Offshore G Fly Flying Fish Baits Now In Stock

Ulua_93h

Apr 16, 2004
BOAT
Name
Unknown
Boat
Unfortunately
G....I was out catching my Flyers Thursday evening before my trip down south.

I can tell the population has been reduced and fished hard. Please use caution and not overfish the flyers. I know you are working hard to provide however please proceed with caution.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s from the amount of poaching going on last season. The average joe isn’t allowed to fish them, not many people doing it commercially regardless of what the internet says. Hard to overfishing something commercially with a brail net one at a time. Just my 2 cents.

Tom Honaker

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat
Royal Star
I believe it cost about $250 for a case(24 packs in a case and 3-5 fish per pack) from fishermenscenter back east. Thats with shipping in a cooler. Might want to get a couple of groups together and put an order in.
East coast flying fish are much smaller,
I believe it cost about $250 for a case(24 packs in a case and 3-5 fish per pack) from fishermenscenter back east. Thats with shipping in a cooler. Might want to get a couple of groups together and put an order in.
East coast flying fish are smaller, probably not what long range boats would use while flying a kite. If I invested my time, energy, and money, I'd rather have native bait that the bluefin are keyed into, versus something that is not worth the energy to eat! Bluegill to blue marlin, matching the hatch is extremely important. Especially when it could result in a fish of a lifetime!