ShadowX

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
You going to give a follow up? The source was the Cheeto In Charge himself.

Again with the black and white shit. If you like this you must like that. I feel sorry for you.

How does one relate to the other. Those two poor cops never saw it coming. Sad...just plain sad.

Trump is still an F'n idiot.

He admitted on tape that he deceived the American public. That the Covid was going to be nasty shit. Yet some of you still call Covid an invention of the Democratic Party.

Which is it?

That's the thing about lies. When you tell so many it gets hard to keep up.
Seriously, you need to do more research instead of believing everything you read from the bias media. The intent of the president is to prevent a public panic. He did more than many other presidents including Obama when it comes to protecting the public. He has closed the Chinese borders for non-citizens. The press claimed that 430,000 still traveled into the US from China during the closure. No shit, they are US citizens who came back. Nothing will satisfy the left when it comes to lies. If Trump solves cancer tomorrow, you would claim he put oncologists out of work.

Nobody claimed that Covid is an invention of the Democratic Party. There are claims that it was an invention of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party). With the current Democratic Party platform, the difference from the CCP isn't much.

Learn some more from Kayleigh McEnany since she is is a lot smarter than you will ever be.

Workplacesafety

Reducing workplace injuries and illnesses
Feb 20, 2010
Long Beach Ca.
Name
Jeff Bruner
Boat
14ft Valco, San Diego Long Range Boats
Seriously, you need to do more research instead of believing everything you read from the bias media. The intent of the president is to prevent a public panic. He did more than many other presidents including Obama when it comes to protecting the public. He has closed the Chinese borders for non-citizens. The press claimed that 430,000 still traveled into the US from China during the closure. No shit, they are US citizens who came back. Nothing will satisfy the left when it comes to lies. If Trump solves cancer tomorrow, you would claim he put oncologists out of work.

Nobody claimed that Covid is an invention of the Democratic Party. There are claims that it was an invention of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party). With the current Democratic Party platform, the difference from the CCP isn't much.

Learn some more from Kayleigh McEnany since she is is a lot smarter than you will ever be.
And she is Smokin Hot! This fine lady gets hammered by complete hack douchbags every time she steps up to the mic. Comes back with well prepared facts.

elreytut

elreytut
Jun 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Name
bob
Boat
TARPON 120. NEW RIDE
You are one sick douchebag elreytut. How about the two cops shot up in Compton, you cool with that also?
what is it about trump supporters, that they inevitably go to demeaning the opposition. douche bag. lol. NO ONE CONDONES THOSE POLICE SHOOTINGS> how did you manage to extrapolate from anything i said.

Reactions: lougio

Workplacesafety

Reducing workplace injuries and illnesses
Feb 20, 2010
Long Beach Ca.
Name
Jeff Bruner
Boat
14ft Valco, San Diego Long Range Boats
what is it about trump supporters, that they inevitably go to demeaning the opposition. douche bag. lol. NO ONE CONDONES THOSE POLICE SHOOTINGS> how did you manage to extrapolate from anything i said.
Well here's what I said Bob, don't know about anyone else.
Many of the candidates you back and will vote for:

Hate the USA
Hate law enforcement, want to de-fund the police
Back BLM. Encourage the burning down of American cities.
Support Antifa, who along with their supporters are terrorists
Hate our fine military
Support the killing of police officers
Want to take your guns away
Support our education system, indoctrination of students, leading to the hatred of our country by recent college grads
Support the destruction of organized religion
Hate Christians and Jews equally
Do not support peace in the middle east
Support the Paris Climate agreement
Support the Iranian nuclear agreement
Do not support our Constitution

There's way more but I think you get the point. Almost forgot. Read this sometime. It's right over my right solder. And remember the first 3 words of the Constitution are "We the People". Not "We the Government".

I'll post some more for you, again no copy and paste here Bobby

Us Constitution.jpg

Last edited:

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
OOOH your thread made it to 6 pages!Bidens gonna win for sure,Oh wait 4 pages are posts by trump supporters nevermind.

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Here's a quick question, so trump knows how bad covid is, how sick it can make you and how it is spread in the air, we heard him say it. He's holding indoor rallies with 1000's of people, no masks. no distancing exposing God knows how many people to getting infected. What does that say how how much he cares for his supporters? Am I missing something here?

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Here's a quick question, so trump knows how bad covid is, how sick it can make you and how it is spread in the air, we heard him say it. He's holding indoor rallies with 1000's of people, no masks. no distancing exposing God knows how many people to getting infected. What does that say how how much he cares for his supporters? Am I missing something here?
I still don’t know anyone who’s had covid. China’s leaders lied about the virus.

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
me neither and the people I know, they know of no one that has gotten it
You HATE our President and his supporters so much, why do you care if we hold a peaceful rally (a real one, not the shit you support) especially if it’s dangerous to our health. Maybe because your group couldn’t fill a thimble!! Butthurt liberals for the win.
1600180620296.png

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
How much do democrats who say its OK to riot/protest care about their supporters?Id bet there were tens of thousands more of them than at any trump rallies.What does that say about democrats?
Its a two way street.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
when you flip the narrative. all five of those "pillars" can be used to describe the CULT you are following off the cliff. like lemmings.
The problem is that you don't realize that you're in the opposite cult too. The cult of my "shit don't stink" and anyone else opposite must be idiots, white supremacists or fascists. Some might call this Trump Derangement Syndrome.

We all know that Trump isn't perfect and prone to exaggerate at times. His policies is what we prefer over what the Democrats are offering. The problem is the policies that the Democrats adopted is bad for Americans and America in general. Who the hell wants higher taxes, defund the police and open borders? We are a nation of laws and the Democrats running for office has gone way too far to the left. Its obvious Biden is not capable of being a president due to his mental decline. What you are offering is not a better future for America. Instead of a clear vision for a better future, you offer only hate against Trump. That is not a winning proposition.

A lot of Trump supporters are fighting hard because they know the next four years will define the next decade or two. The key factors are three supreme court justices may retire in the next four years. Those positions are critical to maintaining balance to an out of control government. When you have the Senate minority leader, Chuck Schumer threatening to eliminate the filibuster, you have gone too far. We know the left has not blinked when it comes to abusing power when they have control. They were the first to use the nuclear option to eliminate opposition for the nomination of judicial candidates. I'm sure they will follow up on the threat of eliminating the filibuster. The founding fathers made it difficult for the majority to have complete control unless they have a super majority. It was a wise move to provide true balance within the three branches. They were wise enough to realize that protecting Americans means protecting us from the government itself.

That is what we are fighting hard for when we are voting for Trump in November. We don't want to end up with a lawless government which can change rules at will to suppress the minority. Trump supporters feel like the minority because we are afraid to publicly make a stance. Doing so may risk having your job or business attacked or boycotted. You can watch the news everyday and see Trump supporters being attacked or even outright murdered. That is the future that we don't want for our children.

Last edited:

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Here is actual chart posted by John Hopkins University and Medicine. As you can see the number of daily tests has gone astronomical to almost 800,000 tests daily. Yet, the percentage of positive tests has gone down to 5%. At the same time, there are treatments including hydroxychloroquine, zinc, Zithromax, and Dexamethasone which has improved the recovery from the virus. There are also other drugs like Remdesivir from Gilead which has resulted in positive results in clinical trials.

The truth is the virus has become a lot less potent. There may be various reasons including understanding the disease better, better treatment, attacking it at an early stage and early screening with tests. Another potential cause is that people has built immunity against it.

We all know the masks are intended to protect asymptomatic carriers from infecting others unknowingly. That was the intent of the masks. Most of the masks people wear does not have small enough micron filtration to prevent the virus from passing through the filters. The masks is mainly to prevent airborn contaminants from sneezing or coughing by the person wearing the masks. If there are airborn particles of the virus, the typical face mask will not stop the virus from entering the body through the nose, mouth or even eyes. The numbers are coming out where the asymptomatic carriers are large enough that it is similar to the common flu. There is data that shows the Covid19 is widespread and the typical face mask is not an effective at preventing from catching it. People often touch their faces, their masks, their phones, products on the stores, and even the keypad on terminals. That mask is not going to prevent contact transmission.

The way you build up immunity is to get the virus in a weakened form and your own body builds up antibodies against it. That is how flu shots work. When millions of people have the infection, there is no way to prevent people from getting it at some point. The point of the masks was to slow down the infection rate until treatment or a vaccine is found in time to reduce the number of deaths during the early stages when there are less information about the disease. Right now, doctors know more about it and how to treat it at an early stage. Most of the deaths are due to co-morbidity from other pre-existing diseases like heart disease, diabetes, cancer or a lowered immunity. People who are older are more prone since they tend to have more medical problems.

The answer to your question is, yes you're missing something here, and its call facts and information.

1600185072151.png

Last edited:

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Here is actual chart posted by John Hopkins University and Medicine. As you can see the number of daily tests has gone astronomical to almost 800,000 tests daily. Yet, the percentage of positive tests has gone down to 5%. At the same time, there are treatments including hydroxychloroquine, zinc, Zithromax, and Dexamethasone which has improved the recovery from the virus. There are also other drugs like Remdesivir from Gilead which has resulted in positive results in clinical trials.

The truth is the virus has become a lot less potent. There may be various reasons including understanding the disease better, better treatment, attacking it at an early stage and early screening with tests. Another potential cause is that people has built immunity against it.

We all know the masks are intended to protect asymptomatic carriers from infecting others unknowingly. That was the intent of the masks. Most of the masks people wear does not have small enough micron filtration to prevent the virus from passing through the filters. The masks is mainly to prevent airborn contaminants from sneezing or coughing by the person wearing the masks. If there are airborn particles of the virus, the typical face mask will not stop the virus from entering the body through the nose, mouth or even eyes. The numbers are coming out where the asymptomatic carriers are large enough that it is similar to the common flu. There is data that shows the Covid19 is widespread and the typical face mask is not an effective at preventing from catching it. People often touch their faces, their masks, their phones, products on the stores, and even the keypad on terminals. That mask is not going to prevent contact transmission.

The way you build up immunity is to get the virus in a weakened form and your own body builds up antibodies against it. That is how flu shots work. When millions of people have the infection, there is no way to prevent people from getting it at some point. The point of the masks was to slow down the infection rate until treatment or a vaccine is found in time to reduce the number of deaths during the early stages when there are less information about the disease. Right now, doctors know more about it and how to treat it at an early stage. Most of the deaths are due to co-morbidity from other pre-existing diseases like heart disease, diabetes, cancer or a lowered immunity. People who are older are more prone since they tend to have more medical problems.

The answer to your question is, yes you're missing something here, and its call facts and information.

View attachment 1199886
You forgot something. The microphone drop. Well done. I guess the debate is over?