wburdge

Jul 23, 2009
Long Beach
Name
Bill
Boat
Spirit--Eastbay 38'
Hello all,

Up for sale is my 1988 Grady-White Seafarer 22. This boat is loaded with features! She has an Armstrong bracket and 2004 Suzuki 250hp 4 stroke motor with less than 400 hours on it. The bracket gives extra cockpit room and increases running efficiency. She has two fuel tanks, a main and a reserve. The main holds 65 gallons and the reserve 12. I easily cruise at 25 knots going to Catalina Island. With a wide open throttle, full of fuel, and loaded with fishing gear she will do just under 30 knots. If you're going for economy, I've had her trimmed out at 17 knots as well. I estimate based on consumption that I'm getting around 2 miles to the gallon, which is excellent!!

At the helm, you'll see an array of gauges, including accurate engine hours, volts, tach etc. There is also a 100% functioning Standard Horizon VHF radio. Next to that is a Lowrance GPS unit which I'm swapping out for a working one. Boat has wipers, running lights, cockpit LED lights, spreader lights, functioning Fusion audio radio w/speakers, a full cockpit to stern cover, a sunshade, and an aft deck enclosure cover. I just did a servicing on the motor and had two new batteries installed. The previous owner installed SeaDek for the cockpit and there are also coaming pads in excellent shape. She also has a shore power plug in.

If you're looking for a vessel to get in on the fishing this season, I couldn't think of a better choice than a classic Grady White!

I'm selling this amazing vessel due to the fact I'm getting married.

NO TRAILER--The boat is in the water.

PRICE--25k. Fairly firm on the price, I definitely won't make any money! :D

Title is clean and in hand. Please email me with questions or inquiries! [email protected]

IMG_1287.JPG IMG_1212.JPG IMG_1011.JPG IMG_1025.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: repo805
Upvote 0

wburdge

Jul 23, 2009
Long Beach
Name
Bill
Boat
Spirit--Eastbay 38'
Who installed the Armstrong bracket? Price would be good too. :cussing:

The work was done by a shop in Marina Del Ray. That's all I know. I've checked it for moisture and such, she's sealed tight! I regularly run the boat in 4-8' seas and she handles beautifully

Upvote 0

Billy L

AK halibut charter captain
  • Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    Getting married and that’s why you’re selling your boat eh!
    I guess your wife is not a fishing chic.

Upvote 0