Getting to Fisherman processing after trip…

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Greensboro North Carolina
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
So I have a trip in October that gets back at 7pm on the 5th. Need help getting my fish to the fisherman processing since they don’t pick up from seaforth landing. How do I get my fish to there since I don’t have a vehicle? I will pay someone to help transfer it there.. any ideas are helpful thanks!!

Upvote 0

mike garrahan

TheSabreGuy
Sep 7, 2007
la habra hts
Name
mike garrahan
Boat
23 ft. crestliner
Mario's is just down the sidewalk from Seaforth. If you can't find a way to get over to Fisherman's you can just throw your fish in a cart and push it over to Mario's. Make sure you call them ahead of time and make the proper arrangements. I just got back from a trip on Monday and just about everyone on the trip just pushed their fish over to Mario's.

Reactions: Rocket Dog
Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Nov 28, 2003
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Mario's is just down the sidewalk from Seaforth. If you can't find a way to get over to Fisherman's you can just throw your fish in a cart and push it over to Mario's. Make sure you call them ahead of time and make the proper arrangements. I just got back from a trip on Monday and just about everyone on the trip just pushed their fish over to Mario's.
Would Mario's be open at 7?

M
mike garrahan
The restaurant and market are open until 8pm. If you make arrangements ahead of time you can usually drop your fish off in a bin and they will ice it down and process it in the morning.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
Might have to do that but trying to keep all my trips fish at one place.. have trip from 10-3 to 10-5 , 10-6 to 10-10,10-11 and 10-12 to 10-15.. would rather keep them all at one place so when I’m done all one bill and ship it home from one place.

Reactions: Billy L
Upvote 0

Billy L

AK halibut charter captain
  • Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    Homer l, AK 28’ Koffler aluminum 28’ San Diego, CA 22’ Whalers CC
    Might have to do that but trying to keep all my trips fish at one place.. have trip from 10-3 to 10-5 , 10-6 to 10-10,10-11 and 10-12 to 10-15.. would rather keep them all at one place so when I’m done all one bill and ship it home from one place.
    3 multi day trips within 2 weeks? I thought I was the only addict(not)! 👍

Upvote 0

Fast1

May 20, 2020
    Oceanside
    Name
    Eddy
    Boat
    Leah Rose
    There’s a guy named Kelly - I forget his business name but he does pick ups and deliveries to the processors for a small fee. Maybe someone here would have better contact info for him

Upvote 0

nu2reels

edited so you don't read the defaulted stuff, lol
  • Nov 26, 2008
    Los Angeles- South Central
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    None
    I would use Mario’s, so much easier if it’s just one trip whereas the rest are at the other Landings.
    The hassle just to have at one processor may not be worth the headache.

OR I have this on my wife’s car but I generally take my truck when fishing, add a tarp and bungees

BBA371B2-D00D-46F1-A149-F1E253BD93E5.jpeg

Reactions: Abusaade
    Upvote 0

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
    Apr 5, 2020
    Name
    Ted Allegranza
    Boat
    None
    I would use Mario’s, so much easier if it’s just one trip whereas the rest are at the other Landings.
    The hassle just to have at one processor may not be worth the headache.

OR I have this on my wife’s car but I generally take my truck when fishing

View attachment 1321016
    I have same exact one!! And I’m still figuring it out since I’m shipping back to east coast..

Upvote 0

Russo

Almost A Member
    Aug 14, 2017
    Wildomar
    Name
    Jon Russo
    Boat
    If that's what you want to call it
    Fast and Easy Fish pick up: (619) 674-7814
    Talk to Kelly. He picks up from private boats and 6 packs etc., I assume he can accommodate?

Reactions: fishe
    Upvote 0

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
    Jul 3, 2004
    BD Outdoors
    Name
    John
    Boat
    None
    Contact and make your reservation now , Mario was not accepting any fish , rumor has it that all processors are turning away fish …

I just got off a 3.5 day
    we had 30 bf between 120-180 lbs and 3 over 200.. couldn’t get our fish processed

T
    tunacraze
    Damn! I picked up my fish a couple weeks ago from 5 star and they were so busy it took an hour to get my frozen fish. There were guys there that had been waiting 2 hours.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
    Apr 5, 2020
    Name
    Ted Allegranza
    Boat
    None
    Contact and make your reservation now , Mario was not accepting any fish , rumor has it that all processors are turning away fish …

I just got off a 3.5 day
    we had 30 bf between 120-180 lbs and 3 over 200.. couldn’t get our fish processed
    Calling tomorrow five star and fisherman’s hopefully one of them will take my reservations lol

Reactions: sealskinner
    Upvote 0

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
    Apr 5, 2020
    Name
    Ted Allegranza
    Boat
    None
    Five star does online reservations, they most likely will not answer the phone
    They answered for me haha and texted fisherman processing looks like they not accepting on my dates even when I cud get it dropped off for now….don’t they have two locations? I cud get it dropped off they don’t have to come pick it up, but will call before trips to see if they have room for me like they told me to…

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Some people act like their surprised that they cant take any more orders due to a labor shortage. Thank Biden for that and everyone that voted for him!! Why would anyone that is collecting Unemployment and getting the little extras from the Demi's want to come back to work, When there making 3X the amount Collecting Unemployment and not having to get out of bed, To go to work???? It's not just affecting fish cutters, It's affecting Everyone!!!!!!

SSUfish

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 14, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Eric
    Boat
    n/a
    Let us know how your experience goes if you use Mario's. Last time I tried I called and confirmed twice, include the night of my departure, that they would be open the following night....which they ended up closing early. D'oh!

Upvote 0