brantc

Ranchero
May 15, 2004
crown point
Name
Brant
Boat
whichever one will have me
Camas, WA – August 10, 2010. Furuno introduced its PB100 Ultrasonic Weather Station in 2006, followed by the PB150 in 2008. They were highly utilized early on by cutting-edge captains, who found them to be a “cool techie add-on.” Since that time, the weather stations have not only become more common, but they are becoming a core component of today’s complete helm solution packages. To keep in step with today’s sophisticated systems that demand greater interface flexibility and enhanced data capabilities, we’re pleased to introduce the latest generation of the Weather Station family, the Furuno WS200. Please see the attached Press Release in Microsoft Word format for complete press release.

· PDF Press Release Link: Here is a link to the press release for those who want a link to Twitter and Face book: http://www.furunousa.com/Press_Releases/WS200 Press Release.pdf

ALUMINATOR

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 16, 2003
North San Diego County
caspsolutions.com
Name
Dennis
Boat
27' self built
Brant, Would you please tell me what or how the Weather Station's information helps the skipper? I understand that maybe a sail boat might benefit from some of the information but what about the smaller boater? I would think their "real time" weather maps would be more useful.