Dexter Outdoors

Chris Penning

Apr 13, 2011
Laurel, MD
Name
Chris
Boat
Total Ho
A few months ago I wrote my first trip report on the LR forum. In it I caveated one of my comments with the phrase "I give no fucks." At least one person commented on that phrase, I assume indicting they found some humor in it.

The fella that wrote the article in the link below 100% gets it. And guess what? He don't give a fuck.

http://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fuck

Chris

Reactions: Blackfish
Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
holy fucking shit he is right!!

Reactions: Chris Penning
Upvote 0

back-breaker

Almost A Member
Sep 30, 2005
Arcata
Name
Jim Simondet
Boat
22 foot Boston Whaler Outrage
A few months ago I wrote my first trip report on the LR forum. In it I caveated one of my comments with the phrase "I give no fucks." At least one person commented on that phrase, I assume indicting they found some humor in it.

The fella that wrote the article in the link below 100% gets it. And guess what? He don't give a fuck.

Chris
I'd say that article was brilliant but I really don't give a fuck either.

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3

Chris
I could give a fuck so little that I stopped reading that stupid shit half way thru,because I couldn't give a fuck less to finish it,FUCK!

Upvote 0

J Woodman

I know nothing
Dec 8, 2006
Ventura
Name
Jeff
Boat
15' Gregor "Silver Bullet", Parker 2310 "Deep Color"
In example #1 he states that he doesn't give a fuck if he ruins that person's life, but he doesn't state that he does give a fuck about his mother's situation.

There is a fine line between giving a fuck and not giving a fuck, but I really don't give a fuck about this thread or what you might think of my comments, either here or anywhere else on this board!

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Wow...I just read the worst humanity has to offer. Pity the fool who is so narcissistic they only give a fuck about themselves. What a soulless empty life.

Not giving a fuck has real consequences....

imrs.php

Reactions: redbeard
Upvote 0

Scold

Yes, that's my back.
Dec 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
N/A :(
The only people who give a shit about that headline are hardcore conservatives. Holder was there for an anti-terrorism summit but didn't go to the rally. Gotta love hyperbole and exaggeration.

Reactions: egarratt
Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
The only people who give a shit about that headline are hardcore conservatives. Holder was there for an anti-terrorism summit but didn't go to the rally. Gotta love hyperbole and exaggeration.

And The Daily News which is as liberal as NY rags get.

Give a fuck.

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
at the ripe old age of 56 TODAY, I have no fucks left to give (to anyone other than my wife).

what was this thread about? LOL

Upvote 0