Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Inadmissible in court.
Not reliable.
Able to be defeated.
With training... But should be a red flag. There are a lot of vote counters and hard to train them all. I just want to shut up the conspiracy dudes. (or who knows... prove them right if they lied)

MESSY JESSE

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
I get this your schtick. But just out of curiosity can you name 3-4 policies that you would like to see Biden implement that would have a tangible impact on your life. Hey Strackle you can chime in on this too
Not starting trade wars out of personal feuds with countries that supply US companies with the bulk of our operating supplies like China and Mexico would be up there. I'm all for bringing jobs back but the way he went about his tariffs screwed us royally.

Listening to experts when it comes to pandemic issues is another. Nobody could've predicted how it was going to play out but when then the hell did he become an expert in highly contagious virus' that hadn't existed before?

These two would top my list as they've most affected my life through their negative impacts on my work. I'm thankful I'm alive and have worked through this all so it's nothing compared to people whose lives have been impacted way worse(Midwest farmers losing everything, less fortunate having their health insurance or other government assistance being taken away)through Trump's policies. Just saying, since you asked.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
With training... But should be a red flag. There are a lot of vote counters and hard to train them all. I just want to shut up the conspiracy dudes. (or who knows... prove them right if they lied)
It doesn't have to be conspiracy. All it takes is a few bad apples willing to modify data and you can change results. One of the computer experts actually got a hold of one of the Dominion machines in one of the smaller Georgia counties. What he discovered was that at least 37-38 votes were flipped from Trump to Biden. It doesn't sound like much, but if you extrapolate this same amount of change in all the counties, its enough to swing the state. The problem is that we don't know what caused it. If its human error, that is one issue, but if its fraud or data manipulation on the servers, we need to know. We need to get to the bottom of these discrepancies and determine what really happened. The expert will be testifying in the next few days about his findings.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Donate now!

And Pay his Mounting Campaign Debts.....who knows this Donations can also help him and his family and cronies impending Criminal Prodecution one hid Immunity is gone...unless his 20 plus Pardon lists including himself will hold water....”let us see what happens”....😉

Yes keep the DONATIONS coming!

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Pretty simple solution. Right now 70 mil are questioning the results with credible evidence being brought forth. Joe says he wants to bring the country together. All he has to do is call for certifying to stop and investigate the allegations. This would go a long way in "bringing the country back together" Nobody has a problem with counting every legal vote.
Pretty simple solution. 80+ Million American’s voted for Sleepy Joe. Its elementary in a Democracy....majority WINS unless one is a moron.

Trump should start packing and also take with him the Covid19 Virus he spread inside the White House...then run again in 2024....its No Brainer unless one is a SORE LOSER!

Reactions: pacificscout

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Pretty simple solution. 80+ Million American’s voted for Sleepy Joe. Its elementary in a Democracy....majority WINS unless one is a moron.

Trump should start packing and also take with him the Covid19 Virus he spread inside the White House...then run again in 2024....its No Brainer unless one is a SORE LOSER!
If the same people that investigated Hillary and Biden, investigate Trump he has nothing to worry about.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
If the same people that investigated Hillary and Biden, investigate Trump he has nothing to worry about.
True but I love him to run again on 2024 so it will be clear who is the really the winner...just like a boxing match....but I wonder if he has the ball to take a loss for a second time around as it would be more painful and miserable than the first time for sure...

Day0ne

Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
2 problems.
1. We aren't a true democracy
2. The majority doesn't always win with the Electoral College system

Didn't you pay attention in Civics class?

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Technically when the POTUS who is a new outsider with no major pre-existing political ties . Rats out the long time deeply rooted accepted corruption. Inside the US government. That is dividing and will create major waves and a smear campaign against POTUS
trumps balls.jpg

Reactions: MJB

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
2 problems.
1. We aren't a true democracy
2. The majority doesn't always win with the Electoral College system

Didn't you pay attention in Civics class?
haha...Sleepy Joe already have more than 270 Electoral College that are now certified or in the process of certification.....a fact that your Liar-in-Chief want to Steal...lol...

Not a true democracy if a losing candidate will succesfully steal the election result by circumventing the more than 80M votes...

Btw I’m pretty sure I did not miss my civic classes as I’m not a Non-College Educated Covidiot & Trumpet for sure.😉

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
So technically he did divide. He divided the swamp. Or tried anyways. Give him a A+++ for effort. It might just be too deep to drain

Like how the Mexican Cartels are part of the Mexican government and always will be. No way to drain the Mexican Cartel government swamp. Permanent

Reactions: plj46 and MJB

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
If he is fine, why is he talking about preemptive pardons?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Trump should start packing and also take with him the Covid19 Virus he spread inside the White House
Here's why you sound like a clown.You should get off the "Trump spread Covid and almost killed us all" mentality.Do you have any idea how ridiculous it sounds ?

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Here's why you sound like a clown.You should get off the "Trump spread Covid and almost killed us all" mentality.Do you have any idea how ridiculous it sounds ?
What? don’t overstretch it... but the fact is the Liar & Covidiot-in-Chief’s Superspreader Events like Barret’s Nomination & “Victory” Party aka Losing Party to name a few....resulted in spreading Covid19 in the WH...from NJ Gov. Christie, Sen. Lee, McEnany etc...,

Of course its not reported by your fav networks & fringe media outlets like Brietbar, AONN, Newsmax...etc.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
And once again you sound like a fucking clown.Is it fact that only Republicans catch Covid ? You ignore those on your side while complaining about those on the other side.Typical hypocrite.I'm starting to think you and Strackle are the same guy.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
And once again you sound like a fucking clown.Is it fact that only Republicans catch Covid ? You ignore those on your side while complaining about those on the other side.Typical hypocrite.I'm starting to think you and Strackle are the same guy.
Fucking clown is the one who is still a Covidiot from late February until now....I thought you said Covid is gone after Nov. 3?

Its too late a prediction than your Covidiot-in-Chief who declared it will be gone by April Summer remember?

Why is it Covid19 Death now in the US is close to 3000 in just a day? Greater than 9/11 Casualty? Oh its from fake news FOX & CNN😉

Status
Not open for further replies.