hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
Just a heads up, got off the phone with Matt at Accurate and spoke in great length about the dawgs, and my situation. I had just bought a 500n bx2 (before learning of the "dawg" upgrades), and asked Matt if I could trade it in for an upgraded bx2 600n with the dawgs. Matt said no problem, send in the reel and we'll take care of you. I will cover any additional price of the 600n and shipping. NO PROBLEMO! I think this type of customer service needs to be mentioned and noted. He said the Dawg production may begin a bit earlier than the anticipated date of june, so I'm stoked to be patient on this one! Just a heads up for anyone in a similar situation, or if you are wavering on the words of some on these boards. I found the communication was a great benefit, and again this is a company who is going above and beyond imo, to make me happy. Thank you Matt and Accurate. Can't wait to pull extra hard at the rocks in Aug.!

seriola_killer

Dalurker's #1 Fan
Mar 24, 2008
Hurst, Tx
Name
Jerry
Boat
The Moose Knuckle
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Outstanding customer service.

wideopen90

reel crazy
Dec 22, 2004
dulzura ca
Name
gary
Boat
21ft ,sea chaser, reelcrazy
Your lucky I have had no help at all from them with my 270 they told me to put it on ebay This reel cost me close to$ 400

NachoOne

Not your normal Nachos
May 8, 2009
So Cal., CA. USA
Name
Nacho
Boat
Long Gone
Heck, Aly in the reel service department has always provided me with outstanding customer service. Best ever! She always takes care of my 197, 270, 500N, and 30 and tehy have always been returned to me in better than new condition.
THANKS ALY!

Wildman

Junior-Assistant-Deputy CharterMaster in Training
Feb 25, 2007
South Bay, L.A., CA
Name
JC
Boat
INTREPID
Your lucky I have had no help at all from them with my 270 they told me to put it on ebay This reel cost me close to$ 400
Heck, Aly in the reel service department has always provided me with outstanding customer service. Best ever! She always takes care of my 197, 270, 500N, and 30 and tehy have always been returned to me in better than new condition.
THANKS ALY!
Agree: they provide GREAT customer service. I'd like to hear the whole story about the 270. They cannot upgrade Boss Magnums to BX2s, but they are very helpful with keeping the Boss Magnums going. I have/have had two B2-870s and two B2-665s. They are in tip-top shape and ready for action this Summer.

FYI: Aly is no longer with Accurate. Perri will help you with your reel service.

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
Agree: they provide GREAT customer service. I'd like to hear the whole story about the 270. They cannot upgrade Boss Magnums to BX2s, but they are very helpful with keeping the Boss Magnums going. I have/have had two B2-870s and two B2-665s. They are in tip-top shape and ready for action this Summer.

FYI: Aly is no longer with Accurate. Perri will help you with your reel service.
that cannot be good.....no Aly......

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
mike's-bill's good to have friends

THAY CAN UPGRADE ALL THE OLD REELS TO 2SPEEDS, BUT WILL NOT. ALL YOU NEED IS SIDEPLATE ALL THE GEARS,SHAFT AND SPOOL SHAFT. IT WILL NOT BE CHEEP BUT CAN BE DONE.

Wildman

Junior-Assistant-Deputy CharterMaster in Training
Feb 25, 2007
South Bay, L.A., CA
Name
JC
Boat
INTREPID

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
Perri is a really nice lady, talked to her there today dropping off two reels. We got to talking about trips etc. and she asked if I needed these right away, I said no I have others to use but she still said she would try to get them back to me by a particular date. Talked about dawwg fixes too. Great people, ever go and see the shop ? Bad ass.