Graftech rods in San Diego

ReelBiggMikee

Jan 8, 2021
Las Vegas
Name
Mike Ba
Boat
Yak
I am looking for a Graftech rail rod GRR78XH, Will be in San Diego around 2 p.m. on Friday for my 1.5 trip.... does anyone know who carries them in town and if they have them in stock. T.i.a.

Upvote 0

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    Contact the several Turner's Outdoorsman stores in the San Diego area. They carry Graftech, and may well have the one you want. By the way, I use that same rod in XXXH strength, and for being powerful it is both light in my hands and will cast decently, not a broomstick. Be open to the rod in greater strength than XH, these bluefin are mean. I know that you want to get hooked up, but stay at 60# test and higher or you may well end up with heartbreak and a hernia.

I'll be out there on a 3-day on the CONDOR. We will no likely cross paths on Saturday, give me a wave as you go by. Best of luck!

Upvote 0
    Aug 11, 2015
    Vancouver
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Zodiac
    Contact the several Turner's Outdoorsman stores in the San Diego area. They carry Graftech, and may well have the one you want. By the way, I use that same rod in XXXH strength, and for being powerful it is both light in my hands and will cast decently, not a broomstick. Be open to the rod in greater strength than XH, these bluefin are mean. I know that you want to get hooked up, but stay at 60# test and higher or you may well end up with heartbreak and a hernia.

I'll be out there on a 3-day on the CONDOR. We will no likely cross paths on Saturday, give me a wave as you go by. Best of luck!
    Go get em Gary!!!!

Reactions: surfgoose
    Upvote 0

WANADUNE

Sep 1, 2007
    Poway
    Name
    jeremy
    Boat
    19 ft Mako La Rana IV
    San Diego Tackle Traders also carries the Graftech rods. They had quite a few when I was there today.

Upvote 0

tunakillerjoe1

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jul 24, 2017
    San Diego, Calif
    Name
    Joseph Gratteau
    Boat
    Valco Westcoaster 150'
    Turners KMesa has them, fingered them yesterday. Thinking about getting one also.

Upvote 0