wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
These guys are top notch people. I emailed the company after dad was thrown from his boat and killed. I wanted to buy two. One for the Lumacat and one as a raffle item for our local offshore club (Puget Sound Anglers - Ocean). They were pretty new to the scene. They wouldn’t sell me the items. Just took my address and shipped two directly. No strings at all.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
These guys are top notch people. I emailed the company after dad was thrown from his boat and killed. I wanted to buy two. One for the Lumacat and one as a raffle item for our local offshore club (Puget Sound Anglers - Ocean). They were pretty new to the scene. They wouldn’t sell me the items. Just took my address and shipped two directly. No strings at all.

Very sorry to hear about your dad! :(

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Tues afternoon bump.

I've got a solid list going right now, but just looking to make sure and get this out to as many as possible, and trying to make sure It gets seen by as many as I can reach..... because once this is over, it's over, and I know I'll be hearing from more than a few saying "Ah man..... I wish I knew"

There is barely 4 days left to get in on this offer. Anyone interested MUST get the info to me by PM by July 1st at 10am the latest! Anytime after that will be to late. All info regarding this deal can be found on PAGE 4 of this thread and reply #62. You can find the reply #s on the bottom right corner of each reply.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
About 2 days left on this group buy offer from FELL Marine.

If you want in on this, then you need to make sure you PM me the info I need. Page 4 of this thread, and reply number 62 will give you all details. This offer is over on July 1st.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Ok, so I've Pm'd everyone who originally showed interest in this, and have heard back from the majority and gotten their info that I will pass on July 1st so that they will receive their promo code to get this group buy offer.

I have also Pm'd everyone back that has PM'd me with their email, so if by chance you have PM'd me and not heard back, then ya better get that info to me very soon, as the 1st is approaching real fast, and if you miss out, well then you miss out.

I'm trying my best to get back to everyone, and am pretty confident I have, but it's ultimately up to you guys to make sure I get this info.

There are some I noticed tonight, that haven't been logged on since I sent out the reminder PMs....... I sure hope they log back on in time.

Offer is still open to all others as well.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Heads up!

We are approaching just 2 days left to get in on this Group Buy offer on the Fell Marine MOB+ Basepack wireless kill switch.

If you just joined on this page, we have a SPECIAL Group Buy taking place with this great product. Anyone who does not PM me with the needed info on or before 10am on July 1st will miss out and be out of luck.

Making sure as many of you see this as possible in hopes of giving many a chance if they want in. All info in regards to this offer can be found on PAGE 4, reply #62 of this thread.

About 2 days (July 1st, 10am cutoff) and it's all done, don't miss your chance if you want it. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Night time reminder and bump.

It's winding down and getting close now.

There are a handful from the original list that I have not heard back from, so if ya snooze ya lose..... can't say I didn't try to get ahold of you all.

I have some new people added from the original list before I stoped updating it, so we've got a healthy list going right now.

Below are the ones from the original list whom I have not heard anything back yet, so if anyone here talks to any of these people from time to time, maybe just make sure they know this offer is about to shut down early on July 1st, and if they still want in they need to PM me with the proper info very soon.

Haven't heard back from these people....
1. Poncho Villa - Ron
2. Chxh8me - Mike
3. Cali Reef - Pierce
4. Done Deal - Joe
5. Nuke Dawg - Adam
6. Black is Back - Dan
7. Ajon - Andy
8. Tomvu - Tom

Again, no pressure and no worries in the slightest if anyone decides for any reason they don't want in........ I'm just trying my hardest to make sure all those who previously expressed interest are aware of the offer that's been put up and the timeline to get me the info.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Today is pretty much last chance at this deal...... if you want to be included in this deal then make sure to PM me your email address so that you will get your special promo code to get the discount price.

By tomorrow at 10am, this deal is over.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
This special offer is officially now over!

To all you who jumped in on the deal, you should be getting your special promo code emailed to you sometime within a few days I would imagine. From that point on, you will have until July 15th to use your promo code to get this discount price..... after the 15th, the deal is no longer available.

It's my understanding (although I may be wrong) that the promo codes will be unique to each person. They are also only to be used by the person and emails that I will forward to FELL Marine, so be sure to keep those to yourselves.

Any questions, shoot em my way...... enjoy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Will they honor two units at the special price? I have two boats, and would like one for each.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Took me forever, but I just got done typing out and emailing FELL Marine the list of emails, so my end of this work is about over. :)

We should hear back with our promo codes somewhat soon I would think, so let's maybe keep each other informed when they get that info.

Upvote 0

fishpye

Feb 22, 2004
Chula Vista Resident
Visit site
Name
John E. Pye
Boat
" The Menu" 24' CustomSkipjack Volvo Diesel
Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to put this together. I’m sure it will be a great addition to everyone’s boat.

The Menu
John E Pye

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Took me forever, but I just got done typing out and emailing FELL Marine the list of emails, so my end of this work is about over. :)

We should hear back with our promo codes somewhat soon I would think, so let's maybe keep each other informed when they get that info.

they should comp yours to you for all the work you have done to but this thing together,,, them them I said so.....:) Thank You Mike

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Thanks guys, I'm just glad it all came together and I was able to help get us a good price.

I never once asked them for a comp, and it was never brought up to me that I would get one, so as it stands right now, I am on that promo list paying the same as everyone else. ;)

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Hey guys sorry, I've been busy with all kinds of stuff and haven't been able to log onto BD lately.

So yeah, as a few have already stated, all the emails were sent out today, so everyone except BDer "JGY" (James) should have their email with the special promo code that they will need when ordering and to receive the special discount price. Hey James (JGY), yours got kicked back twice and wouldn't go through, so I will PM your special promo code to you, as Paul sent it to me to get it to you..... please let me know when you get it.

Keep in mind guys, you all have 2 weeks to get your orders in, so be mindful and keep track of the days, and try not to wait until the very last day. Fell Marine is doing us a cool thing here, so don't be late and then ask later for the discount, as they are giving us all plenty of time to get the orders in, and once two weeks is up, the deal and promo code will no longer be in effect. ;)

Thanks again Paul!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0