my friends defending the mask, I won’t unfriend you, no matter how hard you try to push your views down my throat, but read this...

When you ask why? - It’s just a mask:

.....”It's just a mask" can turn into "it's just a vaccine" very quickly. And it will, you can bet your bottom dollar on that! (They are on the fast track for this.)
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully divided the country into "obedient mask wearers" versus "selfish people that refuse to wear masks".
"It's just a mask, you guys". It's for "the greater good"!
Where have we heard this phrase before?💡
In less than 5 months, our government has dictated what events are acceptable versus unacceptable to attend. Riots are OK, family funerals are not. Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard", but feel free to line up at Wal-Mart, Lowe's, and Home Depot.
But it's "just a mask" & "safety precautions", you guys.

In less than 5 months, our government successfully facilitated the closing of family-owned businesses while granting authority to large corporations that they have invested interests in.
It's "just a mask" and "safety precautions" you guys. Oh & here's a measly $1200 that we stole from you in the first place. Enjoy!
In less than 5 months, our government was able to successfully sway the population into believing that a CASHLESS SOCIETY is a good thing! In the name of a government sponsored virus.
In less than 5 months, our government closed down public schools, and has "restructured" school moving forward under the guise of "public safety" from a "virus". These same schools fed children crap per the corrupt USDA food pyramid. But "health" matters when it comes to a government sponsored virus 💡
It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions", you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
What was up with all that toilet paper?
It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing", you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.
But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms". Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air.
There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.
It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.
Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.
How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!
What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.
What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.
You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine. Your compliance to mask-wearing is enabling this next step!

To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months?(!!!!) And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.
If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
I don't believe a fetus in the first trimester is conscious of anything..
Im Not a supporter of late term abortion..
People and their families who die from covid suffer immeasurably...
so if being "conscious" is where you set your standard of life, you must support the euthanasia of anyone in a comma, right? now how about the DR. says......shes not conscious now, but theres a 99.9% chance in 9 months she will. do you still euthanize her? on a side note, look up "THE SILENT SCREAM" shows an abortion in real time on ultra sound while watching the baby try to fight off the instruments that are tearing it apart. i believe the act of self preservation is the ultimate form of consciousness.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I’m pretty sure it’s time for BD to stop these post. There has always been a no political policy on BD and for some reason the mods have let the CD 19 posts go down that path.

tears.gif

Reactions: marlyn

Efishnsea

Teaching kids how to fish
Aug 2, 2007
Covina, Ca
Name
Ed Efishnsea
Boat
21' Boston Whaler Outrage, + Kayaks--looking for 205 Conquest
As often as I should to save Gramps. I dont care what it looks like if I can save Gramps cuz he fought in WW2 for me...
Im not a Dem or Republican. I respect science and their discoveries on this new virus that nobody can figure out a cure for -worldwide. I just dont like all of our "Leaders" not Leading, to beat this thing. For now, I heed science when they say "Wear the Fucken Mask" because its all that they know currently to help supress the spread instead of locking shit down again.

Reactions: carterantebi

Efishnsea

Aug 2, 2007
Covina, Ca
Name
Ed Efishnsea
Boat
Im not a Dem or Republican. I respect science and their discoveries on this new virus that nobody can figure out a cure for -worldwide. I just dont like all of our "Leaders" not Leading, to beat this thing. For now, I heed science when they say "Wear the Fucken Mask" because its all that they know currently to help supress the spread instead of locking shit down again.
Im tired of Trump's ego and lying about shit. Im not sure Biden is coherent. I dont know where this country is headed...

fishnfool909

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 21, 2004
Riverside, Ca
Name
.fishkiller951
Boat
14 ft Hobie PA
For all of my friends defending the mask, I won’t unfriend you, no matter how hard you try to push your views down my throat, but read this...

When you ask why? - It’s just a mask:

.....”It's just a mask" can turn into "it's just a vaccine" very quickly. And it will, you can bet your bottom dollar on that! (They are on the fast track for this.)
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully divided the country into "obedient mask wearers" versus "selfish people that refuse to wear masks".
"It's just a mask, you guys". It's for "the greater good"!
Where have we heard this phrase before?💡
In less than 5 months, our government has dictated what events are acceptable versus unacceptable to attend. Riots are OK, family funerals are not. Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard", but feel free to line up at Wal-Mart, Lowe's, and Home Depot.
But it's "just a mask" & "safety precautions", you guys.

In less than 5 months, our government successfully facilitated the closing of family-owned businesses while granting authority to large corporations that they have invested interests in.
It's "just a mask" and "safety precautions" you guys. Oh & here's a measly $1200 that we stole from you in the first place. Enjoy!
In less than 5 months, our government was able to successfully sway the population into believing that a CASHLESS SOCIETY is a good thing! In the name of a government sponsored virus.
In less than 5 months, our government closed down public schools, and has "restructured" school moving forward under the guise of "public safety" from a "virus". These same schools fed children crap per the corrupt USDA food pyramid. But "health" matters when it comes to a government sponsored virus 💡
It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions", you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
What was up with all that toilet paper?
It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing", you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.
But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms". Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air.
There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.
It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.
Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.
How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!
What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.
What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.
You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine. Your compliance to mask-wearing is enabling this next step!

To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months?(!!!!) And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.
If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.
Post of the year!

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352

there is NO "science" that proves mask work against this flu virus...nope...NONE

Reactions: yakdout

fishnfool909

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 21, 2004
Riverside, Ca
Name
.fishkiller951
Boat
14 ft Hobie PA
You lost all credibility when you started quoted stats from Vietnam and China. Nothing more needs to be said.

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"

why? nobody's threatening anyone, a few have said stuff like "dick" or "up your ass" but thats mostly the folks that lack the intellectual ability to speak, and express themselves. they get frustrated and want to silence "their" opposition. join the debate, or as you predicted "don't read the posts". on here is one place we can all choose our own level of participation.

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
why? nobody's threatening anyone, a few have said stuff like "dick" or "up your ass" but thats mostly the folks that lack the intellectual ability to speak, and express themselves. they get frustrated and want to silence "their" opposition. join the debate, or as you predicted "don't read the posts". on here is one place we can all choose our own level of participation.
Careful with that adult kind of talking..

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
So back when it was mandatory to put on a mask when no one was around and you were outside and as soon as you step out your door or you will be fined, were you? Or were you defiant?
No point in wearing them when alone. I was never thought fines should be neccessary. Unfortunately wearing a mask is aparently too much for some people.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
hey...if you believe that face diaper works...go for it

not everyone believes your cute lil fairy tale...not everyone is as gullible as some

BUT...dont let that stop you from attempting to mask shame those that do NOT believe your cute lil fairy tale

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
both are terrorist organizations
No disagreement on antifa. I certainly would agree a percentage of BLM should be locked up. So I have gotten my choice, I am not a sheep, and I do not want my child to see me where one from another not mask person. What is your reason for not wanting to wear one?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Only partially. Hence the distancing and even then not 100%. I will answer the question you posted before. I have several masks. I wash the one i wore that day when I get home. I have to wear them for work whether I want to or not as I go in and out of 4 or 5 different homes each day and it is a courtesy to my clients. I know courtesy is something most conservatives lack, but they should try it some time.
You seem to be a reasonable person for the most part but assuming most conservatives lack courtesy is a little out there.

Efishnsea

Aug 2, 2007
Covina, Ca
Name
Ed Efishnsea
Boat
You lost all credibility when you started quoted stats from Vietnam and China. Nothing more needs to be said.
You have the wrong guy regarding vietnam and china. Get your panties straight...

FJG

May 14, 2018
USA
Name
FJG
Boat
-
Because I don’t want my 7 month old boy growing up with me having to put some piece of shit rag on my face and have him think that is normal society for everyone to walk around with a towel on their face. It’s fucking ridiculous.

So again since you keep backing out of answering my question, I ask again, for the third time. Why do you believe in my body my choice for abortion but not for mask? Does abortion not affect others? Because I could have sworn that’s a human being in there that 100% guarantee you are killing. Do you think when I walk into a grocery store without a mask there is 100% chance I will kill an elderly person? If so you are out of your mind. If that individual has preconditions, they should be careful day in and day out. PRE-Covid. If they are that susceptible to dying.
Yeah, car seats are ridiculous too. Tell that to your wife.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
No disagreement on antifa. I certainly would agree a percentage of BLM should be locked up. So I have gotten my choice, I am not a sheep, and I do not want my child to see me where one from another not mask person. What is your reason for not wanting to wear one?
I havent worn a mask for any of the last 43 flu seasons...I aint gonna start now for this flu

BUT...hey...if you believe that face diaper works...go for it

not everyone believes your cute lil fairy tale...not everyone is as gullible as some

BUT...dont let that stop you from attempting to mask shame those that do NOT believe your cute lil fairy tale