super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
One more reminder...... keep in mind, if any of you ordering wish to use this with 2 to 4 total people on board, then make sure to order your extra FOBs & wristbands, clips or neckholders, as now is the time since all of the extra accessories are at our special discounted price.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

Mo Betta

Offshore Prop Changer
Feb 6, 2003
El Cajon
youatplay.com
Name
Frank
Boat
25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
And make sure you order the multi fob control unit $199, if you want to use more then 1 fob (like 1 for you and 1 for the dog). Don’t forget to order an extra fob.

If you want to use only 1 fob then order the $159.

Order your choice of fob holder if your not just putting a fob in your pocket.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Just to clarify, what you are ordering is a MOB+ baseback. This includes what is called the xHUB, which is the round unit that will be installed on your console or other well chosen spot. Also included is one xFOB, which is the small red piece that will be worn or attached to the captain and others on the boat. This red piece called the xFOB is what activates the xHUB when the xFOB hits the water, or the person wearing it is distanced 50'+ from the xHUB

Any of the GEN 2 xHUBS (which is what we are buying) can accommodate up to 4 total xFOBS.

So remember, everyone is buying the MOB+ Basepack, which includes one xHUB and one xFOB. If you want protection for 2,3 or 4 passengers, then you need to order extra xFOBS as needed, and the xBands, clips or neckholders, unless you wish to just keep them in your pocket as Frank mentioned above.

This is what you will get.....
package-content-mob_-basepack-grey_1_.png

The dark round piece with the green light is the xHUB.

The red piece is the xFOB and what you need to have attached and on you. To protect more than just yourself, you will then need to order more of the xFOBS.
18736249_LRG.jpg

These are the xbands that you can order to hold the xFOBs. These come in 5 different colors.
images

Or you can use the floating Lanyard
EN_14.968.xx_n.jpg

These are the xFOBS
41701-LRG.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mo Betta
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Thanks Mike, it was in my junk box.
Put my order in. Thanks for the footwork you did.

Placed order yesterday. Easy, straight forward and fast. Thank you Mike for making this happen.

No problem guys, glad it all came together!

I'm pretty sure at this point, both Paul and I have discovered and taken care of the two people who provided me with email addresses and didn't get their promo codes.

All the rest seem to have been sent out and good, but If any of you who did PM me with your email address have not received your email with your special promo code, then please get back to me asap and let me know. I really need to know fairly soon and before it's too late and you miss out.

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
yup got the email, but he's out of twin engine adapters , so I guess I have to wait till he gets them in.

Upvote 0

Sushi King

SUSHI KING
May 31, 2008
novato,ca,usa
Name
Bob
Boat
18 bayrunner sushi king
Thanks ??fisherman for getting this deal set up! I ordered mine last night and really looking forward to having this as I fish solo a lot inshore - offshore and sometimes you don't always have the kill switch lanyard on this will change that.

Reactions: ?? fisherman
Upvote 0

Paul Petani

Jun 21, 2018
Key Largo
Name
Mahihunter
Boat
Trophy Pro 21 CC
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to clarify that the promocode needs to be entered in as provided (Uppercase alpha characters and watch out as O's look like zeroes 0's . )

Here is where you will find manuals and wiring guides, install video etc.
We recommend wiring with existing kill switch in parallel with MOB+ so it is still operational.

https://supportcenter.fellmarine.com/hc/en-us

Also wanted to mention difference between "pairing" and "connecting" the FOBS.

You only need to pair the FOBS first time you install the system (press and hold Hub for 3 seconds then FOB for 3 seconds until Hub goes from blue to green. Hub now will remember that FOB even when powered off.

To "Connect" you simply click FOB (press and release) and Hub will beep and indicate it is connected. This is like plugging in the corded lanyard, you can now start engine. If you do wire in parallel with old lanyard switch, you also have to have the lanyard plugged in.

Thanks,
Paul

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to clarify that the promocode needs to be entered in as provided (Uppercase alpha characters and watch out as O's look like zeroes 0's . )

Here is where you will find manuals and wiring guides, install video etc.
We recommend wiring with existing kill switch in parallel with MOB+ so it is still operational.

https://supportcenter.fellmarine.com/hc/en-us

Also wanted to mention difference between "pairing" and "connecting" the FOBS.

You only need to pair the FOBS first time you install the system (press and hold Hub for 3 seconds then FOB for 3 seconds until Hub goes from blue to green. Hub now will remember that FOB even when powered off.

To "Connect" you simply click FOB (press and release) and Hub will beep and indicate it is connected. This is like plugging in the corded lanyard, you can now start engine. If you do wire in parallel with old lanyard switch, you also have to have the lanyard plugged in.

Thanks,
Paul
so I want my old lanyard switch to work as well . is that a problem ? will the both work together either or ?

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
so I want my old lanyard switch to work as well . is that a problem ? will the both work together either or ?

hi gary, you can wire it so that both work independent of the other. directions are real clear, you'll see when you get them. only trick is testing your factory kill switch. some switches "make a connection to kill, others "break" a connection to kill. all you need is a continuity tester to tell. otherwise very simple. you'l like it.

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
hi gary, you can wire it so that both work independent of the other. directions are real clear, you'll see when you get them. only trick is testing your factory kill switch. some switches "make a connection to kill, others "break" a connection to kill. all you need is a continuity tester to tell. otherwise very simple. you'l like it.
Thanks Buddy

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Just a reminder guys....... the emails with promo codes were sent out on July 6th. We all have two weeks to get our orders in, so make sure you get on that!

By my calculations, everyone with their special promo code has until July 20th to order.... after that, yer outta luck!

You guys know the saying....... "You snooze, ya lose!!"

Don't be caught snoozing :D

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Just a reminder guys....... the emails with promo codes were sent out on July 6th. We all have two weeks to get our orders in, so make sure you get on that!

By my calculations, everyone with their special promo code has until July 20th to order.... after that, yer outta luck!

You guys know the saying....... "You snooze, ya lose!!"

Don't be caught snoozing :D

mine is in mine has been shipped, it says will receive Saturday,, we will see..:)

Reactions: ?? fisherman
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Reminder guys......

All of you who received the promo code have about 5 days left to order if you haven't yet. ;)

I was having a little issue with ordering, but finally got it squared away today..... my order has been placed!

Anyone receive theirs yet..... just curious?

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Reminder guys......

All of you who received the promo code have about 5 days left to order if you haven't yet. ;)

I was having a little issue with ordering, but finally got it squared away today..... my order has been placed!

Mine scheduled to be delivered today (saturday)

Upvote 0

Sushi King

SUSHI KING
May 31, 2008
novato,ca,usa
Name
Bob
Boat
18 bayrunner sushi king
Reminder guys......

Still waiting for my order to ship no info yet?

Upvote 0

jgy

Almost A Member
May 29, 2008
SF Bay Area, CA
Name
James
Boat
Looking for a World Cat 320EC (hit me up if you have one for sale)
Did you get a shipping notification? My order was processed on 7/7. Haven't heard back.

Upvote 0