going to cat on Friday

Gabriel John

Apr 2, 2018
Tustin, CA
Name
Gabriel John
Boat
Jolly Mon
does anyone know if the carnage is at Avalon? and how much for a scoop? much appreciate the help as I'm heading out Friday. taking the father in law out as he rewired my boat. trying to put him on fish. thanks boys.

Upvote 0

Wasitrytofish

May 1, 2012
Monrovia ca united states
Name
Glen Mitchell
Boat
Sea Fox 248 Commander
Carnage- they are trying. they struck out last night and back at it tonight.
we’ve caught gamefish the last couple weeks on both Live Squid and Dines. don’t go to the island without bait unless you are sue the Carnage is tabled uo.
Chanel 11- Parked in front of avalon
75$ a scoop.
And I will be out there Thursday and Friday.
here’s my cell if you want a report tomorrow on anything . just text me anytime and I will report no later than when I finish hunting fish .
glen
626-841-4595

Upvote 0

Gabriel John

Apr 2, 2018
Tustin, CA
Name
Gabriel John
Boat
Jolly Mon
Glen you’re an absolute legend! Thanks. I’m going to grab a scoop of bait and make a few macs regardless just thinking for a chance at a white seabass. I’ll shoot you a text Thursday night.

Upvote 0

slydawg

Always wishin' I was fishin'
Jul 14, 2004
Alta Loma/Huntington
Name
Billy
Boat
WWW - 25’ Proline
Been at Cat on a family trip last few days. Fished tides casually, but have been metering around. Vs looked dead. Mid backside was a washing machine yesterday. Best life seen around front Hen rock area. Bring seal control. Can’t even slow troll in the area. Like said, no Carnage all wk so far. Nachos dines were ok. About 1/2 rolled first night, but got me through 2.5 days. Couple YT/Wsb taken East end. Good luck. Been slowwww. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Wasitrytofish

May 1, 2012
Monrovia ca united states
Name
Glen Mitchell
Boat
Sea Fox 248 Commander
I’m headed out now carnage has plenty of Squid in front of Avalon as of Thursday 5:30 AM I’ll be fishing the front side 626-841-4595 if anybody wants to give me a call for updates I would rather take a phone call and look for tax I’m expecting good things but I’m planning for the worst or vice versa

Upvote 0

Latest posts