GO TO Olympia Protest Sunday 4-19 @ 1:00 PM

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    Yes, and you arnt making sense. He didn’t call you retarded.
    Another clown who can't spell and does't proof read his posts. As Kim H pointed out above it's a shitty word and that's regardless of definition. Since I'm not mentally handicapped I don't look at it as an insult to me, just to all those who ARE handicapped. You seem to have a problem understanding that. Let it go along with the use of that word.

Reactions: FlatPack
    Upvote 0

koopa

Arima Adventures
    Feb 3, 2018
    Puget sound
    Name
    Koopa
    Boat
    Arima
    Another clown who can't spell and does't proof read his posts. As Kim H pointed out above it's a shitty word and that's regardless of definition. Since I'm not mentally handicapped I don't look at it as an insult to me, just to all those who ARE handicapped. You seem to have a problem understanding that. Let it go along with the use of that word.

I actually left off the apostrophe for you :-) He never called you or anyone retarded so quit making it something it’s not.

Upvote 0

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
    Nov 2, 2017
    Covington, wa
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
    No, I just respond to hate speech used against me in the name of mentally handicapped folks. If more people responded in hate speech with a negative response a lot less of it would be used. And that would be a good thing. I don't equate using hate speech as an "American" thing to do.

Out for a rip are ya bud?

Dude, you called John a Nazi and a racist (Worse than that with your slavery comment) because he doesn’t agree with your stance on the quarantine and now you’re flailing away about his “retarded” comment?! You’re a piece of work.

Also I want a fucking count of how many N95 masks you’ve collected and brought to the front lines after you went around shaming people about having them.

You’ve got that classic liberal sense of moral superiority that’s just fantastic to read about. Keep rippin.

Upvote 0

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
    Aug 4, 2010
    Camano Island
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Otter Craft
    To your corners boys. this is going nowhere fast. The common goal of getting
    through this and back on the water will not get solved by this infighting. Agree to disagree and let’s move on.

Reactions: Nineball
    Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    Out for a rip are ya bud?

Dude, you called John a Nazi and a racist (Worse than that with your slavery comment) because he doesn’t agree with your stance on the quarantine and now you’re flailing away about his “retarded” comment?! You’re a piece of work.

Also I want a fucking count of how many N95 masks you’ve collected and brought to the front lines after you went around shaming people about having them.

You’ve got that classic liberal sense of moral superiority that’s just fantastic to read about. Keep rippin.
    More thin skinned responses from those who make their reps on insulting people on a public forum. Next you'll play the slander card like that other loser. Replies from the dark side! Who would have thought! I don't have access to masks but I donate to the food bank, everyone does what they can . Responding to your ilk is also on my hit parade. If the shoe fits wear it! I'm going to take a 420 break now. That should also get bullshit responses from hate filled dicks like you. Catch you later, jerkoff.

Upvote 0

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
    Apr 7, 2004
    San Diego North County
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    Chelsea Rae
    All I know is that this virus thing has put me in a very bad spot....I had a quad bypass 10 months ago and now have to have another angioplasty to clear a narrowed artery but that got put on hold until early May....okay...I've had 8 heart attacks before so waiting another couple weeks is just what I've dealt with for the last 16 years but now things have changed again.....the lump in my neck that they thought was a lymph node infection turns out to be something more and now they need the angioplasty done ASAP.

Seems they can't remove the soft mass and start the other treatment until the cardiac issue is resolved and as they said "Time is of the Essence".....by the time they get hospitals back open for Non CoronaVirus procedures I will probably be sleeping with the fishes.

I just love managed health care and I have really good insurance and it's not provided by the Gov't but having Doctors and Nurses furloughed because the Virus numbers don't justify the shut down is garbage......I guess if I really wanted to push the issue and get treated I would get a version of this Virus like maybe MedeloVirus-7 and get admitted and have everything done at once :)

The real bummer is that I always enjoyed fishing in Washington with my Brother-In-Law and now if this thing goes way south for me just know that when you guys get bit off or chewed through it was probably me making you work for it ;)

Y'all stay cool, breathe and remember.....we all have issues to deal with because of this Pandemic.......doesn't matter what your issue is or what my issue is there are always others that have it worse off than you and I.....

Smile and Laugh today.......those are a couple things they can't lock down or take away from you....they can try but will never be able to lock down the human spirit.....This will be over soon enough and everybody will be asking the same question.....Where were you when the virus hit ?

Tight Lines

Upvote 0

Walker Inc.

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jun 24, 2013
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Name
    Patrick Walker
    Boat
    33 ft. Coldwater Walkaround
    Hey @bducky, you have proved nothing more than the fact that you are an old, senile, mentally challenged pile of steaming shit. Your bigotry screams entitled liberal fuck. I hope to god this #scamdemic is real in Elma. I hope you catch the ‘rona and fall in a hole and die miserably alone. The bright side is their would be one less Inslee vote, and one less moron walking the earth clogging the boat launch🤷‍♂️

Sincerely, your favorite charter captain!

Upvote 0

fishnazzi

Mostly just LURKING anymore...........
    Feb 24, 2008
    Out West....somewhere
    Name
    Troy
    Boat
    Which one.............
    To set the record straight, WE, the People, had to fight the whale wars about 10 years ago so that you could be salmon fishing in this state up to now. If we want to fish in this state, we have to fight, now it has been heaped on us once again and it is just the beginning.
    And, Jay is/was a good friend of the rec fishermen when he got elected, he proved that by sending the environmental fraud off of the fish and game commission. Jay and Fish and Game have to hear very clearly and loudly from all of us on this abuse of government power, it cannot stand.

I was away for a few years, where the heck is the fishnazi and goat. We gave em hell then and we will give em hell againtill its over.
    I’m still around occasionally..... this place isn’t what it was...... been replaced by FB and bitchy little whiners like the Washington state fishing...... now a political shill....... I’ve tried calling Ron a few times..... appears he has given up. There seems to be no plan to fight the state. This blockade idea is better for then waiting for someone else to do it for anglers........ that thought process has left anglers where they are...... wishin they were fishin.

Upvote 0

fishnazzi

Mostly just LURKING anymore...........
    Feb 24, 2008
    Out West....somewhere
    Name
    Troy
    Boat
    Which one.............
    Hey @bducky, you have proved nothing more than the fact that you are an old, senile, mentally challenged pile of steaming shit. Your bigotry screams entitled liberal fuck. I hope to god this #scamdemic is real in Elma. I hope you catch the ‘rona and fall in a hole and die miserably alone. The bright side is their would be one less Inslee vote, and one less moron walking the earth clogging the boat launch🤷‍♂️

Sincerely, your favorite charter captain!
    Hats off !!! Glad to see someone with balls to say it. Guys keep going like this..... might need to be around for more then an occasional guest appearance.

Upvote 0

Walker Inc.

Jun 24, 2013
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Name
    Patrick Walker
    Boat
    Hats off !!! Glad to see someone with balls to say it. Guys keep going like this..... might need to be around for more then an occasional guest appearance.
    Thanks Troy. Hope you and Corey Ann are well. @bducky is like a fucking hemroid. Flared up and agitated, and better of gone!

Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
    Yeah....it's a shitty word though. Hate it with a fucking passion, always have. Younger brother god rest his soul was Downs. We had the same birthday but two years apart. Made it to age 59 mainly because of the care my mother gave him. Absolutely hate the word and use of it regardless of definition but I realize people don't understand how it hits.

kim, I am sincerely sorry if I offended you and mean that! I used that word to describe something that I think is dense or dumb and is not aimed at a person or class of people although some would manipulate my words.

I actually worked for the State of Oregon for 11 years in my past life and worked with many people with disabilities including a lot of adults with Downs or Cerebral Palsy and families helping care for them. The fact that your brother lived so long is 100% based upon care he received throughout life.

I understand based on your experience how that word would be negative and again I apologize to you for that!

Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    I haven't manufactured more "triggers" since I worked at Winchester 45 years ago as a machinist! I'm going now, work yourselves into a rabid froth on your own time, I've made my point to all those rational folks, rest of you- cant fix stupid. Glad I'm not enough of an a-hole to wish Corona on anyone, just makes my point. Hate filled rants is all you got. I'm gone now, got lots better things to do.

Upvote 0

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
  • Jul 28, 2012
    Fullerton
    Name
    Wally
    Boat
    16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
    Fellas',
    This is fun and a bit informative.
    I live in Socal and this past September, I was heading up to WA to visit a friend.
    I reached out to be a boat Ho' up there and bducky responded to take me fishing.
    He planned it out and we were ready to go but due to the distance and time,
    I didn't get out with him.
    He and his wife took the time to try to get me out and have a great time fishing.
    I felt welcomed.
    I do plan on heading up specifically to the Westport/ Elma area.
    He has let me know to hit him up.
    I enjoyed the area and the people.
    Just me experience with Bducky.
    Cheers,
    Wally

Upvote 0

Walker Inc.

Jun 24, 2013
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Name
    Patrick Walker
    Boat
    I haven't manufactured more "triggers" since I worked at Winchester 45 years ago as a machinist! I'm going now, work yourselves into a rabid froth on your own time, I've made my point to all those rational folks, rest of you- cant fix stupid. Glad I'm not enough of an a-hole to wish Corona on anyone, just makes my point. Hate filled rants is all you got. I'm gone now, got lots better things to do.
    @bducky I take great pride in being an asshole. It’s what I live for!
    Unfortunately, as I’m sure most on here would agree I’m not very good at it, but I promise to get better at projecting my hate filled rants upon you. Go fuck yourself, are you coughing yet?

Upvote 0

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
    Jun 2, 2009
    Seabeck
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
    Fellas',
    This is fun and a bit informative.
    I live in Socal and this past September, I was heading up to WA to visit a friend.
    I reached out to be a boat Ho' up there and bducky responded to take me fishing.
    He planned it out and we were ready to go but due to the distance and time,
    I didn't get out with him.
    He and his wife took the time to try to get me out and have a great time fishing.
    I felt welcomed.
    I do plan on heading up specifically to the Westport/ Elma area.
    He has let me know to hit him up.
    I enjoyed the area and the people.
    Just me experience with Bducky.
    Cheers,
    Wally

I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer was a nice guy to.

• Haha
    Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
    Nov 2, 2017
    Covington, wa
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
    Another "offended" member, a-holes on this site have been trying to bully me off this site since I joined, I'm not going anywhere. I would look up a definition of slander if I were you, but you are just another triggered a-hole with limited mental capacities.

Not cool man, that offends me, I got an uncle who is an a-hole. Have some respect.

Upvote 0