Clay
Boat
n/a
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Thats not the point , it never ends , iv`e lived in san Diego for 63 years and it just nevet ends with the money grab , we continue to bail out our goverment officals who work and are paid by us , they can give 2 shits about bleeding us out to the very end we have to manange our money so they can take more , this has nothing to do with truck registration , enough is enough

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
All This Political Bullshit is Ruining my online Talking about fishing!

The Dummies on this site want no politics... They want that extra bill every year!
They want fishing to be both more expensive and harder to go and do legally.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
All This Political Bullshit is Ruining my online Talking about fishing!

The Dummies on this site want no politics... They want that extra bill every year!
They want fishing to be both more expensive and harder to go and do legally.
I just hope who ever Voted for Newscum ,
doesn't have kids ,
because the Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    Excel, American Angler
    I think if you’re a Democrat and own a boat and a truck you deserve to take the stove pipe up the ass.

For those of us with brains this is typical Dem BS. I just paid $735 bucks for my truck registration. Screw buying a boat I can’t afford to support people that don’t want to work or pay their own bills

bajachild

Almost A Member
  • Jul 13, 2005
    so. cal
    Name
    mike
    Boat
    2019 Montauk 170
    So you’re saying he also rips you off on the truck registration? Cool higher taxes and fees, keep voting democrat.
    Yes. I’m ripped off on the truck. But I just bought a $50k boat and it was $20. Now it’s gonna be $70. You’re lucky they don’t have fees for boats based on fees for cars. And I don’t vote dem. In 10 years wife and I taking double CA teacher pensions and getting the hell out of CA.

Reactions: dbar and KXKH

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    Yes. I’m ripped off on the truck. But I just bought a $50k boat and it was $20. Now it’s gonna be $70. You’re lucky they don’t have fees for boats based on fees for cars. And I don’t vote dem. In 10 years wife and I taking double CA teacher pensions and getting the hell out of CA.

good to see you are union especially in a teachers union and don’t vote democrat. That’s pretty rare now days. Also I wasn’t trying to insinuate you vote democrat, more to show the proud liberals of this website what they’re really voting for

Reactions: KXKH and bajachild
    May 26, 2015
    Name
    Pura Vida
    Boat
    Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
    My 39 foot Blackman cost me plenty and I pay dearly to the goverment for owning it , I don`t mind because it`s my only outlet im DOD and will always have a outlet that goes to a good cause ME

Reactions: bajachild and kimbo

stairman

May 16, 2009
    ramona /ca/usa
    Name
    doug
    Boat
    yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
    Hey nu.b nuts...you pay property tax on boats over 16feet..

Reactions: charger98

Kman

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Apr 7, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Kurt
    Boat
    Robalo R180 Trailer Trash
    $700 (x2) for the cars plus property tax on the boat and now this. It never ends. Counting the days till we move north.

Trayscool

Captain
    Sep 26, 2008
    Long Beach
    www.skipjackmafia.com
    Name
    Travis
    Boat
    NO BOATS
    Here’s the email from boat us. If they fixed up facilities I would be all for it...but they won’t

F0EDABD0-EC9E-43D4-A926-52AF0444E775.png

Mark49

Mark litwiler
    Dec 26, 2016
    Lompoc
    Name
    Mark Litwiler
    Boat
    20’ wilson
    Screw newsome and anyone who voted for him and Biden for that matter! They already tax the crap out of us when we buy a boat than you have to pay a luxury tax and now they want to up the registration?! I hope he gets booted out and we can get someone with half a brain In their. But I have no hope this state will ever turn around to many brainwashed cnn watchers