Governor Targets Orange County

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Fish:

I just checked this thread to be sure... nobody mentioned trump at all, except you. Trump is not the issue here.. it’s fucking Newsome..
I was just talking about how people feel about these 2 politicians and how it creates a split among people that is miles wide...
I made no mention of my feelings or political ideals in the least...
Simply amazed at the hatred that goes both ways over politics on a scale that definitely never happened in my lifetime...
I was critical of no one...
And by the way telling me what Im allowed to bring up or talk about on a public forum is truly comical..thanks for that..u went back and checked? Classic

Reactions: pacificscout

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
Let Gov. Newsom know that by keep Doing these WE the People are CORRECT that Covid-19 is FAKE NEWS.
For fucks sake it's not fake news in San Diego! Sharp Chula Vista ICU is overrun with a spike in Covid-19 cases at 60 plus. They are sending patients to other area hospitals as overflow. We were doing good, cases were dropping. Now we just got 4 more. So stop with this shit. I dont know what OC hospitals are experiencing but c'mon man it's no hoax.

kindafishy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
from a article in TIME about the 20 18-2019 flu season.
In total, the CDC estimates that up to 42.9 million people got sick during the 2018-2019 flu season, 647,000 people were hospitalized and 61,200 died. That’s fairly on par with a typical season, and well below the CDC’s 2017-2018 estimates of 48.8 million illnesses, 959,000 hospitalizations and 79,400 deaths.

from a current write up somebody attached in the start of this thread.....
The state's health department has reported 46,500 confirmed cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, and 1,887 deaths.

Reactions: CHADDY and rexor_rn

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I made no mention of my feelings or political ideals in the least...

I was critical of no one...
It's pretty obvious what your feelings and political ideas are,it's very easy to see by what you post.You have been critical.You brought up Trump in a negative way many times in many threads.This one is/was about Newsom and you brought Trump into it as a deflection for the bashing of Newsom.Do you support Newsom in things other than this virus situation ?

hobiefish

I am not always Grumpy; somtimes I am fishing!
Mar 16, 2007
Chino
Name
duane
Boat
Sea-Pro 186cc & Honda Aquatrax
This could get some reaction but I just have to say it:

Does anyone else besides me find it hypocritical that the same people that are pro-abortion and could care less about that life using the mantra of "a women's right to choose" all of the sudden are so zealous about life and could care less about "my right to choose"? Why the flip-flop on "personal liberty"?

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
KUDOS to these CROWD!

Good Job for Standing up for Freedom and Liberty,

Continue this type of Protests until the Weekend and Days thereafter, its the Most Patriotic thing to Do amidst Lockdown.🇺🇸👊

NO Social Distancing nor Mask is Necessary as We have to Prove this is just a FLU! Also the BEST WAY to achieve HERD IMMUNITY.

Let Gov. Newsom know that by keep Doing these WE the People are CORRECT that Covid-19 is FAKE NEWS.

Lets Double the Crowd from Sacramento, to Orange County, Down to SAN DIEGO....People Should FLOCK the BEACHES these WEEKEND for Governor NEWSOM to see!👊👊👊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

View attachment 1140480
For fucks sake make your mind up . At the beginning of this fiasco you're preaching stay inside WEAR your MASK . Self isolate . Don't be a covidiot . Now you post this . Fukin drama queen.

bazzturd

I fish in the ocean, not the internet
Aug 7, 2008
Westminster, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
Gwendolyn
It's all the 909'ers and 951'ers that blew it. Should have made an ordinance to keep people in their own county. Next all these democrats out of job now will just put another democrat in office after dickhead Newsom. Never learn their lesson. Team red would have them back to work, fishing and sun bathing by now.

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
It's pretty obvious what your feelings and political ideas are,it's very easy to see by what you post.You have been critical.You brought up Trump in a negative way many times in many threads.This one is/was about Newsom and you brought Trump into it as a deflection for the bashing of Newsom.Do you support Newsom in things other than this virus situation ?
I've made it as clear as possible that I support no politicians..
I subscribe to the George carlin theory of politics...
I bring trump up because he is the lead character in this epic blockbuster that I use these days for entertainment.
Walter white and Tony soprano were the bad guys but we rooted for them for the entertainment value...
There are no posts where I endorse or claim to back any politician because none of them are truthful...
You guys who strongly back one or the other want people to choose so you can ally with or have a rival to argue with politically..
My interest in this subject is from my hobby of people watching and recently politics has brought out the absolute best and worst in people making politics which was always incredibly boring to me entertaining...
Sorry I wont choose sides in this game of complete bullshit....

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
For fucks sake make your mind up . At the beginning of this fiasco you're preaching stay inside WEAR your MASK . Self isolate . Don't be a covidiot . Now you post this . Fukin drama queen.
chillax brother i know you’ve been on a tough time...how come i’m unwelcome to subscribe to your point of view, now that a believe you..lol..🤪 your such a loser for lacking a sense of humor😂 tightlines.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
It's all the 909'ers and 951'ers that blew it. Should have made an ordinance to keep people in their own county. Next all these democrats out of job now will just put another democrat in office after dickhead Newsom. Never learn their lesson. Team red would have them back to work, fishing and sun bathing by now.
Don't go blaming it on those that don't live on the coast.These beaches belong to all of us no matter which side of the I-5 you live on.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I've made it as clear as possible that I support no politicians..
I subscribe to the George carlin theory of politics...
I bring trump up because he is the lead character in this epic blockbuster that I use these days for entertainment.
Walter white and Tony soprano were the bad guys but we rooted for them for the entertainment value...
There are no posts where I endorse or claim to back any politician because none of them are truthful...
You guys who strongly back one or the other want people to choose so you can ally with or have a rival to argue with politically..
My interest in this subject is from my hobby of people watching and recently politics has brought out the absolute best and worst in people making politics which was always incredibly boring to me entertaining...
Sorry I wont choose sides in this game of complete bullshit....
Do you even vote ?

Reactions: popx5 and rexor_rn

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Don't vote ? don't criticize and complain.

Reactions: skrilla

bazzturd

I fish in the ocean, not the internet
Aug 7, 2008
Westminster, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
Gwendolyn
Don't go blaming it on those that don't live on the coast.These beaches belong to all of us no matter which side of the I-5 you live on.
I'll blame it on whoever I want. You're right they do belong to everyone but during the current circumstances we don't need every raider and cowboy fan on the beach in their Ben Davis and Nike Cortes. When it comes time to vote I just hope they can figure out what box to scratch if they like to work.

popx5

Jun 27, 2008
7000'
Name
Tom
Boat
Montauk
And by the way telling me what Im allowed to bring up or talk about on a public forum is truly comical..thanks for that..u went back and checked? Classic
Never told you or anyone for that matter what they can post anywhere. Lots of men have died for our right to do just that, and I can’t imagine a free world where one could not speak freely.

Although YouTube, face book, Twitter and google certainly feel different. All run by liberal folks who claim they want inclusion until you post something they don’t agree with.

Classic.......