anykine77

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 7, 2005
Waianae Hawaii
Name
Ron
Boat
28' Custom-Anykine
Got lucky this past Saturday. Been hearing about the fish coming up during the week, so decided to try our luck. Caught an Ahi a few weeks ago during the Friends and Family tournament, but stuck out during the Spinners last week. Launched at 5am. We were going to head out to CO and beyond, but decided to try the pinnacle first. A lot of boats around and got a small mahi early. Some blood in the boat so that's good. Past the pinnacle and decided to head towards CO. Around 7:30 am was watching the lures and noticed the inside rigger with the slant Matsu make a splash. For the split second I was thinking Wow that lure sure made a big splash and then it popped off the rigger and that sweet sound of the reel started. Alright. Kept going hoping for the center or outside riggers to go but nothing. As we're clearing the center getting ready to pull it onto the boat an Ahi came crashing out the water to try and grab it but missed. We let it out to try and tease but no luck. While we are clearing the last outrigger just before it's going to be hanging another Ahi came and launched and grabbed it. No miss on that one. Now we two on. We got the last one in the boat first and started to leader the first one. Got him in the boat and High Fives all around. Not much trouble with either one. Total time on the GoPro was about 13 minutes. 16 miles and 74 Degrees. All good so decided to head in early finally. 120 and 150 weights.

IMG_0876.jpg

conor

Nov 9, 2010
Oahu
Name
Ohana o Kai
Boat
20 ft. Pioneer
Great day, congrats.

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Good goin' Ron and Crew,
That's so fricken cool having them crash lures you are clearing. They (lures) are in the game until they are put away.

Cheers
Pat

Pupule

Feb 16, 2010
Ewa Beach
Name
Todd
Boat
22 ft Islander
Way to go on your double! Both fish in the boat within 13 minutes? Wow!

pfont

no mo boat
Jul 6, 2010
mililani
Name
peter fontanilla
Boat
17' Arima Sea Chaser-"kiana" - SOLD on 9/16/2016
congrats on your double ... :devil:

Kinaiahi61

Jan 17, 2012
Lihue, Hi
Name
Kalani
Boat
Kai Kea
Nice fish, congrats, always nice when you can come in early with fish in the box:)

shfish

Apr 14, 2012
Palolo
Name
Spencer
Boat
Ohana H, 30' Knife
Got lucky this past Saturday. Been hearing about the fish coming up during the week, so decided to try our luck. Caught an Ahi a few weeks ago during the Friends and Family tournament, but stuck out during the Spinners last week. Launched at 5am. We were going to head out to CO and beyond, but decided to try the pinnacle first. A lot of boats around and got a small mahi early. Some blood in the boat so that's good. Past the pinnacle and decided to head towards CO. Around 7:30 am was watching the lures and noticed the inside rigger with the slant Matsu make a splash. For the split second I was thinking Wow that lure sure made a big splash and then it popped off the rigger and that sweet sound of the reel started. Alright. Kept going hoping for the center or outside riggers to go but nothing. As we're clearing the center getting ready to pull it onto the boat an Ahi came crashing out the water to try and grab it but missed. We let it out to try and tease but no luck. While we are clearing the last outrigger just before it's going to be hanging another Ahi came and launched and grabbed it. No miss on that one. Now we two on. We got the last one in the boat first and started to leader the first one. Got him in the boat and High Fives all around. Not much trouble with either one. Total time on the GoPro was about 13 minutes. 16 miles and 74 Degrees. All good so decided to head in early finally. 120 and 150 weights.

View attachment 771996
Awesome Job Captain Ron!!! Nice!!

anykine77

Dec 7, 2005
Waianae Hawaii
Name
Ron
Boat
28' Custom-Anykine
Thanks Guys.

IT's the time of year. Gotta get out there when you can. Try again this week, although looks like it's gonna be blowing. Oh well go getta em.

Aloha,
Ron

Hij

Aug 1, 2011
Mililani HI
Name
Jason Hijirida
Boat
25 Force, PAIGE H
Congrats Ron and crew on an awesome day fishing!!