TROB

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Oct 31, 2005
Idaho
Name
Tommy
Boat
Duck Schmuck - yak
Saw a banded mallard at santee lakes.....he wouldnt get close enough to me and the stick i was chasing him with :Beat_Them

fast little bastard

Upvote 0

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
Santee
Name
gary
Boat
A BIG RUBBER DUCK
Saw a banded mallard at santee lakes.....he wouldnt get close enough to me and the stick i was chasing him with :Beat_Them

fast little bastard
I think that they banded several locally here , have seen several at the lakes in the last year or so....

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Are the Blue Winged Teal still around? I like goin over there in the spring and seein the Wood ducks, BWT and Widgeon...

Upvote 0

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    A BIG RUBBER DUCK
    Are the Blue Winged Teal still around? I like goin over there in the spring and seein the Wood ducks, BWT and Widgeon...
    BWT I think have left havent seen any lately, the wood ducks are there year round and widgeon, I think lives in clairmont area......:waglleybooty:

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper

fast little bastard

LOL i woulda loved to have seen this.

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    LOL They gave me some vicodin and that shit hasnt done shit. Doctor said they couldnt use general anesthetics because i ate lol so we went local and man after they were done injecting shit i felt like a beverly hills whore full of silicone lol.

Upvote 0

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    A BIG RUBBER DUCK
    LOL They gave me some vicodin and that shit hasnt done shit. Doctor said they couldnt use general anesthetics because i ate lol so we went local and man after they were done injecting shit i felt like a beverly hills whore full of silicone lol.
    500 or 750 vicodin , how big was the tumor?

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    Put it this way they sliced my gums from just a bit before one molar to the cleft of my chin across to the other equal side. I didnt see it i was in a very bad mood i felt like a science experiment and i told the doctor i didnt appreciate him talking about bullshit while he was working on me wasting time it was bad enough i wanted to grab him by his neck and fucking choke slam his onto the table LOL. He was fucking around way too much very unprofessional, Youngster... And the pills are 500's they also gave me another one too i think its the same shit but i am only to take one or the other its called hydrocodone.. Never heard of it till today.

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    LOL we can always use a CONSEAMATE Special.. Sprinkle some brownies all over the floor and watch the fucking birds die of heart attacks LOL

Upvote 0

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    A BIG RUBBER DUCK
    Put it this way they sliced my gums from just a bit before one molar to the cleft of my chin across to the other equal side. I didnt see it i was in a very bad mood i felt like a science experiment and i told the doctor i didnt appreciate him talking about bullshit while he was working on me wasting time it was bad enough i wanted to grab him by his neck and fucking choke slam his onto the table LOL. He was fucking around way too much very unprofessional, Youngster... And the pills are 500's they also gave me another one too i think its the same shit but i am only to take one or the other its called hydrocodone.. Never heard of it till today.
    when you get ready for bed take 1 1/2 vicodin(equal to 750's) should help alot dont drink though, it should help ya sleep, but only every 6-8 hrs at that dose, I had the 750's for my cancer surgery and oxy c too wheeeeeee, then I got used to it and was a bitch to get off it to, they were giving me 50 at a time refills....

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    Thats why i dont want to take them i dont like taking any form of drugs other then baby asprin for the ticker. LOL mom said shit if you dont take them give me one so i can finally get a good nights sleep LOL..

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Ya but think what the efects that duck will have when you eat him and you could say he went happy too....

I've shot a few "grinning mallards":Death_To_Above: in my day.........

Upvote 0