Gifted a trip out of Davey's Locker - No early 2017 availability?

Goldenglory18

Oct 1, 2015
Los Angeles
Name
Kenny
Boat
Whoever is chasing the yellows
All,

Anyone know what the deal is for the early 2017 availability out of Davey's Locker? Wifey got me one of those groupon deals for a 3/4th and I have the week after new years off. Their site shows now availability except for New Years eve and day. Would love to get out one more time before heading back to work on the 9th...

Thanks!

- KT

reel man

Common sense
Dec 31, 2004
Burbank, CA
Name
Jerry
Boat
Spirit of Adventure
All,

Anyone know what the deal is for the early 2017 availability out of Davey's Locker? Wifey got me one of those groupon deals for a 3/4th and I have the week after new years off. Their site shows now availability except for New Years eve and day. Would love to get out one more time before heading back to work on the 9th...

Thanks!

- KT
Have you thought about calling the landing?

Goldenglory18

Oct 1, 2015
Los Angeles
Name
Kenny
Boat
I actually have, and have yet to be able to get through to a landing representative.

The automated phone system they use has some info, but its reflective of the online site. Any additional info needed? Contact a landing representative.

Goldenglory18

Oct 1, 2015
Los Angeles
Name
Kenny
Boat
Just got a call from the Landing. The schedule is black after the new year to allow the fleet to get needed annual maintenance. No fishing trips will be planned until Feb 1st, or possibly after Valentines day if weather/conditions are poor. If Late Feb trips are planned, it will be all localized to Bass/Bonito/Sculpin type waters.

Kinda bummed about the schedule, but the call-back service was really appreciated and the service from the Landing was excellent. No matter when I end up getting out, I'm looking forward to fishing with these guys...