Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
we arrive'd back in sq on 7/20/20,its been kinda wrough for us sportfishreman down here in baja,covid as througn everything way out of wack,with out our american fishing friends we are left with out much,i was in gonzaga bay,fishing away wen the clossures stratted,lost all my chartters for the rest of may and april,campo papa fernanez closed to all but residents,we move;d over to bola to wayte things out,it wesent till mid june wen i startted fishing againg and maneged to salvege some of my season there,the fishing was awsome by bola standards,wide open yellowtail,very good cbrilla fishing and sprinckel with a few gulfys made for great fishing.
here just a few fotos of my last few trips in bola,wen we left it was wide open yellowtail with lots of big fish comming over the rail.
IMG_2988.JPG

on my last day on the water in bola i took my girls fishing.
IMG_3645.JPG

my doughte arlette del mar,maricela and juannannette with a big yellowtail all 3 help'd reel in.
IMG_3618.JPG

maricela & juannannette.
IMG_3620.JPG

juannannette im sure will grow up to be a tom boy,she likes everthing that hase to doo with action.
IMG_3626.JPG

9 fish fill the cooler,we startted fishing by 7.30 and were on our way back by 9.30 it was wide open big fish.
IMG_3646.JPG

maricela.....'manos frias'
IMG_3657.JPG

my friend mr gordon ecv west & friends.
IMG_3573.JPG

spent a coupe days fishing with mr ross zeorhof,a mighty fine fisherman.
IMG_3546.JPG

el rossman on the jig fish.
IMG_3532.JPG

rossman and my friend cptn hector torres,cptn hector is a freelance guide as well as a panga cptn look him up on fb if you'd like a fine guide on youre boat,hector will put you on the fish,he spent 10 season in alaska fishing and speacks inglish well.
IMG_3509.JPG

back lit baby trigger fish.
IMG_3469.JPG

my friends normam woodroow'woody'awsome pacific 2325.
IMG_3465.JPG

captain igor galvan and his kidd,one of the very best in bola.
IMG_3464.JPG

my friend morgan gill.
IMG_3439.JPG

my friend 'bad luck joe' and gill his brother in law,howe good was the fishing,even bad luck joe cought a bunch.
IMG_3437.JPG

mr joe zuniga.
IMG_3429.JPG

mr gill with a nice gulfy.
IMG_3402.JPG

my friend dr antonio gonzalaes achegarai,a fine angeler he is.
IMG_3354.JPG

antonio all hook'd up.united composit rods are awsome,light and very powerful.here you can see the intire rod working.
IMG_3346.JPG

this fine angeler can put a hold on the fish.
IMG_3304.JPG

bammmmmmmmmmmmwow!
IMG_3323.JPG

gracias antonio,si me gusta mucho.
IMG_3380.JPG

23-25 pacific and the mornning light.
IMG_3214.JPG

off to work we go.
IMG_3253.JPG

my friends mss tessa & shannon dierkhof.
IMG_3164.JPG

mss tessa can hold a fish better than moust.
IMG_3155.JPG

brady there sun.
IMG_3066.JPG

thanck you tessa,shannon & brady for all the fine times and gifts for myself and my girls.
IMG_3063.JPG

mr friend mr randy champion all hook'd up.
IMG_3002.JPG

randy champion and the deadhead lure da' brown basterd.
IMG_3011.JPG

whale sharks are in bola come down and see them.
IMG_3057.JPG

ill be fishing san quintin in august and sept,theres been whiteseabass around,some tuna and yellowtail,halibut and calicos at sa martin island and good bottom fish,i will be on the water in the next few days after a rest and will post reports,hope see some of you angelers down here,thanck you &&&
fishonnn&onnn.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen
Love the pics! The one with your daughter trying to turn that reel handle with a huge smile on her face should be framed.

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ
Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
So nice to see one of your epic reports, Captain Juan! Hope you and family are doing well.

I'll be back someday. :D

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ
Upvote 0