GROUP BUY Wireless Kill Switch Motor Shutdown....Who's Interested!?>

jgy

Almost A Member
May 29, 2008
SF Bay Area, CA
Name
James
Boat
Looking for a World Cat 320EC (hit me up if you have one for sale)
Thanks again ??????Fisherman!!! Got mine today
2nrdnnl.jpg

Upvote 0

Sushi King

SUSHI KING
May 31, 2008
novato,ca,usa
Name
Bob
Boat
18 bayrunner sushi king
Where are you guys mounting your xHUB ? My aluminum console is not very big and can't get the 3' away from VHF and antenna any thoughts ?

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
I have one on order just waiting for shipping. I was laying out xHUB hole on console tonight and thought I better ask before I drill a 2'' hole.

Hey Bob, is there any way you can take a few pics of your console...... both the front side and if at all possible looking at the inside area of where you think you want to mount the xHub.

Also maybe if you could show in the pics where your VHF is located in regards to where you wish to mount.

I probably wont be able to view until late evening tomorrow, but maybe some others here on BD can give their thoughts and suggestions once they see the pics.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

Sushi King

SUSHI KING
May 31, 2008
novato,ca,usa
Name
Bob
Boat
18 bayrunner sushi king
Hey Bob, is there any way you can take a few pics of your console...... both the front side and if at all possible looking at the inside area of where you think you want to mount the xHub.

Also maybe if you could show in the pics where your VHF is located in regards to where you wish to mount.

I probably wont be able to view until late evening tomorrow, but maybe some others here on BD can give their thoughts and suggestions once they see the pics.

The unknown fisherman:p:
This is where I want to install the xHUB it cant move to left the screw you see is holding a L bracket for three toggle switches inside console the remote antenna will be on very far left corner next to VHF speaker tried right side of speaker but compass starts to spin any thoughts?
IMG_4906.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

agrazela

Oct 14, 2004
San Diego, CA
Name
Andrew
Boat
2000 Sea Hunt Triton 172 / 2014 Merc OptiMax 125
Whatever that gage is just below the tach, put that where your blue tape is, and put the xHub where that gage came out of.

Upvote 0

Sushi King

SUSHI KING
May 31, 2008
novato,ca,usa
Name
Bob
Boat
18 bayrunner sushi king
This is where I want to install the xHUB it cant move to left the screw you see is holding a L bracket for three toggle switches inside console the remote antenna will be on very far left corner next to VHF speaker tried right side of speaker but compass starts to spin any thoughts?
View attachment 952814
I installed today and it works! I went with my blue tape layout a little learning curve getting pairing and resetting after motor stops thinking about fishing tomorrow and will try the dunk test.

Upvote 0