Wish I could catch as much as I fish
May 3, 2007
Irvine
Name
Jeremy
Boat
n/a
Hey guys,

I have some gear that I'm trying to offload. Please PM me if you're interested. If you're looking for a combo, I've tried to list everything in such a way that the order corresponds with the match. Prices are pretty firm:

Rods:
- Penn GS Combo 0711 7' (shows decent signs of use but in good condition overall) - $30
- Shakespeare Tidewater TW60 SU 6' (shows decent signs of use but in good condition overall) - $30
- Berkley LSTSS802MH 8' spinning rod 2pc (not used more than a handful of times and in excellent condition) - $30
- Shimano TDR-80H2B 8' 15-40 Lb. Heavy 2Pc (used a handful of times and in good condition) - $40
- All Star Coastal 7'6 8-17lb (new without the tags) - $40
- All Star Coastal 7'0~ 8-17lb (originally 7' but the top snapped when shipped to me - I glued on a new tip and it seems like it will work fine. Also unused) - $35

Reels (all reels spooled with mono, some fresher than others):
- Penn Jigmaster 500 Black (vintage handle & aluminum spool. pretty good condition considering it's older) - $40
- Penn Jigmaster 500 Red (rubber/modern handle & bakelite/plastic spool. also pretty good condition considering it's older) - $40
- Daiwa DF100A heavy spinning reel (used less than a handful of times and in excellent condition) - $35
- Penn Senator 113H (new model) (used less than a handful of times and in excellent condition) - $100
- Daiwa Luna 203 (Star drag and brake cap not the original and were swapped out by previous owner. Has some rock rash but the reel is in great condition overall and is smooth) - $150
- Abu Garcia 61HC left-hand retrieve (used less than a handful of times and in excellent condition - bonus: spooled with Stren Microfuse 30lb backing) - $150
- Quantum Hypercast HPL30 (used a handful of times and has some rock rash but still in great condition) - $50

Some pics here (sorry not very many - I'll try to post more up or as requested):
https://plus.google.com/photos/1033...s/6018562248359845409?authkey=CKLosaGsgfCfmAE

Last edited:
Upvote 0