Dexter Outdoors

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
As some of you know Im getting ready for my first 5 day trip on the Searcher 7/28 I have most of the gear ill need. What I don't have is a good box, I have a good bit of tackle Im bringing because 2 of my buddies are coming along for the trip and were basically running a community chest for the 3 of us. Im looking for a good sturdy box, basically we have nothing like Im looking for in Sacramento. Also I bought a few molds and poured all my own lead for the trip what are the little canvas bags that people carry there lead in called or where can I find some? Thanks in advance guys!

Sactotuna

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 20, 2005
sacramento
Name
jim
Boat
Royal Star
I'm in Sacramento and have a Mark Pack Long Ranger I'd be happy to let you borrow for your trip. It's just sitting in my tackle room. Near mint. If you decide it's something you'd like to own after your trip, I'd be happy to sell it if you promise it will get plenty of use!

If you google it the post on BD where I bought it will come up with a bunch of pics.

PM me if interested.

ThunderMudder

Dec 1, 2007
wishing west c
Name
nal
Boat
282 GW Sailfish F225's
probably near top end $ for a box but SKB.
went thru 2 bags/boxes $100 ea and finally bought the skb when i should have bought it to begin with, would haved saved me some $ if i did.

Tymeflyme

Almost A Member
Feb 14, 2012
Albuquerque
Name
Vince
Boat
Isabel
I bought a lg. Predator Roller bag from a shop out of seal Beach and its has rocket launchers.. The only thing I didn't like, is the generic 3700 & 3750 boxes, replaced with Plano boxes.

Tymeflyme

Almost A Member
Feb 14, 2012
Albuquerque
Name
Vince
Boat
Isabel
I bought a lg. Predator Roller bag from a shop out of seal Beach and its has rocket launchers.. The only thing I didn't like, is the generic 3700 & 3750 boxes, replaced with Plano boxes. cost $ 140.00