Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Look at this

landfallnavigation.com/fell-mob-basepack.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrMHsxNqf3AIVBcNkCh3TVwWHEAQYASABEgLd5fD_BwE

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
No tracking sent and I was three orders ahead of you hope to see something soon.
Did you get a email with an invoice and payment conformation?
I use PayPal on most internet sales unless I know the vendor ,
It gives you recourse .

Upvote 0

Mo Betta

Offshore Prop Changer
Feb 6, 2003
El Cajon
youatplay.com
Name
Frank
Boat
25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
Mine was ordered on 7/7 and is supposed to be here on Wednesday. They sent FedEx tracking info on the 12th and it looks to be on time for the 18th.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
I just ordered mine yesterday.

Info emailed back to me stated.....

Thank you for your order from FELL Marine. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order, you can email us at [email protected]

A buddy of mine received his today. I think he ordered right after receiving his promo code.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Mine was ordered on 7/7 and is supposed to be here on Wednesday. They sent FedEx tracking info on the 12th and it looks to be on time for the 18th.

Weird how you and some others ordered days before Gary and yet he already received his in 4 days? You ordered yours on the 7th and didn't receive the tracking until 5 days later and on the 12th, and then it's scheduled to show up on the 18th.

I'm thinking Gary must have chosen one of the quicker shipping options which he probably paid for? That's the only thing I can think of as to how he got his so quickly??

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Weird how you and some others ordered days before Gary and yet he already received his in 4 days? You ordered yours on the 7th and didn't receive the tracking until 5 days later and on the 12th, and then it's scheduled to show up on the 18th.

I'm thinking Gary must have chosen one of the quicker shipping options which he probably paid for? That's the only thing I can think of as to how he got his so quickly??

gary colle,

Thank you for your order from FELL Marine. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have questions about your order, you can email us at [email protected].

Your Order #000001093
Placed on Jul 10, 2018, 4:22:59 PM
I ordered and got the free shipping, I ordered nothing special , just the shipping he offered.
Received today Saturday 07/14/2018

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Ok, that's good to know..... stoked you guys got yours. Just a little weird how others who ordered early haven't gotten theirs yet, and some only recently received the email.

I'm in no hurry though, and after numerous conversations with Paul, I'm completely confident all orders will be shipped. ;)

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Ok, that's good to know..... stoked you guys got yours. Just a little weird how others who ordered early haven't gotten theirs yet, and some only recently received the email.

I'm in no hurry though, and after numerous conversations with Paul, I'm completely confident all orders will be shipped. ;)

Might depend on what they order and stock on hand ... mine came fedex
I did email Paul as when I first looked on the site there was no stock on the dual Yamaha wiring . He then emailed me back in a day and they are back in stock and he updated the website , so then I oredered my parts as I knew it was all in stock .

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
well I had to order the extended range antenna, as I can't use the antenna stick out the back for where i need to install the unit, so I guess we'll see ho long that takes to get here... I used the same code and it worked fine... recieved conformation and paid with paypal... over and out (ordered Saturday 07/14/2018

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
landfallnavigation.com/fell-mob-basepack.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrMHsxNqf3AIVBcNkCh3TVwWHEAQYASABEgLd5fD_BwE

Here even a better price check it out

Link doesn't work, but seeing that it's a landfall navigation link, I'm guessing that the unit on sale is a GEN 1 unit.

The basepacks we are getting are the GEN 2, which is a much improved version of the GEN 1s.

Reactions: gecsr1
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
I also may be adding the extended range antenna (not sure yet), as I think I might have a space issue with where I want to mount mine. Well see when the time gets closer. the price of the extended range antenna is very reasonable, so that's good!

Upvote 0

jgy

Almost A Member
May 29, 2008
SF Bay Area, CA
Name
James
Boat
Looking for a World Cat 320EC (hit me up if you have one for sale)
Link doesn't work, but seeing that it's a landfall navigation link, I'm guessing that the unit on sale is a GEN 1 unit.

The basepacks we are getting are the GEN 2, which is a much improved version of the GEN 1s.

Yes, that's a Gen 1. Don't think there's a better price out there for the Gen 2s than the group buy price

Reactions: ?? fisherman
Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Yes, that's a Gen 1. Don't think there's a better price out there for the Gen 2s than the group buy price
I just seen the link and thought if someone missed the deal they could get it from them, did not know there was gen 1 and gen 2.. (my bad)

Upvote 0