mike mitchell

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 25, 2017
San Diego
Name
Michael Mitchell
Boat
20 Bertram
If you are wearing BD swag in public is that an invitation to be recognized by other BD'ers? Should we have a hand gesture? A slogan? A code word? Or just shut up and put our head down? Questions like " Are you on the board?" seems kinda creepy to me.

Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
I just ask where the next Gangbang is going to be held... especially if with their significant other... Helps me determine when you joined BD!
In truth over the years you learn Many Many people on BD just armchair fish... So they don't really like meeting REEL people.

Upvote 0

mrkrabs

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
:D
1432799910_3.gif

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat
    the twisted ducker
    How original! I was thinking like the secret handshake of Fred Flintstones lodge brothers. Was it the Royal Order of the Water Buffaloes?
    Nope, simple and to the point.🖕

Reactions: mrfishcado
    Upvote 0

Hellosugaree

Almost A Member
    Sep 6, 2019
    San Francisco
    Name
    Timbo
    Boat
    13' Boston Whaler
    When me and another BD member notice each other, we usually just slap dicks and see where it goes from there.

Also you don't look as cool to other people as you think you do. My wife was puzzled as to why someone had a "Bloody Dicks" sticker on their car.

Upvote 0

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
    Apr 27, 2011
    Chula Vista, CA
    Name
    Jon
    Boat
    won't b mine
    I'd been Saluted a time or two. As old as I am, and forgetting I have BD stickers on my car, I just thought it was my driving!

Upvote 0

Latest posts