Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat Name
None
it's like when i have my grundies on with the ankles nice 'n snug around my boots, then rip a goodie!

the smell rises up perfectly and releases at my chest under my nose!

ask me how i know...
Hahaha...nothing wrong with a little warmth on a cold day...LOL

Kind of like when I piss in my wetsuit in cold water.....feels so good

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat Name
24 ft grady white
So for you guys with the flatulence issues I'd like to know how many times you've been vaccinated ? If at all.I hope I didn't make this too political for the moderators.I'm close to the age of you guys and I'm not having those problems yet.

Upvote 0

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat Name
None
Vaccinated twice and contracted Covid twice therafter...and I knew I had it each time.

For me, it wasn't so much the vaccinations as it was the MRT's (multiple rectal traumatizations) that affected me the most....and that was just at work.

Raise your hand if you have had that happen to you...LOL

Upvote 0

RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat Name
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    So for you guys with the flatulence issues I'd like to know how many times you've been vaccinated ? If at all.I hope I didn't make this too political for the moderators.I'm close to the age of you guys and I'm not having those problems yet.
    No jab here, I have ulcerative Colitis
    No jab on this guy I have trouble even with Excedrin let alone all this other shit doctors are pumping into people, all my surgeries Over the years were with minimum pain pills the last two were femur and to Tibfib n I took zero. Hard work stress and hard living has caused me to have ulcerative colitis which I’m not sure if you’re aware is a fucking nightmare, Eating is a challenge because you never know what’s gonna make you sick and that brings on stress and lack of appetite sometimes is better to just have a beer . I’m currently at right around 132 pounds but been holding steady there for the last few years luckily🤙

Reactions: Tunahead
    Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    several
    Everyone's body is different. I respect those who don't get vaccinated with other issues looming. As a former smoker, old, going in for surgeries it was a must do for me. So far zero side effects from any.
    Yes..you can still get Covid-19 after vaccinations, even boosters...BUT it lessons the impact symptoms so most can stay home a week or two, not get rushed into already over packed hospitals. FYI. Get well soon! ** We've lost some long time good fisherman here on BD during the Pandemic. Some didn't get vaccinated....let's hope it's not more.

Upvote 0

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
    Name
    Bill
    Boat Name
    sunk it
    I got all the shots, I figured maybe they work, maybe they don’t but what the fuck, it’s free and I’m not getting any younger. 100% if you don’t get them they don’t work. Anyway so far no Covid, flu or anything else to speak of.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    the far reaches of crazy
    Name
    Boat Name
    toy
    I don't recall mentioning politics.Did I ? If discussing vaccinations is political why is this thread still here ?
    Plj, there was nothing wrong with your reply. Huck felt the need to insult those who had an opinion on the vaccine that was not in his point of view. Your replay was fine. But he started his comment off by bitching about certain “words” being blocked and other words being allowed. He purposefully set up his opinion and comment so that it would for sure draw political arguments and blowback. Basically a troll comment.

I deleted his comment and your reply just to keep the thread from going sideways. Was it a bit unfair to delete your reply, maybe but if left your comment, it would have for sure continued the train toward a wreck. It wasn’t personal.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat Name
    24 ft grady white
    Plj, there was nothing wrong with your reply. Huck felt the need to insult those who had an opinion on the vaccine that was not in his point of view. Your replay was fine. But he started his comment off by bitching about certain “words” being blocked and other words being allowed. He purposefully set up his opinion and comment so that it would for sure draw political arguments and blowback. Basically a troll comment.

I deleted his comment and your reply just to keep the thread from going sideways. Was it a bit unfair to delete your reply, maybe but if left your comment, it would have for sure continued the train toward a wreck. It wasn’t personal.
    Whatever.Brilliant logic right there.

Reactions: jer dog
    Upvote 0

Omarkayak

I've posted enough I should know better...
    Jul 26, 2007
    Northridge, CA
    Name
    Donald W. Clarke III
    Boat Name
    11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
    Let's get this thread back on track. Occasionally susceptible to condition akin to what oil drillers sometimes produce from wells in the Monterey Formation. They refer to it as "wet gas." :(

Upvote 0

Tunahead

• Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    several
    The 56-year-old model and actress shared the good news in an Instagram post, writing, “Yeeeessssss! Covid booster today. Thank you ❤️.” In the pic, Liz is wearing a gorgeous leopard-print string bikini that shows off her impressively toned abs.
    3_Liz-Hurley-bikini.jpg

Upvote 0

Tunahead

• Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    several
    I think showing a bimbo who took the jab perfectly states your case. They sure aren’t known for being very bright.
    She's obviously smarter than the shot sissies! She's also an actress 56, a model, and very rich owner of a bikini/clothing Company, among others. Yawn

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.