AWilliams

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 18, 2009
Ramona, Ca.
Name
Alin Williams
Boat
none
So, the world is definately tilted on it's ear right now. After my 25 years of owning firearms...and my wife wanting absolutely nothing to do with them, not even hold an unloaded one, she calmly suggested that maybe after this whole thing the world is going thru and things start to open, she thought it might be a good idea if maybe she learned how to properly handle a gun should she ever feel the need if I'm not at the house. I am way stoked on this. Where would some good 1 on 1 or group firearm safety/handling courses be located in San Diego? Thanks

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
I think Discount firearms in Moreno village has instruction. That's where I took my gun test for work.

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Yes they have them there and in Lakeside .
Im going there to take some test so I can buy a gun.
Just learning all the hoops you have to go though today.
Now wishing hard that I didn't sell all me guns years ago.
O well?

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
Yes they have them there and in Lakeside .
Im going there to take some test so I can buy a gun.
Just learning all the hoops you have to go though today.
Now wishing hard that I didn't sell all me guns years ago.
O well?

That’s like a 5 minute common sense test. Not a big deal. If you can’t pass that, you shouldn’t own a firearm.

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
I'm in Palmdale but I am a trained Instructor if you need help,

Last edited:
Reactions: lkatdpelicanfly

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Wow its not to content of the test. Just common sense questions.
But that you have to take it is what surprised me. Things have changed so much. I can see that if the anti gun nuts keep getting more power we as a Nation are in trouble.

BluefinCurly

Skipper
Aug 15, 2004
Norwalk
Name
Carl
Boat
Vagabond, The Last Minute
So, the world is definately tilted on it's ear right now. After my 25 years of owning firearms...and my wife wanting absolutely nothing to do with them, not even hold an unloaded one, she calmly suggested that maybe after this whole thing the world is going thru and things start to open, she thought it might be a good idea if maybe she learned how to properly handle a gun should she ever feel the need if I'm not at the house. I am way stoked on this. Where would some good 1 on 1 or group firearm safety/handling courses be located in San Diego? Thanks

I recently experienced the same sentiments from my wife. We actually went and sought out a local instructor (I learned 35 years ago to let someone else teach her to keep peace between us).
Her statement was "I read about women that were attacked, and had a gun in the house but did not know how to use it. I don' want to be that statistic".

HighWildFree

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 16, 2018
OC
Name
Erik
Boat
Moooo!
Look for a female instructor, let the wife go alone, unless she wants you there.

Reactions: watersdeep

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
If you want to hunt you have to do the hunters safety anyways and there is one held at a church in Ramona, top notch. My wife went through it and loved it. Many women in the class. Kinda restored my faith in humanity.

I let my wife pick one out of my collection and of course she picked my favorite AR so I "had" to build another one. It so cool. After she took the class she was able to handle every single firearm I have.