Garabaldi Recipes?

Rockbottom

Sep 4, 2012
San Clemente ca
Name
Ryan
Boat
USS Float Tube
I am looking for some fish that has blue eyes and is bright orange recipes for this weekends dinner, we will go out saturday to target some bright orange tasty fish with blues eyes, so i am looking for a new recipe for them anyone have any good ones they use?

gunzup0331

Jul 31, 2010
SAN CLEMENTE/CA/USA
Boat
Semper Catfishing
I've always wanted to try these, they are so beautiful they have to be tasty!!! Mabe fish cakes with a mix of black sea bass! And then a side of the 2.75" Regulation lobster tails.

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
If you're trolling your technique is terrible.

If you're actually serious you're going to pay a very steep fine for poaching a species that is no take.

Tehburninator

pro-noob
Aug 9, 2012
san diego waters
Name
Hien Pham
Boat
1 in wonder 10 ft tamarack 120 kayak
i feel a little better about being a noob just now, but be nice guys

ryan, those feesh are not legal to catch or possess. that the california state feesh dude.... don't touch them... leave them alone!!! sure they might be like a bug light where you get drawn to them but dont mess with them... unless you are feeling generous to dfg.....

BigfishDM

Aug 3, 2011
TunaTown
Name
Josh
Boat
Jawsh's
I cook them the same way I do Black Seabass and Bald Eagles, little salt n pepper with lawrys seasoning throw on the BBQ and enjoy! This is a great recipe for under sized white seabass and big spawing large mouth bass as well! (females only though)

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
I like to sear em' just like i cook white shark steaks.

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
there was an asain couple on the shore talking about how good they were, so i thought i would try to catch them
at redondo everyday this summer.saw people divin in the harbor apparently killin broomtails (which i hand feed) .saw people on the rocks catchin and keepin everything.told several different authorities about the situation and never saw dfg one time.
if theres gonna be 0 visible enforcement why wouldnt some of these people feel its kill everything you catch.

Technician

the viking
May 5, 2012
Placentia/ca
Name
Josh halsne
Boat
The green ring
Why did I just waste 5 minutes of my life?

gunzup0331

Jul 31, 2010
SAN CLEMENTE/CA/USA
Boat
Semper Catfishing
at redondo everyday this summer.saw people divin in the harbor apparently killin broomtails (which i hand feed) .saw people on the rocks catchin and keepin everything.told several different authorities about the situation and never saw dfg one time.
if theres gonna be 0 visible enforcement why wouldnt some of these people feel its kill everything you catch.
Pretty sad when that happens, no authorities even if you call. Makes you lose faith in the system at times. I know in Dana Point DFG is out there very weekend.

gunzup0331

Jul 31, 2010
SAN CLEMENTE/CA/USA
Boat
Semper Catfishing
Fish and game has really good recipes for these. Call them and they will walk you through the whole process!
The recipie is so guarded that you have to go in person to pick it up. I once knew a guy that had a brother whos friends siters cousin did this.......it must of been the BOMB recepie because he was never heard of again.

Tehburninator

pro-noob
Aug 9, 2012
san diego waters
Name
Hien Pham
Boat
1 in wonder 10 ft tamarack 120 kayak
Fish and game has really good recipes for these. Call them and they will walk you through the whole process!

yeah i was told you have to bring the fish in with your ID as well as the gear you got it with, and also a big tub of butt lube.... my guess is the butt lube is for after you eat it how big a shit you have to take:_diarrhea_:

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Douche thread of the year.

j

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
Saluki's mother in law has the best recipe by far .