gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
west marine had them on sale while back... 159.00. amazon has them on sales now and then 161.00
hodges marine is a great place to buy...

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Hey guys, I was buried with work the past few days and away from the internet. Just now read this, so I will update the list on my first post here shortly. I will be working again tomorrow and tues, not sure about Weds yet, but will update when possible.

We are starting to get good response..... keep it coming if you want in and are interested.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Ok, front page list has been updated with current list of those interested.

We're doing good so far, but I'm hoping we can get to 20+..... we'll see how it goes. I also understand that this is dependent on the price we can get, so fingers crossed they will do us right with a great deal..... until then I fully understand that nobody is truly committed just yet and just expressing interest in being included should everything line up to their liking. ;)

Upvote 0

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    I have 1 brand new in the box, never been opened. Would sell for $140 shipped as I don't think I will be using it. thanks

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
    Poway Ca
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    No Boat Now
    Ok, front page list has been updated with current list of those interested.

We're doing good so far, but I'm hoping we can get to 20+..... we'll see how it goes. I also understand that this is dependent on the price we can get, so fingers crossed they will do us right with a great deal..... until then I fully understand that nobody is truly committed just yet and just expressing interest in being included should everything line up to their liking. ;)

what do you think you can get the price down too ?

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    what do you think you can get the price down too ?

Hey Gary, I'm not sure just yet as I'm just getting this idea kickstarted. I'm going to wait until the interest is at around 20+ and then try working with them on a price.

I would start trying now, but I want to make sure we have and show enough interest to make it worth it for the company to hopefully kick us a great deal. That's the plan anyways LOL

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
    Poway Ca
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    No Boat Now
    Okay I understand that... when they first came out I think last year they had a special price 133.95 or very close to that...just saying... I might be selling my boat come end of this season so , i see no need to add one .

Gary

Reactions: ?? fisherman
    Upvote 0

sueno

Go Fishing!
    Jun 3, 2003
    San Diego
    Name
    Doug
    Boat
    Parker 2310
    What’s the final price? I could use one! I seem to go solo a lot lately! I know hustler could use one of these is he always goes by himself! lol

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    Just got home from work and have now updated the list on the first post.

I have been giving likes to those who have said they are interested, so that's kind of my way of letting you all know I've got you down. If you could though, everyone that has expressed interest, please double check the list on my first post of this thread to make sure your name is on the list. If I somehow missed any of you, please let me know.

Also, I totally understand that this is dependent on what price I will be able to get, so there is no pressure and no worries on my part what so ever in regards to anyone wishing to back out anytime from now till the time I do get a price. Once I get a price and post it, I will give everyone a few days to ponder over if it's still for them. Again, this is a NO PRESSURE deal, as I myself don't like feeling pressured, and don't want anyone else too as well.

Once I do post the price though, and then give you all around 3 days to sit on it, after that time I will really need a commitment on all those who are saying yes to the deal, because once the order is made (assuming this whole thing works out), we really need to keep our end of the deal with the manufacturer by giving them a good group buy in exchange for what we are hoping to be a pretty good price.

I have quite a bit of work for the next few days, so those who still want in are welcome. Once I get a little free time to try and deal with the manufacturer I will do just that.

Thanks to all who have replied with interest! ;)

Upvote 0

Kman

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Apr 7, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Kurt
    Boat
    Robalo R180 Trailer Trash
    Hey. You can take me off the list. I’ll buy my own when ready.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    T

Long story short, do you know what the range is, and can it be configured to trigger an alarm instead of a kill switch? Similarly, can you buy FOBs separately from the main receiver unit? ).
    It says on the web page 50' range and three FOBS.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    Curious how this will work out Mike?

Would you be footing the bill, or would there be some sort of discount code used at check out for those who expressed interest, and they simply buy it on their own?

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    Curious how this will work out Mike?

Would you be footing the bill, or would there be some sort of discount code used at check out for those who expressed interest, and they simply buy it on their own?

Good question actually and one of the things I will have to figure out along the way and when we hopefully get closer to doing this.

So as of this second, my answer is..... I dunno LOL

I'll get it figured out in due time though, just haven't gotten to that point yet. ;)

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    It says on the web page 50' range and three FOBS.

And keep in mind that 50' is from where the base unit is located.

So in theory, if the base unit was mounted near the middle of a large boat, you could be good on approximately a 100' boat.

50 feet in front of you & 50 feet in back of you.

<<<<<(50')<<<<< BASE UNIT >>>>>(50')>>>>>

Upvote 0