Glastron seafury.

Big Bay Yachts
Sep 29, 2015
Ventura
Name
Seafury
Boat
Yes
Wife is not happy Looking to sell / trade my 21 ft Glastron seafury. Has a 1993 Johnson dont know the hrs. Boat dose 30 miles an hr. 75 gl fuel tank. Boat fishes great. Im looking to get cc maybe interested in a trade for the right boat / or dirtbike make reasonable offer takes it i have more invested into the boat and motor alone. Still need work but you can definitely take it fishing as it is.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 29, 2015
Ventura
Name
Seafury
Boat
Yes
I can take more this is just i had. I seen yours I wanted it. But you sold it and this one came up. I love this boat and i jumped on it thinking I would take my baby girl out . But she has a few more years. So i want to get something a little smaller.

Upvote 0

duckbutter6a

Florida man living in SoCal
Nov 15, 2014
El Cajon
Name
Hank
Boat
Dusky 17
Yup.

That hull will do 50+ with a 250hp motor. Super smooth. Great project if someone wants to add a bracket and repower or fine as is budget boat. Tons of room. Those Johnsons are very reliable.

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Trade you a sweet little Valco... Haha! I hate to see her go, but she's a solid platform.

That boat has some good history behind it too.

Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
I'll attest to those Johnsons being awesome. I had a '95 130 and the thing screamed, never a hiccup. Checked compression before it sold last year, high numbers and dead even on all 6 cylinders. This is a 2 stroke you shouldn't be afraid of.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0