I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
Aloha gang,
Got lucky yesterday, after about 4 trips with only small Aku and Ono with no big "jerk" this month, almost started to second guess my way's LOL, Decided to head out to Haleiwa yesterday Wed. 29th June. knowing that the bite was gong off this past weekend and wondered if Ahi will still be there?? My good brother Capt. of the "Gladys T" told me the night before that there are some reports "fish" still holding around the II, so with guest captain russ out of Haleiwa and a hopeful attitude, we past the head buoy at around 5am and headed to II, at around 10am we were working the 1000fa up to the J, with nothing happening, decided to work the inside towards the 500fa back to II, once we hit the middle of both buoy's leaving a aku pile the short rigger comes down and finally that sweet sound of line ripping off the shimano:), about 20 mins later in winds around 25knts, we landed a female that weighed 156lb Gilled and Gutted:) finally broke the streak:) fish started to bite around 10am-12pm, I picked up mine at 168 Degrees at 10 miles Haleiwa. Anyway gang thanks for looking and hope it picks up for all of us!!

Aloha,
Spens

IMG_20160629_103135734.jpg IMG_20160629_103100083.jpg IMG_20160630_094257172.jpg

Pupule

Feb 16, 2010
Ewa Beach
Name
Todd
Boat
22 ft Islander
Well, that's got to be the "hottest" cold streak on record. LOL

Well done, Spence and crew!

changboy

Nov 9, 2009
Honolulu
Name
Brian
Boat
"PARIS C" 23 sportcraft custom
Nice one, we were out there too, had two bites and lost both, one on the run and the second fish pulled hooks about 100 feet out, lol

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Spens and crew,
Good going, we haven't got a female yet, me likey the eggs. We went as well, up north was an option, ended up going left and across to outside CO. Broke line on one mid day. See you on the water.

Cheers
Pat

jkvshooter

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 14, 2009
Oahu
Name
justin
Boat
Fiber Form
Congrats on a nice fish. Great report.

Aloha,
Justin

I'M OFF

Really off
Jul 12, 2007
On the deck
Name
Tommy
Boat
Beautiful fish to break your "streak". Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfont

no mo boat
Jul 6, 2010
mililani
Name
peter fontanilla
Boat
17' Arima Sea Chaser-"kiana" - SOLD on 9/16/2016
congrats spence & russ on your nice yf :devil:... i am also on one cold streak ... so far 3 bolo head trips in a row :hali_parkutuli:... only get knock downs but no screaming reel! ... will try again for the 4th time and hopefully can get lucky and take the monkey off my back ... mahalo for sharing your story ... pete:(

shfish

Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
Well, that's got to be the "hottest" cold streak on record. LOL

Well done, Spence and crew!
LOL, thank you for all the Aloha captain Todd you da man

shfish

Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
Aloha Spencer, way to go that's a nice fish to break your cold spell Aloha Olu & Cary.
Aloha Brother Cary, thank you for all the aloha Ill keep you posted

aloha Spens

shfish

Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
Nice one, we were out there too, had two bites and lost both, one on the run and the second fish pulled hooks about 100 feet out, lol
Cpt. Brian, thank you for the aloha, not to worry you going get one 5 banger and bring all of in:) I will keep you posted and ill post a video on face book soon thank you captain!

Aloha spens

Reactions: changboy

shfish

Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
Spens and crew,
Good going, we haven't got a female yet, me likey the eggs. We went as well, up north was an option, ended up going left and across to outside CO. Broke line on one mid day. See you on the water.

Cheers
Pat
Aloha Capt Pat, I am sure you will load a hell of a lot this year!!! Ill keep the eggs on the next one for you :) thank you for all of your aloha brother see you on the water

Aloha Spens

shfish

Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
Beautiful fish to break your "streak". Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mahalo tommy looking forward in seeing you in da water!!

Aloha Spens

shfish

Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
congrats spence & russ on your nice yf :devil:... i am also on one cold streak ... so far 3 bolo head trips in a row :hali_parkutuli:... only get knock downs but no screaming reel! ... will try again for the 4th time and hopefully can get lucky and take the monkey off my back ... mahalo for sharing your story ... pete:(
Aloha Captain Peter, I got you:) main thing to remember the only way we going catch Ahi is to keep the lures in da water it will come!!:):) but I do know the pain of white wash LOL but you will have an epic day this year!!

Aloha Spens

Hij

Aug 1, 2011
Mililani HI
Name
Jason Hijirida
Boat
25 Force, PAIGE H
Congrats on your nice ahi and braving the winds! Sea wasn't too happy out there!

shfish

Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
Congrats on your nice ahi and braving the winds! Sea wasn't too happy out there!
Aloha Captain Jason, Mahalo for all the aloha lol yeah with my "Splash Pro" I tend to get a little wet and bumped around LOL. Hope to see you out in the water soon

Aloha spend

Reactions: Hij