DAS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
What does one thing have to do with the other?

Damn, you guys LOVE pulling things out your asses.
And this is exactly why lead paint was banned. However the sad story of paint chip eating survivors will be with us for awhile

Last edited:
Reactions: plj46

cj5orion

Build it...Remodel it...Go Fishin/Huntin/Baja
Jun 21, 2007
pacific beach/Gonzaga Bay
Name
Bert
Boat
gone baja
"Food for thought"

IF...? You were some type of
"Organization",dem,rup,whatever...n you wanted to somehow "take over" the whitehouse"...and/or just get the USA...out of the way

What better way of doing it,,,without "complications",,,than to have a bumbling,feeble Idiot "elected !

Just

Food for thought

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
And this is exactly why lead paint was banned. However the sad story of paint chip eating survivors will be with for awhile
I remember Trump griping about election fraud in 2016.

Too bad he didnt do anything it.

• Haha
Reactions: rexor_rn

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
"Food for thought"

"Organization",dem,rup,whatever...n you wanted to somehow "take over" the whitehouse"...and/or just get the USA...out of the way

What better way of doing it,,,without "complications",,,than to have a bumbling,feeble Idiot "elected !

Just

Food for thought
Trump is that bumbling, feeble idiot.

• Haha

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
"Food for thought"

Just

Food for thought
Trump is sooooo smart, he was willing to lend his name to an obviously fraudulent university.

Yup, you guys knew he was a conman before voting for him.

• Haha

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I remember seeing a bumper sticker that said "Liberalism is a mental disorder" I never understood it and thought it was quite extreme.I now completely understand it thanks to several guys here.

Last edited:

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Not that I believe everything on the “View” or everything on this link, but I consider it entertainment. Certainly from that point of view I think we will survive.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I remember seeing a bumper sticker that said "Liberalism is a mental disorder" I never understood it and thought it was quite extreme.I now completely understand it thanks to several guys here.
Figures released today put 1/3 of the country behind in rent or mortgages.... do you still think the economy is doing well?

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Foamer of evidence. Most important speach in 4 years

If Trump has all these bombshells and foamers of evidence why don't his lawyers present any of it in court? Or better yet, why doesn't he testify?

Could it be, and I'm no lawyer here, because when they make these claims on Twitter or Fox or while giving the most important speech in the history of speeches(cough)they can't be held liable? And if they presented any of this evidence(fart)in a court of law it the could be charged with slander, libel or perjury?

Please, I've asked several times and (surpriiise surprise)nobody has answered this very straight forward question; Why don't they present any of this in court where they've lost something like 37 cases instead of claiming irregularities and such?

• Haha

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Foamer of evidence. Most important speach in 4 years

Trump claimed fraud in 2016, and came up empty handed.

Now he is crying wolf. I don't buy a word of it.

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Doh!

1606949737552.png

Being 2020 and all I wouldn't be the least bit surprised(Susan)if the corpse of Hugo Chavez dug himself out from his grave to say "No Senor! Muy loco" to those besmirching his name.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Figures released today put 1/3 of the country behind in rent or mortgages.... do you still think the economy is doing well?
Yes it's fine.I don't know where you got that from but probably exaggerated hype like most everything in the news except for election issues.
Trump claimed fraud in 2016, and came up empty handed.

Now he is crying wolf. I don't buy a word of it.
If Trump told you the sun rises in the east you wouldn't believe it.How is he crying wolf if he claimed it in 2016 and again recently ? I won't bother pointing out who's been crying wolf for the last four years,you have your head so far up your ass you couldn't see daylight with the Hubble telescope.A waste of time it would be.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Yes it's fine.I don't know where you got that from but probably exaggerated hype like most everything in the news except for election issues.
If Trump told you the sun rises in the east you wouldn't believe it.How is he crying wolf if he claimed it in 2016 and again recently ? I won't bother pointing out who's been crying wolf for the last four years,you have your head so far up your ass you couldn't see daylight with the Hubble telescope.A waste of time it would be.
The stats were put out by the census bureau.

If Trump was concerned about electuon fraud, why didnt he do anything about it?

Trump decided election fraud was less important than golf.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
The stats were put out by the census bureau.

If Trump was concerned about electuon fraud, why didnt he do anything about it?

Trump decided election fraud was less important than golf.
Bullshit he tried to stop mail in Voting,
but no one listen .

Reactions: plj46

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
The figure is from the Household Pulse survey put out by the census.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Bullshit he tried to stop mail in Voting,
but no one listen .
Other than bitch like a girl, did he do anything about it?

Trump had a Republican congress for two years....I don't recall them doing anything about it.

Again, Trump decided golf was a better use of his time than pursuing election fraud.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Other than bitch like a girl, did he do anything about it?

Trump had a Republican congress for two years....I don't recall them doing anything about it.

Again, Trump decided golf was a better use of his time than pursuing election fraud.
Everything he said about shutting down
Tavel from China, he got hammered,

Status
Not open for further replies.