Advertiser
  • Jul 8, 2020
    Oak Hills, CA
    www.skipjackyachts.com
    Name
    Michael Englebrecht
    Boat Name
    20 ft Skipjack
    Edmond Jin who just recently bought a Skipjack 262 broke in his boat the right way.

Great Catch for that area.

BigMike

1665006383199.jpeg

Edmond " My first day& trip with my new Skipjack boat back home in Mendocino Coast, 15 minutes after we found the temperature breaks less then 30 miles out. the action was on. My biggest Yellowfin tuna ever. Broke the local records. Never expected to catch such a huge fish back home. 3 of us fought more then 2 hours to land it. My lucky day with my lucky boat "

Salmondave22

Almost A Member
    May 21, 2020
    Rocklin
    Name
    david brown
    Boat Name
    22ft Boston Whaler
    Edmond Jin who just recently bought a Skipjack 262 broke in his boat the right way.

Great Catch for that area.

BigMike

View attachment 1430495

Edmond " My first day& trip with my new Skipjack boat back home in Mendocino Coast, 15 minutes after we found the temperature breaks less then 30 miles out. the action was on. My biggest Yellowfin tuna ever. Broke the local records. Never expected to catch such a huge fish back home. 3 of us fought more then 2 hours to land it. My lucky day with my lucky boat "
    YOU DA MAN !!!

Reactions: SkipJack Boats
    Upvote 0

SkipJack Boats

55 YEARS OF BUILDING OFFSHORE FISHING YACHTS
    Advertiser
  • Jul 8, 2020
    Oak Hills, CA
    www.skipjackyachts.com
    Name
    Michael Englebrecht
    Boat Name
    20 ft Skipjack
    Lots of boats made over the years were known for raising big gamefish. It's a combination of the engine noise and the way it goes through the water.
    I had a small CC years ago and it had an Evinrude loop charged engine that was know for attracting fish. It did. I would catch big fish in the middle of a fleet of tournament boats who were blanking out. I always caught fish then came the Glasstron workaround that would only catch fish at anchor.
    My first Hatteras was a killer!
    Lets see if the new boats get the fish raising reputation. It's still takes a skilled angler once you get tight.

Upvote 0

SkipJack Boats

55 YEARS OF BUILDING OFFSHORE FISHING YACHTS
    Advertiser
  • Jul 8, 2020
    Oak Hills, CA
    www.skipjackyachts.com
    Name
    Michael Englebrecht
    Boat Name
    20 ft Skipjack
    .... and to think I went down 1600 miles for mine. Great catch... nice picts and a memory that will last a lifetime. The problem now is.... how you gonna "beat" that.

That maybe the biggest tuna .... you'll EVER catch.... on that New Skippy. Nice post.
    I was just telling someone the same thing.

Reactions: woodfish330
    Upvote 0

Latest posts