Pro Boat Scrubber
Nov 28, 2003
Agua Hedionda
Visit site
Name
Spooker
Boat
24' Skipjack FB, 19.5' Glastron SE and a ScupperPro TW
Blue Horizon left the dock at 7pm Saturday night. Arrived off the local pier by 9pm and started making bait. Didn't really float but steady pick with the squid jigs. I didn't get bit. Back at the dock by noon.

Attachments

illdill

CaTcH
Jun 23, 2008
SB
Name
illdill
Boat
Square grouper
Thanks for the coffee and BEST breakfast sandwich ever!

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
:hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta:

J

GregAndrew

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 28, 2008
San Gabriel,Ca.,USA
Name
Greg
Boat
T15 Kayak
The New Seaforth has been doing pretty good on that spot. I picked up a 20# WSB just after they left a few days ago. Just about right on their spot. On the whole, I would have preferred one of those grande YT though. Nice little paddle from Mission Bay fighting the tides in the channel.

Surfnsand

When's the next trip?
May 26, 2012
Murrieta, CA / Villas De Cortez Los Barriles
Name
Cody
Boat
40' Riviera Convertible - "Salty Pleasure"/ 21' Wellcraft 212 Fisherman
The New Seaforth has been doing pretty good on that spot. I picked up a 20# WSB just after they left a few days ago. Just about right on their spot. On the whole, I would have preferred one of those grande YT though. Nice little paddle from Mission Bay fighting the tides in the channel.
Were you out there Saturday morning? I saw a yak that was on their portside and then when they went out to deeper waters I think you pulled into that spot. We were off their starboard side and out about 300 yards. It was a zoo, managed to get a big bit but just about got spooled and then got wrapped around a boat anchor and lost it.