Go Chargers...

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
Is this one of those Washington threads that will go to 22 pages....

Congrats Bear fans. You're in the playoffs.

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Sometimes times I think guys with nothing to lose play harder than guys with a big contract weather they play or not ! They did beat the KC first string in there own house recently !
Liquor store run was a success? :rofl:

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Really! I don't recall that statement....:waglleybooty:
There's a slight possibility there are a lot of things you don't recall......:hali_olutta:........:rofl::rofl::rofl:......

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
Congrats Chargers...........

They looked outstanding against all of KC's qty = 22, second & third stringers.

This is obviously their year for the Superbowl.
Bitter, disappointed and taking out your frustrations on the Charger fans... That's not very becoming of you Brandon... :D

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
Bitter, disappointed and taking out your frustrations on the Charger fans... That's not very becoming of you Brandon... :D
I just got an email from the NFL that upon further review Weddle Fumbled to the Chiefs and did indeed loose the game so the Steelers will be in the playoffs. They apologized for the misunderstanding and blamed the refs for being scared of the environment in the parking lot at Qualcom Stadium. Now that they have safely made it home they will make the official announcement at halftime of the Eagles/Cowboys game :D

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
I just got an email from the NFL that upon further review Weddle Fumbled to the Chiefs and did indeed loose the game so the Steelers will be in the playoffs. They apologized for the misunderstanding and blamed the refs for being scared of the environment in the parking lot at Qualcom Stadium. Now that they have safely made it home they will make the official announcement at halftime of the Eagles/Cowboys game I also forgot to mention I am on crack, hookers and 151 Rum right now.:D
You and your team is now concerned the Chargers are in the playoffs my friend. :rofl: :hali_olutta:

I will say The Bolt's looked like compete shit today (not taking from K.C.'s second and third string, they played great). I will also say Saluki is bitter, @EZ is a total homo, Green Bay fans are ball lickers and like it or not BHG's, the Chargers are in. :finger:

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
You and your team is now concerned the Chargers are in the playoffs my friend. :rofl: :hali_olutta:

I will say The Bolt's looked like compete shit today (not taking from K.C.'s second and third string, they played great). I will also say Saluki is bitter, @EZ is a total homo, Green Bay fans are ball lickers and like it or not BHG's, the Chargers are in. :finger:

Ya, what he said....

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff

Congrats, even if it had to be gift wrapped :rofl: SUCCUP :rofl:

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Gift wrapped it was.
I would be concerned if I were you, your QB plays like shit in cold weather. :rofl:
uh oh, where is the Super Bowl this year :rofl:

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
uh oh, where is the Super Bowl this year :rofl:
You still have 2 games outdoors in the cold buddy with stiff neck /bad ankles to boot, plus you can be beat at home, shall I remind you. Denver is still suspect even with a 600+ point season. Just saying. but your chances are better than mine so good luck. :hali_olutta:

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Browns coach was fired tonight and Shannahan is probably the next coach to go. Maybe they saw what happened when the Chargers fired their coach?

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
Gift wrapped it was.
I would be concerned if I were you, your QB plays like shit in cold weather. :rofl:

:jig:
Donk fans should be concerned
DONKS LOST TO 3 OF THE 5 PLAYOFF TEAMS THAT THEY PLAYED THIS YEAR!!! :waglleybooty:

INDI
PATS
BOLTS

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
Hey, its now officially "On Any Sunday" season.

throw the stats and standings into the wind.

where is the bandwagon bus stop? LOL