PENN

The Chad

Jun 18, 2012
Murrieta, CA
Name
Chad
Boat
SOLD
And here is just one of the many ways the BFT will get eaten! Seared over salad with a oil, red wine vinegar, and wasabi blend for dressing!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Stick with your friend! He's a hell of a fisherman! Good job on the catching!

Reactions: The Chad
Upvote 0

Paul Ward

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jul 17, 2007
Costa Mesa
Name
wooddog
Boat
Boaty
great report. Ill be fishing three days in the next week, I guess I'll be throwing the blue surface iron,right. thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

oniedab

Fishing is there anything else?
Jul 17, 2009
visalia/ca/Tulare
Name
mike hagans
Boat
28ft Grady White Sailfish
Ok, I have one big problem with your post of the prepared Bluefin! You did not send me your address and invite me for dinner. I can live with the other short comings in your post, but really no invite! :)

Upvote 0

SemperFishing

Apr 26, 2007
Austin, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
Prefer Long Range or skiffs (great if combined!)
Chad, try some sushi rice and thinly sliced BFT on soy and siracha sauce with a dab of rice vinegar mixed in. Simple, but HELLA delicious! BFT and YFT get mushy real quick so I ice slush them (bleed them if possible), then take them straight into the fridge. Primo product.

Upvote 0

The Chad

Jun 18, 2012
Murrieta, CA
Name
Chad
Boat
SOLD
I will give that a try sometime. We did bleed them on deck (as the picture shows) and then once the bite was over we did get them on ice in a kill bag. We had good ice so they stayed very well. We ran out of room in the kill bag so a few of the YT end up in a fish box that doesn't hold cold as well, but too many fish for the kill bag is an okay problem to have.

Upvote 0

oniedab

Fishing is there anything else?
Jul 17, 2009
visalia/ca/Tulare
Name
mike hagans
Boat
28ft Grady White Sailfish
Now that is a great response to not having all of your fish on ice. I ran out of F'k room. I love it! Great job. The report keeps rest of us thinking it is our turn next!

Upvote 0