Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
The

Your being told that by redfield trumps hand picked head of the CDC ...is he lying ?
A little gift of truth just for you. The governors, state medical boards and pharmacy boards were intimidating and threatening.
All of this obstruction originated at the international and national level.

Reactions: prolinegd

ShadowX

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Holy CRAP. Ginsburg just died. Shit just got real!

Reactions: marlyn

ShadowX

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
I'll be honest. I like RBG. I disagreed with her opinion and Supreme Court decisions, but I did respect her. I hope she does rest in peace after her bout with cancer. Scalia and RBG disagreed on policies, but they were still the best of friends. May they both rest in peace.

1600473336347.png

1600474158651.png

Last edited:

Workplacesafety

Reducing workplace injuries and illnesses
Feb 20, 2010
Long Beach Ca.
Name
Jeff Bruner
Boat
14ft Valco, San Diego Long Range Boats
Now it becomes all the more important to re-elect President Trump. When he wins we will have a John Roberts proof Supreme Court. He won't have to nominate a "Moderate" win lose or draw on the U.S. Senate.

I actually admire the Notorious RBG. I disagree with her liberal positions. Un-like some people on this thread, I show her respect, she served her country well, may she RIP

Derby

My "Member" is Well Known.
Sep 9, 2010
SouthBay SF
Name
The Kid
Boat
Aquasport 222 FFV
You do realize that once the covid virus had reached multiple countries on planet earth, that there is and was not a single individual on this planet that could have stopped the covid virus dead in its tracks, right?

OUR President simply stated he downplayed it at bit, in order too not cause panic. Most will concur that is or was the right thing to do.

Your “deceived” terminology is pure lib bullshit and will set well with the completely uninformed crowd. Good luck selling that to those with a brain :confused:
I thought Covid was fake news that goes away after MEGA November.

Now it's on the DL to keep people from panic?

You guys are silly.

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Now it becomes all the more important to re-elect President Trump. When he wins we will have a John Roberts proof Supreme Court. He won't have to nominate a "Moderate" win lose or draw on the U.S. Senate.

I actually admire the Notorious RBG. I disagree with her liberal positions. Un-like some people on this thread, I show her respect, she served her country well, may she RIP
Nobody disrespected her on this thread. If you disagree show where.

Derby

My "Member" is Well Known.
Sep 9, 2010
SouthBay SF
Name
The Kid
Boat
Aquasport 222 FFV
I'll be honest. I like RBG. I disagreed with her opinion and Supreme Court decisions, but I did respect her. I hope she does rest in peace after her bout with cancer. Scalia and RBG disagreed on policies, but they were still the best of friends. May they both rest in peace.
Amen!