Gotta report a guy - - it is way good

locvetter

• Mar 24, 2015
    Name
    Loc Vetter
    Boat
    Loc Vetter Casting
    So nice to report something really positive. As most of you know, Mike Morris of BigFishTransport had a wonderfully successful double lung transplant at UCLA over a year ago. He is indulging his double passion of fishing and just being nice by returning to his work of simplifying trips for others. I have used him twice in the past few months and had used him several times pre transplant and pre covid.

I have a personality type that worries. Mike is ruining my affliction! Latest example: My return flight got moved up to 11:30, so not time for fish processing, washing gear, even careful packing. Mike was there, as he always has been. We got the fish to fiver star and he got me to the airport to catch even an earlier flight, took my rods and box and weights. Washed and organized everything. packed my wooden tackle box in a perfectly protected shipping box, even removing the rod holders to lower the freight charge, delivered my rods to my nephew, fish to my family, and today arrived my box and miscellaneous tackle, with even the hooks on my jigs individually taped for safety.

Charged me almost nothing! (Accepted payPal or several other options.) He has a $2,000,000 liablity policy for a just-in-case.

On a prior trip he serviced all my reels, and they have worked perfectly, each having been tested on fish.

(760) 805-0824
    [email protected]

What a resource!!!

Upvote 0

Russ Scholl

Almost A Member
    Apr 1, 2018
    Tuscaloosa
    Name
    Russ Scholl
    Boat
    Kayaks
    So nice to report something really positive. As most of you know, Mike Morris of BigFishTransport had a wonderfully successful double lung transplant at UCLA over a year ago. He is indulging his double passion of fishing and just being nice by returning to his work of simplifying trips for others. I have used him twice in the past few months and had used him several times pre transplant and pre covid.

I have a personality type that worries. Mike is ruining my affliction! Latest example: My return flight got moved up to 11:30, so not time for fish processing, washing gear, even careful packing. Mike was there, as he always has been. We got the fish to fiver star and he got me to the airport to catch even an earlier flight, took my rods and box and weights. Washed and organized everything. packed my wooden tackle box in a perfectly protected shipping box, even removing the rod holders to lower the freight charge, delivered my rods to my nephew, fish to my family, and today arrived my box and miscellaneous tackle, with even the hooks on my jigs individually taped for safety.

Charged me almost nothing! (Accepted payPal or several other options.) He has a $2,000,000 liablity policy for a just-in-case.

On a prior trip he serviced all my reels, and they have worked perfectly, each having been tested on fish.

(760) 805-0824
    [email protected]

What a resource!!!
    Yep he is an outstanding guy.

Upvote 0

Cplug

Jul 19, 2014
    Name
    Cplug
    Boat
    II Sons
    Best of the best trust him with everything, and he is always there.

He is also a pretty good guy to BS with too.
    Our crew lives up near Seattle. One of biggest headaches and expenses was flying our tackle around. Enter “tackle Mike” and problem solved. He even does reel maintenance if you ask nicely. Highly recommend and great way to focus on the fishing rather than logistics.

Upvote 0

02bfishn

Almost A Member
    Jun 10, 2011
    St Louis, MO
    Name
    Charlie
    Boat
    AA
    Mike is an absolute Rockstar and gentleman. Has taken great care of us and our gear a couple of times now. Highly recommend. Five stars!

Upvote 0