Glad I Bought Okuma Fishing Reels

Okuma

Larry Farris

May 16, 2015
Name
Larry Farris
Boat
LKFarris memorial brothel
I own four Okuma fishing reels and one felt a little different. I drove it out to Ontario and I gave it to Mike and Eddie and they took care of it the reel was returned smooth as silk. Eddie handled the write up and Mike sent me to the best hamburger joint I've ever been to. Thanks for the great service, customer for life. LK Farris.

Upvote 0

Seadog

Dec 11, 2003
Gardena, CA
Visit site
Name
Howard
Boat
too much money!
I own four Okuma fishing reels and one felt a little different. I drove it out to Ontario and I gave it to Mike and Eddie and they took care of it the reel was returned smooth as silk. Eddie handled the write up and Mike sent me to the best hamburger joint I've ever been to. Thanks for the great service, customer for life. LK Farris.

I will be picking up my Makaira's next week (no charge = awesome customer service BTW) Where is this hamburger joint?

Upvote 0

MikeFarley

FARLEY
Mar 24, 2015
Name
FARLEY
Boat
S.S. $ PITT
The burger place is right down the street its called The Iron just had it yesterday good food. We work hard to keep our customers happy and fishing.

Reactions: CDRPLG
Upvote 0

CDRPLG

Aug 19, 2014
Name
THE EDWARD
Boat
N/A
YYYYEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good work Mike!!!!! The Iron is where it's at! Thanks for the shout out Larry it was a pleasure working with you.

Reactions: MikeFarley
Upvote 0

CDRPLG

Aug 19, 2014
Name
THE EDWARD
Boat
N/A
I will be picking up my Makaira's next week (no charge = awesome customer service BTW) Where is this hamburger joint?
The Iron is South of the 60 Freeway on Archibald. It's right there when you get off the Freeway.

Upvote 0

Motofish

One day at a time!
Sep 26, 2011
Inland empire ca
Name
Anthony
Boat
Sold
THE IRON burgers and beyond is the best burger joint because their burgers are bodaciously beautiful. Lol... Seriously good stuff. The steak burrito is also really good.

Mike, Eddie, and Sherrie have all treated me very good in the past.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CDRPLG

Aug 19, 2014
Name
THE EDWARD
Boat
N/A
THE IRON burgers and beyond is the best burger joint because their burgers are beautiful. Lol... Seriously good stuff. The steak burrito is also really good.

Mike, Eddie, and Sherrie have all treated me very good in the past.
YES, this is true Sherri is the bomb!

Reactions: MikeFarley
Upvote 0

jgf

Almost A Member
Feb 16, 2013
Upland CA
Name
Jason
Boat
Cabo 216
Can't say enough about the crew at Okuma, truly first class. Treat you like royalty every time..

Upvote 0

scott v

• Sep 3, 2011
    Rancho Santa Margarita
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Keep wishing
    l recently sent in five reels to be serviced. I was a little concerned as I had a trip coming up in a couple of weeks. I was told not to worry I would have them back in time. From the time I sent them in to back on my door step was a total of 8 days. Unbelievable.

I was not charged anything upfront and was expecting a bill after figuring out what the reels needed. I did not receive an invoice with the reels so I called asking what I owed. Response was close to, Thanks for fishing Okuma go catch some fish. Due to the support, I sold off my last shimano and avet reels and am now straight Okuma. Gotta love a company who treats their customers right.

Upvote 0

Pursut joe

Jun 22, 2015
    Novato
    Name
    Joe C
    Boat
    22outrage
    They definitely treat fisherman well Eddie and Mike are the best they deafly take care of us ! ! !
    definitely got live Long customer and I'll be spreading the word on their service and their product

Upvote 0