plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Does capitalizing every word have some sort of extra effect in trying to make a point ? Some people just like to be picked on.

Reactions: mrkrabs

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
He blames them because they did not shut the Chinese down at the onset of the pandemic. So what part of Europe did the virus originate from? Even the Chinese suggest this came from their wet market in Wuhan.
It originated from Wuhan, it came over here from Europe. Trump closed travel from China but left the other door open. The East coast, New York got hit hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: rexor_rn

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Costa Rica went from a few handfuls of the virus progressing into the danger level, From mid March-June with no mask mandates. While using Hydroxychloroquine in the hospitals to help decrease the virus from advancing to the severe stages. Costa Rica stopped using Hydroxychloroquine for no known reason when looking at the data and the numbers for severe cases increased 20-50x. Then mask mandates were issued in a hot, humid, sweaty, moldy 3rd world environment and some folks have never washed their mask in months. Went from approximitely 40 people monthly in critical condition for 3 months while using Hydroxychloroquine to over 500 people in critical condition since they stopped using the treatment at the end of June. The positive treatment was taken away and the proof is below. Easy to track with a population of under 5,000,000

Documented.

Tico Times articles on, Hydroxychloroquine

April 9th

April 22nd

May 25th

June 8th

After positive results Hydroxychloroquine got banned. After 60 years of no unusual side effects here in Costa Rica .

I'm not a doctor or a scientist. Having said that seems like

Not a good treatment for certain obese folks hearts or people with heart conditions. Like allot of meds. Not everyone is approved. But it is ok for most folks to take.

Can/Is helpful if given to patients in the early stages of Covid. Before the infection becomes severe. Helps in preventing the virus from progressing into a full on attack.

Already developed 60 years ago for 3rd world countrys, cheap, no prescription required, over the counter, no unusual side effects had been reported before Covid. WTF

The elite took a very helpful drug away. It is not a vaccine or a cure. But the drug helps a person not die and increases their chance at survival. Higher survival rate. I don't know how else to put it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pacific Jigger

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Then once enough people were hospitalized in severe condition or died. Costa Rica was approved for a huge loan. To build bridges, train project, road work, ect. Once in a life time opportunity

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
It originated from Wuhan, it came over here from Europe. Trump closed travel from China but left the other door open. The East coast, New York got hit hard.

3 billion trips were taken to and from China during the Chinese New Year Jan. 25th 2020 which lasted 14 days. First reported Covid cases from China were mid Dec 2019. There's a huge Chinese presence in Northern Italy working in the textile industry. Which by coincidence was pretty much ground zero for Europe's Covid outbreak. I'm thinking a few Chinese from N. Italy went home and partied. So yes, from the comfort of your armchair Trump should have shut down the US to travel from any Continent and closed the borders at that point and time. Before you settle into recline mode in that arm chair all the Dems were calling it xenophobic, encouraging people to go about there business, forget the mask even Fauci was minimizing the severity. The world got Fucked by the Chinese. But your certainly welcome to make Trump the fall guy.

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Trump was not mentally equipped to contain and control this threat. Personally not to question that fact but to learn from it. The future will have another trial after Covid is over. Covid did not directly come from China but from Europe. Trump was all about keeping business running and this is a world economy, OK for travel but quaranteen for time. Countries that isolated have no issue.

Trump blames World Health Organization and cuts funds. He is all about reactive not proactive actions.

After reading your last few posts, I have come to the conclusion you sir are a fucking idiot!

Ducker!

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Then once enough people were hospitalized in severe condition or died. Costa Rica was approved for a huge loan. To build bridges, train project, road work, ect. Once in a life time opportunity
Exactly. And that's what the blue states are looking for a HUGE bailout by the Feds. Close everything down, no tax dollars coming in. With Biden in office he'll cut the check for all the social programs, pet projects and underfunded pensions. A once in a lifetime opportunity. Oh and look for your taxes to be raised because of the Covid crisis.

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
3 billion trips were taken to and from China during the Chinese New Year Jan. 25th 2020 which lasted 14 days. First reported Covid cases from China were mid Dec 2019. There's a huge Chinese presence in Northern Italy working in the textile industry. Which by coincidence was pretty much ground zero for Europe's Covid outbreak. I'm thinking a few Chinese from N. Italy went home and partied. So yes, from the comfort of your armchair Trump should have shut down the US to travel from any Continent and closed the borders at that point and time. Before you settle into recline mode in that arm chair all the Dems were calling it xenophobic, encouraging people to go about there business, forget the mask even Fauci was minimizing the severity. The world got Fucked by the Chinese. But your certainly welcome to make Trump the fall guy.
China is 3.7 million square miles, 1.4 billion people. They handled the spread hardcore. Stop it there, China did that.

covid china graph

Last edited:
Reactions: rexor_rn

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
China got hit with the tip of the iceberg. So it was more easily contained. They also have delt with severe virus outbreaks before and 40% of the Chinese population over the age of 14 are not obese... Also Chinese are accustomed to less freedom. So they are more easily controlled which helped them with the virus but not other aspects of life.

The land of the free is different and that's what makes it the land of the free. It's hard to reprogram everyone's freedom

The US got hit with the entire iceberg.

Reactions: Hustler

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Hello Rexor you should start a go fund me for Biden, so you can buy him a white Cain
With red on the bottom,
And a seeing eye dog, to help him get through his one term,
He is going to need it,
And he can teach his dog how to sniff shit.
Don’t worry and No Need as California’s Pride and 1ST American WOMAN Vice-President-elect KAMALA HARRIS is just on Stand By though...😉

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Don't want this spilling into SD and other border areas. More then it already is. Some folks are offended they may no longer walk freely back and forth at free will from one country to the other. The criminals dont like using fake passports. The Latin America borders. The criminals just walk across while down the street law abiding citizens use the border crossings and have their passport stamped. It's a joke. 1 mile away from the border crossing people drive and walk over at free will. Go get a haircut because it's cheaper 50 feet over on the the other side of the border. I did it :D saved $6

2019. Mexico had a average of 95 murders per day, Cartel related. 35,000 Cartel murders in 1 year. Fact checked

To put it into perspective. The Narcos export $500,000,000,000 a year into the US from Mexico. They are larger then Wal-Mart and opperate in the shadows

Thats 500 billion dollars not 500 million

To give folks a idea of the corruption involved

2006-2012. Approximately 132 Mexican politicians, candidates, mayor's and officials. Were assassinated for standing against Cartels. Fact checked

Cartels big mistake. Was starting to assinate US politicians in States that border Mexico. Assasinating a US politician the day he won. For standing against the Cartels exports into the state they govern. Including assasinating US customs officials and DEA agents. Those events are what started the war

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Make it to Mexico from any Country in the world regardless of the Country or criminal background. And then just walk into California is kind of scarry

Terrorist with extreme plans just need to make it to Mexico to cross into the US

The deadliest war in the world is the Mexican and Colombian drug wars. So gnarly

Some super scarry Nicaraguans are a problem here. Just walked over and spread Covid. Build a wall

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
It's called

(plata o plomo) translates to (money or lead)

That is the worst type of corruption. Accept the very generous money bribe or accept lead aka a bullet

That's the option. Take the money or be killed and your family

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004