Not open for further replies.

Still

Apr 26, 2014
Murrieta Ca.
Name
James Michael
Boat
none
I have bought over 100 items on Ebay and aways wondered if i would get burned, but it aways turned out great. Then i buy a bunch of jigs on this site BD and GET BURNED, this guy has not sent the jigs and it's been 14 days. And he is only 30 miles away. I have sent him messages on this site, and he has not responded to them, And since i did pay pal friends family i can't get my money back, I know there are a lot of honest people on this site, And i have met a few of them, But i will never buy again unless i can meet in person. Wondering if i should put this piece of seal shit's name up. so no one else gets burned, he has been on this site since 2009 so I thought he was ok.

Reactions: NO4NMTL
Upvote 0

Slater

cuss on Monday,pray on Sunday,dream about one day
Jun 1, 2006
Lakeside
Name
Rob
Boat
sold! / cattle boat
I wouldn't hesitate to post!
You did your part & attempted all means of contacting him & it doesn't take 14 days to ship a package....

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
I have bought over 100 items on Ebay and aways wondered if i would get burned, but it aways turned out great. Then i buy a bunch of jigs on this site BD and GET BURNED, this guy has not sent the jigs and it's been 14 days. And he is only 30 miles away. I have sent him messages on this site, and he has not responded to them, And since i did pay pal friends family i can't get my money back, I know there are a lot of honest people on this site, And i have met a few of them, But i will never buy again unless i can meet in person. Wondering if i should put this piece of seal shit's name up. so no one else gets burned, he has been on this site since 2009 so I thought he was ok.
one piece of crap with wreck it for the good guys on here.

Upvote 0

salty nuts

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 2, 2004
Camarillo
Name
Tim Mohawk
Boat
25 Davis Rockharbor Volvo D4-260 TailChaser
Wtf is this douche bag so others dont get burned?????

Upvote 0

Otto

Aug 1, 2008
San Diego
Name
Floyd - Guy from Repo Man
Boat
19 SeaPro
NAME - Post the Name

If he burned you he will burn everyone.

Tell us all

Reactions: hdz805
Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
You should give this post 24 hours max and then spill the name.....how many posts since 2009

Upvote 0

Otto

Aug 1, 2008
San Diego
Name
Floyd - Guy from Repo Man
Boat
19 SeaPro
Getting my rope and a bowl of popcorn.

Post all information - Give the vigilantes the name

Upvote 0

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
Is it a new/low post member? I only buy from guys with at least a 200 count and a few years longevity, and have never gotten burned. And I typically send green cash through the mail with the understanding that if it doesn't arrive (or the seller even claims it didn't arrive), the loss is on me. One time, since I sent my $XXX (big) payment in a corporate envelope, the seller told me that his wife thought it was junk mail and almost through it out. But he caught it, got the payment and sent (actually, he sent as soon as I told him that I had sent) the goods. I really believe that the vast majority of longer-term members are totally trust worthy.

Upvote 0

Still

Apr 26, 2014
Murrieta Ca.
Name
James Michael
Boat
none
Yeah i hope so but this just means that if some one had something i wanted and i was the only one who wanted it but he had to sell buy mail and pay pal , He is keeping his item no more buying unless in person.

Upvote 0

Still

Apr 26, 2014
Murrieta Ca.
Name
James Michael
Boat
none
This is the last email i sent him Hello ***** since you did not get back to me and its been 13 days i payed on the 27th just checked pay pal. Iam going to file with pay pal to get my money back. and i think i will file with the San Diego police dept, for sale with intent to fraud. All it would have taken is you getting back to me. and letting me know what happen to the jigs i payed for, Or said you would refund the money. No one has a $103.50 to throw away. Get back to me by the end of this day and see if we can work this out. Or i will have to make sure i get my money back.

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
This is the last email i sent him Hello ***** since you did not get back to me and its been 13 days i payed on the 27th just checked pay pal. Iam going to file with pay pal to get my money back. and i think i will file with the San Diego police dept, for sale with intent to fraud. All it would have taken is you getting back to me. and letting me know what happen to the jigs i payed for, Or said you would refund the money. No one has a $103.50 to throw away. Get back to me by the end of this day and see if we can work this out. Or i will have to make sure i get my money back.
what kind of jigs were they?

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
did you check hospitals to see if he is in one,,,if not make him a reservation

Upvote 0

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
Only one side to this story i paid NO JIGS IN THE MAIL.

Always two sides. An example:

Expected an electrician to show at a job site 2 days ago. No show, no returned calls - until today. He has been at the hospital most of the last 48 hours with his dying father.

Maybe you got ripped off. 14 days seems long enough but shit happens. Could be lost in the mail. I hope the problem is resolved. If you did get ripped off post his info and he is done here.

In the future pay the 3 percent and skip the friends/family.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.