Political BS FULL ON FOAMER SPOTTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
A beach in the 70’s. Not one fat body. My, how the crappy fake generic food industry has destroyed the US and many other places. I wonder what the survival rate would be back then? In regards to Covid only

Now allot of folks are like a bunch of unhealthy farm animals. Who need meds to survive. Moo moo just another cow in the field.

Year 2020. 40% of Americans over the age of 14 are obese, plus other health problems. Just wear a mask no no. Wear vitamins and health and exercise, vitamin D is healing sunlight. The old fashion way

2021 the obese rate and over all poor physical health of Americans. Will be way higher then 2020 and before. Like trying to tax people into prosperity. The obese rate for the US in 2021 will be scary

FB_IMG_1606778582640.jpg

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
If fear mask mongering would had been replaced with eating healthy and exercising. Imo, allot less deaths with a final outcome of a healthier population

I understand why doctors, surgeons, dentists, ect, wear masks in a indoor controlled environment. But there is allot more involved in a virus then a mask.

Reactions: Fins in the Bin

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
I am hoping we get the unredacted Mueller Report soon. The country deserves it.
Now that Trump has lost there are discussions that the committees seeking the unredacted report may drop their request for it

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Michigan Court hearing is live. The main stream media won't cover it or inform anyone about it. Eye witness under oath after eye witness under oath. Sounds like a one sided war in the counting rooms.

Edit: I don't know why the volume won't play loaded on BD

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Bill
Michigan Court hearing is live. The main stream media won't cover it or inform anyone about it. Eye witness under oath after eye witness under oath. Sounds like a one sided war in the counting rooms.

Edit: I don't know why the volume won't play loaded on BD

Bill Barr just announced the DOJ did not find any evidence of fraud that would have changed the election results.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
The House passed three bills that addressed election security.

Mitch let them die on his desk.

If you dont like the way the election was handled, point your fingers at the right turtle.

Reactions: elreytut

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
The House passed three bills that addressed election security.

Mitch let them die on his desk.

If you dont like the way the election was handled, point your fingers at the right turtle.
Ok. The House passed 3 Bill's on election security. And this would be the same group who impeached him and has made a conscience effort to undermine everything he's attempted/done the past 4 years. Hmmm

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
It's a sad, sad day for America when all of these Republican appointed judges keep tossing the election fraud cases in the garbage. Our Lord and Savior Donald Trump deserves way better.

My beloved BD bros here have strongly and convincingly laid out the entire case of the deep state partnering with the corpse of Hugo Chavez to use Old Dominion computers from 20 years ago to destroy votes liberal agenda something something Hunter Biden.

If Supreme Leader Trump can't rip up the Constitution and overthrow our legal system... is it even a Democracy anymore? If the election results are upheld I'm moving to North Korea. They do dictatorships right there.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Some people are Trumpers and they don't even know it :rolleyes:

That's how deceiving of a job the main stream medias narrative has done

• Haha
Reactions: pacificscout

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Strange how so many of Qs predictions have come true and are coming true to the T. Must just be coincidence. I'm not a Q Anon person.

If the main stream media does not report it. Then it never happened. If folks look elsewhere for real news. It's tin foil hat. And believing everything on CNN is not tinfoil hat

There is a business in the middle of Central America. That plays CNN on a few big screen TVs from 7am-11am 7 days a week. The people who watch it and show up weekly to view CNN are really zoned in and it's all true for the world's affairs in their mind, age 60+.....That's why they watch it daily or weekly and just where they have got their news their entire life. They trust it

Main stream long term paid for media is outdated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bizzy

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
But let's blame the mainstream media...

"I hire the best people" sure didn't age well.

1606859991080.png

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Ok. The House passed 3 Bill's on election security. And this would be the same group who impeached him and has made a conscience effort to undermine everything he's attempted/done the past 4 years. Hmmm
What does one thing have to do with the other?

Damn, you guys LOVE pulling things out your asses.

• Haha

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
At least you understand the reason we laugh at you guys complaining about election fraud.

Trump had four years to pass legislation addressing election security.

Apparently 300+ rounds of golf was more important.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
All the voting machines just burnt down in Venezuela

“The fire broke out in the 6,000 sq m (65,000 sq ft) warehouse in Mariche, east of Caracas, on Saturday.

"Burnt in this fire were 582 computers belonging to the civil registry, 49,408 voting machines, 400 electronic ballots," Ms Lucena said in a news conference on Sunday.“

• Wow

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Barr appoints John Durham as special counsel to investigate origins of Russia probe

Reactions: Husband

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
It's a sad, sad day for America when all of these Republican appointed judges keep tossing the election fraud cases in the garbage. Our Lord and Savior Donald Trump deserves way better.

My beloved BD bros here have strongly and convincingly laid out the entire case of the deep state partnering with the corpse of Hugo Chavez to use Old Dominion computers from 20 years ago to destroy votes liberal agenda something something Hunter Biden.

If Supreme Leader Trump can't rip up the Constitution and overthrow our legal system... is it even a Democracy anymore? If the election results are upheld I'm moving to North Korea. They do dictatorships right there.
ouch....in your face....Sore Loser Trumpets🤪

Reactions: strackle99

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Now AG BARR for sure is part of the DEEP STATE and most likely involve in the Massive Electoral Fraud!

Why he did not drink the Trump Kool-Aid taken from the QAnon playbook and peddled by Brietbar and Newsmax?

Status
Not open for further replies.