Good fishing in Ensenada

Jerk bait

Jun 25, 2019
Baja
Name
JB
Boat
Lucky
Good fishing in Ensenada have been catching big reds and lingcod Along with some nice halibut seeing a lot of yellow tail but they’re not biting right now hopefully Will start this week always looking for people to fish with me during the week if anyone’s interested let me know

TShot

Aug 13, 2018
San Francisco
Name
Tshot
Boat
none
Good fishing in Ensenada have been catching big reds and lingcod Along with some nice halibut seeing a lot of yellow tail but they’re not biting right now hopefully Will start this week always looking for people to fish with me during the week if anyone’s interested let me know

TShot

Aug 13, 2018
San Francisco
Name
Tshot
Boat
none
Do you go out on the panga's or charter or your own boat? Some friends of mine and I will be down south of Ensenada next week but I might be interested in going back down the following week for the full moon during the week.

TShot

Aug 13, 2018
San Francisco
Name
Tshot
Boat
none
I have a charter boat is called the lucky to if you’re interested it goes for 480 a day and we fish all day if you want to fish from 5 AM till 5 PM we will keep you out there all day let me know my friend
what is your contact info? How many anglers can you accommodate? fish finders and radar? gear included? where all do you fish out of? we were heading more south than Ensenada but we will be passing back through. Curious what fish are biting on/ bait availability? We were going to make a tackle run and just wanting to see what the must haves are?