radman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 10, 2006
escondido
Name
Darrin
Boat
Stringari
This is reason 4thousand,6hundred and 15 that I have my own boat,and no one to complain about except myself...wonder if this report would have been a "Rave"if the first paddy they stopped on gave up limits of YT,some Yf,and a few Dorado?Probably so.It is fishing.

Hismosa

Oct 15, 2016
Burbank, CA
Name
Glenn
Boat
Boat hoe
This is reason 4thousand,6hundred and 15 that I have my own boat,and no one to complain about except myself...wonder if this report would have been a "Rave"if the first paddy they stopped on gave up limits of YT,some Yf,and a few Dorado?Probably so.It is fishing.
Then the report would have been "great captain, shitty bait" then go on to rage about how shitty the bait was from the receiver and that he couldn't get bit because the bait was trash

mainline23

Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
It’s called fishing dude- don’t know how many boat rides I’ve been on while other boats caught fish. Eventually you will be on the boat that kills it. Sharpen ALL of your skills and refill your reels with fresh cord in between trips. Good luck!

Tomahawk Sportfishing

Jul 11, 2017
San Diego
Name
Tomahawk Sportfishing
Boat
Tomahawk
Since you personally called me out I’m going to respond.

1st off some facts:
-The trip was originally a 1.5 day with a full load of 28 for $390.00, with Covid we had to reduce to 25 for $420.00. Not the $450.00 you stated or with 22 passengers.
- Calling a experienced long range captain who has fished his whole life retarded?? Really man....he fished there because the trip the day before, they caught 121 fish there.
Here’s his bio, so you can educate yourself

- Complaining about a large crew?? We bring 6-7 crew so they can be available and wait on you hand and foot. Also our crew are deckhands, not deadheads, we don’t play that game. And they don’t fish, they help the ones that need help fishing.

In the future if you have a problem with a different boat you are riding and it’s something they can actually control (not biting fish or weather) talk to the Captain or owner before going to social media.

-Eric
Call me with any questions (619)909-6079

Last edited:

bdcarpenter28

Midnight Rambler
Feb 16, 2008
San diego
Name
Brian
Boat
2301 striper
Hate to rag on a boat but when its this bad you gotta say something. Boarded 1.5 on time 8 pm. Wed. Trip sold as 22 passengers but ended up 25 fisherman and large crew. Good load of dines we followed the Condor.
Have fished that boat with great crew and Captain when they relaunched the boat, they were the real deal. But this was 2 seasons ago. Put us on fish and fished hard, crew was knowledgeable and helpful to everyone. Not sure what happened but totally new Captain, cook, and crew don't have a clue.
Kind of knew we were screwed when the vague Game plan was head 100 miles South and see what we find??? WTF ? So we end up Inshore, guessing 2 miles West of Ensenada, we could see land and later made out the Utility Plant south end of Ensenada. Never went West out of lands sight.

Long story short we boxed maybe about a 10 square mi. area stopping on every kelp patty he saw. Scratch fishing for small and medium size Yellowtail with so many options is just plain retarded. Not sure where this Captain came from but guessing he's been offed by the community or doesn't ask for help. Had no problem with his boating skills at all he just didn't have a clue where to fish or even where the fleet had been catching fish.

Our count for the day 30 Yellowtail 4 Bonita on the troll for 25 anglers. He was done fishing by 3 pm. and started our boat ride North. Never caught his name not sure that he offered it. Asked one of the crew where he was from....fished Alaska, Hawaii, did some longlining but not sure????

Everyone has to make a living but not at the publics expense, I fault the Owners Eric and not sure of his new partner but jeez guys what the Tomahawk sold us was a stuffed expensive ( 450.00) boat ride. Never go back don't recommend. Sorry for the rant yall ! BTW Condor out of same dock limited on Yellowtail and had a few B.F.
Happy Fourth !!!!
I fished on Wednesday and it was a horrible day. We were marking fish all day but they wouldn’t go. They probably stayed in a general area waiting for the bite to happen. It’s a gamble that you have to take. To knock a boat, crew, and the owners is pretty poor on your part. I’ve fished this boat a bunch and have had nothing but great experience with or without great fishing. Maybe you were just the Karen of the boat

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Wow I'm so sick of the fucking cry babys in our world today. Time to stop the sport boat thing.

hawkplayer32

I'd rather be fishing.
Aug 6, 2012
Valencia, CA
Name
Tony Hicks
Boat
Baja Bound
Fished that boat two years ago on a 2.5 day and we ran out of bait the first day at 3pm during a wide open yft bite. Mind you we only fished that school for less than an hour. I confronted the captain about it and he admitted they failed to bring enough bait. Had to run back in and Rebait and then run out again and wasted a solid day of fishing.

I have never been on a boat that ran of bait on day .5 of a multi day trip.

Will NEVER fish that boat again.

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Be glad the boats are even allowed to run right now. Newsom may shut it all down again.

Reactions: Olddog8

vipertom1970

Oct 26, 2015
Inland Empire
Name
tom
Boat
2018 Parker 2320 SL
Fished that boat two years ago on a 2.5 day and we ran out of bait the first day at 3pm during a wide open yft bite. Mind you we only fished that school for less than an hour. I confronted the captain about it and he admitted they failed to bring enough bait. Had to run back in and Rebait and then run out again and wasted a solid day of fishing.

I have never been on a boat that ran of bait on day .5 of a multi day trip.

Will NEVER fish that boat again.
Now that’s bad !!

Reactions: woodfish330

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Quit winning like a little bitch! Captain joe Crisci is a excellent fisherman and captain! He has seen more fish and caught more fish than you will ever wish to in your life! His knowledge of Sportfishing and commercial fishing is unmatched. Your butt hurt because you guys had a tough day of fishing! Well that’s the way it goes sometimes! I grew up in a commercial fishing family and Sportfishing my whole life, these captains know exactly where, what and how to catch these fish day in and day out. If that’s the zone he was working, then there must have been a good sign or amount of fish holding there! They are there to catch fish not go for a boat ride! It’s a numbers game, no fish consistently means no customer base! Everyone has to take there shitty days, so just get over it and stop bashing the boat and captain!!
You said "Quit whining like a little Bitch", By the looks of Michael's Avatar picture, It should read "Big Bitch" with those set of tit's on him, How times have changed????

Reactions: [email protected]

timcicconi

Aug 5, 2009
Anaheim
Name
tim
Boat
26' Livesay
Albacore days: ocean odssesy, 1 1/2 60 miles from Diego, no bites all day, stayed in a small area all day, captain said fish came up around 3:45 the day before, around 4:00 went richter, I put 14 on in 45 minutes, literally had my trolling with a feather, bouncing albacore, my buddies first tuna trip and he put on 8. Right place time!

Bendobigtime

Fish tremble when I go fish'n.
Sep 13, 2018
East County
Name
Rusty
Boat
Queen Isabella
Are you kidding me, your actually on social media talking smack about a sport boat captain because you don't know how to catch fish unless it's wide open. The captain you so boldly talked smack about has more fish knowledge in his little finger then you will ever begin to know and that partly due to losing it out your big fat mouth. perhaps you should shut your mouth the next time you go fishing and learn how to fish so when it's slow out there you'll have a chance at catching one. Better yet you should have asked Joe to teach you because I promise you you'll know how to use your rod & reel to catch fish and your mouth for food intake and not spewing shit. You have no idea who you just bad mouthed. maybe you should just buy your fish at the market.

Bendobigtime

Fish tremble when I go fish'n.
Sep 13, 2018
East County
Name
Rusty
Boat
Queen Isabella
Are you kidding me, your actually on social media talking smack about a sport boat captain because you don't know how to catch fish unless it's wide open. The captain you so boldly talked smack about has more fish knowledge in his little finger then you will ever begin to know and that partly due to losing it out your big fat mouth. perhaps you should shut your mouth the next time you go fishing and learn how to fish so when it's slow out there you'll have a chance at catching one. Better yet you should have asked Joe to teach you because I promise you you'll know how to use your rod & reel to catch fish and your mouth for food intake and not spewing shit. You have no idea who you just bad mouthed. maybe you should just buy your fish at the market.

mrkrabs

Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
Since you personally called me out I’m going to respond.

1st off some facts:
-The trip was originally a 1.5 day with a full load of 28 for $390.00, with Covid we had to reduce to 25 for $420.00. Not the $450.00 you stated or with 22 passengers.
- Calling a experienced long range captain who has fished his whole life retarded?? Really man....he fished there because the trip the day before, they caught 121 fish there.
Here’s his bio, so you can educate yourself

- Complaining about a large crew?? We bring 6-7 crew so they can be available and wait on you hand and foot. Also our crew are deckhands, not deadheads, we don’t play that game. And they don’t fish, they help the ones that need help fishing.

In the future if you have a problem with a different boat you are riding and it’s something they can actually control (not biting fish or weather) talk to the Captain or owner before going to social media.

-Eric
Call me with any questions (619)909-6079
:appl: :appl: :jig::jig:

Status
Not open for further replies.