Getting Scammed with Zero Respect

Discussion in 'Personal News' started by 0621rah, Oct 21, 2016.

1. 0621rah

0621rah Newbie

Name:
    hayden
    Boat:
    Left foot right foot, float tube, kayak, no boat
    First off I'd jus like to say thanks to the BD staff and members that use the platform to pass knowledge and share positive vibes with all of Salty Pescadors of SoCal. 2nd - I never post, yet alone publically use social media to bash or degrade someone or any organization but I feel this is called for. Long story short; Paul Mortiz and Ed Rush havnt produced what I paid for. It's simple, take money, return product. But nope not this time. It's been WEEKS since the transaction was completed and nothing to show for it. No emails, No calls, NOTHING but voicemail recording games. Quiet frankly it's BS. If anyone can help contact these guys please send me there info. At the end of the day I jus want what I paid for. I hate doing this on BD's and social media but if this brings them outta the shadows then it's worth it.
    - I love fishing, in particular halibut fishing. Some guys jus float with a rod in the holder and call it a day but if you proactively search and narrow it down it's a great time; I'm no pro but I produce a legal fish or two every outting. In my "quest" to become a better angler, I figured knowledge is power so how can I gain more knowledge with limited time on the water... READ!.. So I hit the never ending web looking for the right books to help me catch more flatties, a few names surfaced here on BD, SDfish and few other domains but one more pronounced then others. Paul Moritz. So I decided to check it out. Deciding not to wait for a book to come through mail I paid for his video series online, waited a few days for nothing. Then I finally received a email that sent me a downed website/domain. After calling and sending the first round of emails I gave them the benefit of doubt figuring they're either busy or just wrapped up in El nino' It's Now been Three weeks with NO response. And mysteriously the original email from their website has disappeared from my inbox, I Checked all my email tools and box's for nothing. No where to be found, I know for a fact I didn't delete it because the email held my "username and password". Like I stated before, all in all, I hate digital bashing - I'd rather serve a knuckle sandwich. But at the end of the day I paid for a product, either deliver or refund.

2. s//m_cinco

s//m_cinco Member

Name:
    X
    Boat:
    X

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  3. NoLDR

NoLDR OG BD member

Name:
    BRAD
    Boat:
    29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
    Well put will be interesting seeing what the response is. I once and ONLY once had to sue a corporation to get what I was legally entitled to and once the lawsuit hit the doorstep they came to the table and what had taken me months to handle without a lawsuit was fully settled in 1 week. Hope this lighter version yields the same result. Seems simple you purchased and you don't have or most likely don't even want the product anymore open and shut case IMO. Good luck

Brad

4. NoLDR

NoLDR OG BD member

Name:
    BRAD
    Boat:
    29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
    Also noted if you paid by credit card you can get IMMEDIATE relief with one phone call to your credit card company

wils likes this.
  5. gnehekul

gnehekul I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Fishead
    Boat:
    cash carrying ho
    unless they are hackers they cant get into your email to delete it...

6. mullet

mullet Metal Fabricator

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    19"Gregor
    ^^^this ×2

7. nu2reels

nu2reels I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Dan
    Boat:
    None, I like others to drive
    I hope this works out in the end.

Most of us here are as passionate in this sports as you are, I'd would not be happy either.

I'd cancel the order and be [emoji476] fishing while this worked itself out. Too much fish to catch then worry.

Good luck tho!

BTW, were you one of the lucky few who got his personal email with your order? [emoji23] lol

8. 0621rah

0621rah Newbie

Name:
    hayden
    Boat:
    Left foot right foot, float tube, kayak, no boat
    Thanks everyone for the positivity and advice.

Hardcor likes this.
  9. Hardcor

Hardcor Hardcore

Name:
    Hardcore
    Boat:
    Hardcore

Microbait and Ultimate Catch like this.
  10. Dick Getsinya

Dick Getsinya Member

Name:
    Dick Getsinya
    Boat:
    yes
    I believe credit cards won't get involved unless it's $50. or more.Fine print!That's why alot of crap on tv is 39.95 plus shipping.:D

11. peshooter

peshooter Waterman

Name:
    Eric
    Boat:
    33 Blackfin- Never Again II
    if you really want people to watch, please consider editing your videos down to under 5 min. thanks

12. Hardcor

Hardcor Hardcore

Name:
    Hardcore
    Boat:
    Hardcore

Microbait and peshooter like this.