RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    Even the desert is eerie right now with the state parks closed, Spoke with the Ranger guarding Entrances in Ocotillo Wells this weekend he said even Brawley hospital is affected without all the injuries coming in from the riders frequenting the parks. I feel for the little people like my family just trying to get by and keep our sanity with no real say in the game....

01AD1C11-2586-48A6-8AED-6815012AD4D2.jpeg

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    We definitely will... So far all the forecast and numbers have been bullshit.

We will never know the real truth.. People with predisposed point to prove to be “right” they will twist the math every direction. And it be just and fucked up as it is right now... Guys like you on one side..... Guys like me on another....

And then.... Civil war #2..... It was nice knowing ya!
    Yeah, civil war coming alright, anti-american white trash a-holes like you trying to win the civil war the 2nd time around. You'll be bringing back slavery next.

Upvote 0

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
    Sep 9, 2013
    Carnation
    www.metropolitandetail.com
    Name
    Benjamin
    Boat
    Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
    Yeah, civil war coming alright, anti-american white trash a-holes like you trying to win the civil war the 2nd time around. You'll be bringing back slavery next.

Now you have gone to far, I'm not sticking up for anyone in particular, But with direct BS like this @bducky you may just want to see yourself to another site.....NO ONE wants to read bold faced slander

Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME

fuck off! You might want to look in the mirror.... History shows the Democrats fought hard to keep slavery.... Truth is there were both sides, but the white trash a-holes couldn’t afford slaves and probably felt empathy as the slaves and the white trash a-holes were being used by the rich to make them more money.

I want nothing to do you or your retarded comments. Get a grip! And hope it doesn’t come to a civil war!

Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    fuck off! You might want to look in the mirror.... History shows the Democrats fought hard to keep slavery.... Truth is there were both sides, but the white trash a-holes couldn’t afford slaves and probably felt empathy as the slaves and the white trash a-holes were being used by the rich to make them more money.

I want nothing to do you or your retarded comments. Get a grip! And hope it doesn’t come to a civil war!
    As your ilk has said many times, SOMEONE IS TRIGGERED!!! You are the one that brought up a civil war. If you are so offended that I compared you to anti-govt. civil war losers then maybe this one hits closer. You remind me of the fascists that marched around Berlin with guns intimidating all those who didn't agree with their politics at the behest of the head criminal running their country.

Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    Now you have gone to far, I'm not sticking up for anyone in particular, But with direct BS like this @bducky you may just want to see yourself to another site.....NO ONE wants to read bold faced slander
    Another "offended" member, a-holes on this site have been trying to bully me off this site since I joined, I'm not going anywhere. I would look up a definition of slander if I were you, but you are just another triggered a-hole with limited mental capacities.

Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    As your ilk has said many times, SOMEONE IS TRIGGERED!!! You are the one that brought up a civil war. If you are so offended that I compared you to anti-govt. civil war losers then maybe this one hits closer. You remind me of the fascists that marched around Berlin with guns intimidating all those who didn't agree with their politics at the behest of the head criminal running their country.

You are successfully navigating as a troll manipulating the conversation to “trigger” people. The civil war was nothing to do with anti gov.... it was two governments disagreeing... And who says I am on the loosing side? Might want to think that one through....

As for you fascists statements trying yet to trigger more... It helps guys like you to insult and throw daggers... Class act...

Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    You are successfully navigating as a troll manipulating the conversation to “trigger” people. The civil war was nothing to do with anti gov.... it was two governments disagreeing... And who says I am on the loosing side? Might want to think that one through....

As for you fascists statements trying yet to trigger more... It helps guys like you to insult and throw daggers... Class act...
    This from the guy that uses "retarded " as an insult. Know anyone with a mentally disabled child or family member? I'm sure those of us on this site that do know someone like that think you are a real class act now. And this guy "complains" about insults. If you weren't a total a-hole and anti social dick people would think you are a hypocrite, but insulting people as a way of life and complaining about it when insulted is the norm for you. You are way beyond pathetic. And your grammar and spelling are equally pathetic. Spend much time in a classroom?

Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    This from the guy that uses "retarded " as an insult. Know anyone with a mentally disabled child or family member? I'm sure those of us on this site that do know someone like that think you are a real class act now. And this guy "complains" about insults. If you weren't a total a-hole and anti social dick people would think you are a hypocrite, but insulting people as a way of life and complaining about it when insulted is the norm for you. You are way beyond pathetic. And your grammar and spelling are equally pathetic. Spend much time in a classroom?

Look up retarded.... It is a catch all phrase for slow, challenged and many other things... It is not the insensitive term for children as you would like to make me a villain. As for grammar typing on a smart phone with stupid auto correct sometimes results in improper words, punctuation and more... Nit pick to make yourself superior.... You’re so smart! You’re amazing! You must be an educated amazing person!

Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    Look up retarded.... It is a catch all phrase for slow, challenged and many other things... It is not the insensitive term for children as you would like to make me a villain. As for grammar typing on a smart phone with stupid auto correct sometimes results in improper words, punctuation and more... Nit pick to make yourself superior.... You’re so smart! You’re amazing! You must be an educated amazing person!
    I personally know more then one parent who would slap your face inside out if you used that word as an insult around them because they have loving children who jerks have called "retarded". You can't talk your way out of using that term, it's right under the surface. You know, like that Nascar driver who used the "N" words in a broadcast during a video race and got fired for it. You've been insulting people for so long that you honestly think you can rationalize your use of a hate-filled word casually as it really doesn't mean what everyone knows it does. Piss down someone else's leg and tell them it's raining. If you don't proof read your words before posting on a public forum then you deserve derision as an added bonus to what I've already told you.

Upvote 0

BGMiller

Jul 1, 2012
    Ellensburg WA
    Name
    Bruce Miller
    Boat
    Off the Hook
    Can we just agree on 1 thing here! Hills bros can of worms or not!

Attachments

• 68b1586a-ada7-4896-adf3-1e9507d4345b (1).mp4
      351.5 KB · Views: 85
    Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    I personally know more then one parent who would slap your face inside out if you used that word as an insult around them because they have loving children who jerks have called "retarded". You can't talk your way out of using that term, it's right under the surface. You know, like that Nascar driver who used the "N" words in a broadcast during a video race and got fired for it. You've been insulting people for so long that you honestly think you can rationalize your use of a hate-filled word casually as it really doesn't mean what everyone knows it does. Piss down someone else's leg and tell them it's raining. If you don't proof read your words before posting on a public forum then you deserve derision as an added bonus to what I've already told you.
    since your god almighty, perfect,
    I hope you practice what you Preach.

Reactions: G-Spot
    Upvote 0

koopa

Arima Adventures
    Feb 3, 2018
    Puget sound
    Name
    Koopa
    Boat
    Arima

I personally don’t use that word (retard) but this is America. Get a grip. Are you the word police now?

Reactions: jer dog and G-Spot
    Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    I personally don’t use that word (retard) but this is America. Get a grip. Are you the word police now?
    No, I just respond to hate speech used against me in the name of mentally handicapped folks. If more people responded in hate speech with a negative response a lot less of it would be used. And that would be a good thing. I don't equate using hate speech as an "American" thing to do.

Upvote 0

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
    Mar 4, 2009
    Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
    Name
    Kim
    Boat
    28' Farallon Walkaround "Paragon"
    Yeah....it's a shitty word though. Hate it with a fucking passion, always have. Younger brother god rest his soul was Downs. We had the same birthday but two years apart. Made it to age 59 mainly because of the care my mother gave him. Absolutely hate the word and use of it regardless of definition but I realize people don't understand how it hits.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

koopa

Arima Adventures
    Feb 3, 2018
    Puget sound
    Name
    Koopa
    Boat
    Arima
    No, I just respond to hate speech used against me in the name of mentally handicapped folks. If more people responded in hate speech with a negative response a lot less of it would be used. And that would be a good thing. I don't equate using hate speech as an "American" thing to do.

He called a post by you retarded and you are calling that hate speech? You really need to grow the fuck up.

Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    Yeah....it's a shitty word though. Hate it with a fucking passion, always have. Younger brother god rest his soul was Downs. We had the same birthday but two years. Made it to age 59 mainly because of the care my mother gave him. Absolutely hate the word and use of it regardless of definition but I realize people don't understand how it hits.
    Thank you for responding for your brother. Kudos to your Mom.

Upvote 0

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    He called a post by you retarded and you are calling that hate speech? You really need to grow the fuck up.
    Another supporter of hate speech. Did you read the post above mine? Another reason this forum is great because people who use hate speech regularly are in a tiny minority here.

Upvote 0

Latest posts