super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
question: what is the difference between Gen1 and G2, ?

Other than a slight design change, it's my understanding that the big difference between the two is that the Gen 1 can only be used with one FOB, and the Gen 2 can be used and paired with up to 4 FOBs.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Reactions: gecsr1
Upvote 0

fishpye

Feb 22, 2004
Chula Vista Resident
Visit site
Name
John E. Pye
Boat
" The Menu" 24' CustomSkipjack Volvo Diesel
Just ordered mine. Waiting for tracking number.
Thank you Mike for the leg work to help us out.

Upvote 0

Sushi King

SUSHI KING
May 31, 2008
novato,ca,usa
Name
Bob
Boat
18 bayrunner sushi king
I sent a message to Fell about my order placed on 7/7/18 and was told items out of stock from busy summer and stock coming back in and should ship Tuesday or Wednesday and will send this case to the fulfillment team still waiting for tracking info?

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
I sent a message to Fell about my order placed on 7/7/18 and was told items out of stock from busy summer and stock coming back in and should ship Tuesday or Wednesday and will send this case to the fulfillment team still waiting for tracking info?
what did you order?
I just received my second shipment for my remote antenna...

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC

That's weird Bob! My order went through very quick.

I placed my order on Saturday the 14th, received my tracking info on Monday the 16th, and just got home from work hours ago and my order had been delivered and was in the hands of my neighbor who received it for me.

Something went weird with your order it seems?

Now I am even more curious with the others....... who else has received theirs by now, and who is still waiting? If you care to, let me know when it was ordered as well, just to try and see if Bobs deal was an isolated case, or it's happening with others.

I have the utmost faith in Paul at FELL Marine, so this info should be important to him as well, to possibly help keep track and hopfully iron out similar issues in the future.

On another note, the packaging and the product look great..... I'm stoked with what I see so far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Got mine last week

Good to hear Tim, thanks for the heads up.

So it would seem by now that everyone should have received any orders they had made. If not, please let myself or Paul (from FELL Marine) know.

If you let me know, I will make sure to get the info passed on to Paul, as I know he would want to be aware.

Should there be any issues, I know Paul will get right on it to get the situation taken care of asap.

Upvote 0

jgy

Almost A Member
May 29, 2008
SF Bay Area, CA
Name
James
Boat
Looking for a World Cat 320EC (hit me up if you have one for sale)
Ordered mine on 7/7. Basepack, 3 fobs, and 4 wrist holder things. Still haven't heard anything back.

That's weird Bob! My order went through very quick.

I placed my order on Saturday the 14th, received my tracking info on Monday the 16th, and just got home from work hours ago and my order had been delivered and was in the hands of my neighbor who received it for me.

Something went weird with your order it seems?

Now I am even more curious with the others....... who else has received theirs by now, and who is still waiting? If you care to, let me know when it was ordered as well, just to try and see if Bobs deal was an isolated case, or it's happening with others.

I have the utmost faith in Paul at FELL Marine, so this info should be important to him as well, to possibly help keep track and hopfully iron out similar issues in the future.

On another note, the packaging and the product look great..... I'm stoked with what I see so far.

Upvote 0

Mo Betta

Offshore Prop Changer
Feb 6, 2003
El Cajon
youatplay.com
Name
Frank
Boat
25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
BA0CB2BB-E222-486E-989E-8ADA2540D8B0.jpeg
Checking back on this thread Frank..... did you receive your Basepack?

I got everything as promised. As soon as it’s not as HOT AS THE SUN in east county I’ll put it in. BTW they make 2” hole saws and 2 1/8” hole saws.....the basepack needs 2 1/16. I guess I’ll drill a sloppy 2” hole (flash backs of an ex wife lol)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jgy

Almost A Member
May 29, 2008
SF Bay Area, CA
Name
James
Boat
So I am assuming you also did not receive any email with the tracking info either?

haven't received any tracking info. hope it doesn't come this weekend. i'll be out of town starting Friday!

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
haven't received any tracking info. hope it doesn't come this weekend. i'll be out of town starting Friday!

I just received a text from Paul at FELL Marine. Not sure if you ordered any extra FOBS or not, but he told me they were short on extra FOBS, and that anyone who ordered additional FOBS, it may have delayed their order. He told me a new shipment of FOBS just arrived today.

Upvote 0

jgy

Almost A Member
May 29, 2008
SF Bay Area, CA
Name
James
Boat
I just received a text from Paul at FELL Marine. Not sure if you ordered any extra FOBS or not, but he told me they were short on extra FOBS, and that anyone who ordered additional FOBS, it may have delayed their order. He told me a new shipment of FOBS just arrived today.

Cool. Yeah, I ordered 3 additional fobs.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
I got two extra Fobs with my order and just saw I got tracking for my order will be here on the 31st.

Just got tracking info. Mine will also be here on the 31st. Thanks again ?? fisherman!

Ok, that's good news!

I think you two were the only ones (that I'm aware of) who were still waiting on your shipping & tracking info, so as of right now I think we are looking pretty good for the rest of the orders.

Thanks guys...... be safe and enjoy!

Upvote 0