Sandieangler

Wax~Chalk~Resin
Oct 1, 2017
San diego
Name
Trevor Ton
Boat
Mercado de pescado
Does anyone have feed back on these graphite composite blanks? Supposedly from China? Looking into buying a rail rod with that blank 7ft rated 130 - unlimited

spongehead

"ONE FISH AT A TIME"
Sep 12, 2010
garden grove, ca
Name
David
Boat
Maria
Whos blanks?

Sandieangler

Wax~Chalk~Resin
Oct 1, 2017
San diego
Name
Trevor Ton
Boat
Mercado de pescado
The seller who wraps these said that they are no name blanks, they are from a factory from china. He said the lighter rods are similar to calstar graphiters but the heavier hes not sure of

Sandieangler

Wax~Chalk~Resin
Oct 1, 2017
San diego
Name
Trevor Ton
Boat
Mercado de pescado
If you're going to buy it try to break it first.At that price i would expect some sort of name brand blank.
Yeah I always pull on them before purchase. But thats what I wss thinking, the fact that the blank is a no name worries me.

Reactions: spongehead

Matrix

King of the Universe
May 14, 2004
Pasadena
Name
Tim
Boat
No Boat
That's not a good price for an unknown blank. For a few dollars more you could buy a used Seeker or Calstar and know exactly what you are getting. You may even be able to get a brand new Okuma rail rod for that price, or even less.

spongehead

"ONE FISH AT A TIME"
Sep 12, 2010
garden grove, ca
Name
David
Boat
Maria
Interesting if theyre rainshadows then great. Theres another large company that produces most of the chinese blanks it all depends if theyre 1st rated blanks or not. QC is really important as well as materials. U dont want the rod snapping on ur personal best. If ur looking for a good inexpensive railrod look into the graftech theyre really nice with good components for 240 or less.

Sandieangler

Wax~Chalk~Resin
Oct 1, 2017
San diego
Name
Trevor Ton
Boat
Mercado de pescado
Lol yup, on the phone he kept talking super fast and when I would try and say something he would cut me off and wouldnt let ne speak LOL . I picked up a Rainshadow XXH today instead for $325

Day0ne

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
Does anybody know what a tutorial is?

Reactions: Mtnfshr