Admin
Oct 18, 2017
Encinitas
seastheslay.com
Name
Jordan Jennings
Boat
Everglades 325cc
Greetings from the overgrown, and extremely humid, hinterlands of upstate New York. Despite being forced to languish at my wife’s parents house in the hippy infested wasteland that is modern day Woodstock, I’ve kept my finger on the So Cal fishing pulse and am happy to report that things are firing on all cylinders. While the full moon did throw us it’s usual curve ball over the weekend, overall it’s been another good week of fishing across Southern California.

96E269CA-0A45-47D5-818A-69E04EB20453-800x1000.jpeg

Speaking of which, Matt Kotch, Jimmy Decker and I made the run to San Clemente Island on Saturday, despite having sworn off making island bass runs during the full moon because the fishing always sucks. I guess that Stephen King was right when he penned in Shawshank Redemption that, “Hope springs eternal.” While I’m sure the actual quote can be traced back much further in literature, I was too lazy to...

Continue reading...

getaway

• Aug 22, 2008
    jamul
    Name
    jim
    Boat
    23 parker, sea venture
    I feel for you. I had a friend that live in NY. Then they shut down his wife's fund raiser bake sale because she didn't have a permit. That was the last straw....they left the state.

Reactions: Jordan